[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So no Type: Null?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 25

File: Gladion anime.jpg (205KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
Gladion anime.jpg
205KB, 1200x828px
So no Type: Null?
>>
>>32404874
This sucks! Silvally is my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon and Gladion doesn't even have one. I hope it's because they're just doing the UB plot later on or something because a Gladion without his ace feel's like a next level cop out.
>>
>>32404874
Who cares. Gladion is so pointless anyway
>>
That mean ash rockruff will evolve into midday lycanroc
>>
>>32404874
Midday Ash-Lycanroc confirmed.
>>
File: gladion.jpg (513KB, 1924x1300px) Image search: [Google]
gladion.jpg
513KB, 1924x1300px
Unsure if the image is from the episode that featured both forms (same one Ash caught Rockruff), but I guess lycanroc midday is in here as well.
>>
>>32404896

They better not evolve Rockruff already..
>>
>>32404874
>>32404896
>more filler and boring replacements of Pokemon
great, just what we needed
>>
>>32404904
>Gladion
>filler
>implying
>>
Hold the fucking phone now, if Gladion has Midnight Lycanroc (and Umbreon too, what a total edge boy), then what does that mean for Olivia, who HAS a Midnight Lycanroc in the games? Because I'm not entirely sure they're just gonna cast her aside and not put her in the show. Are they both going to have a Midnight Lycanroc?

Ya know what, this might be a indirect hint of that possible form Lycanroc might be getting and which Ash might get, but that's just me. Midday Lycanroc for Olivia, Midnight Lycanroc for Gladion, ??? Lycanroc for Ash.
>>
>>32404915
Well, when Dataminers got into the Pokemon global link images, didn't they find unknown placeholders for Lycanroc and Mimikyu?
>>
>>32404874
>>32404896
>games and anime focuses on the least interesting sibling
can anyone tell me why is SM is praised for having a good story?
>>
>>32404915
Hala had Hariyama isntead of Crabominable

Olivia might have Alolan Golem or Probopass which was highlighted in the game aswell
>>
>>32404921
I dont, Gladion didnt do shit in the games. They could've erased him and the game wouldnt lose anything

His only "highlight" was bringing us into Aether which could've been done by Wicke who was good anyway
>>
>>32404924

On Hala's case, Crabrawler simply hadn't evolved yet, which might still evolve along the way.

It just feels odd because Midnight Lycanroc was seen interacting with her in the ending of the game, not fucking Alolan Golem or Probopass.

These replacements feel dumber by the minute.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>32404921
It executed beautifully
>>
>>32404930
yes but he was more interesting than the perfect innocent little girl known as lillie.

there was reason kill la kill focused on the edgy sibling.
>>
>>32404934
>It just feels odd because Midnight Lycanroc was seen interacting with her in the ending of the game, not fucking Alolan Golem or Probopass.

Thats nothing new though, anime does these things. Tierno, Trevor and Shauna got Kanto starters as their main mons which never happened in games, Valerie was using Spritzee which never happened in game, Blaine had Magmar etc
>>
>>32404942
Both of them were pretty shit for a game with this much focus on the story
>>
>>32404874
They better not botch one of the best characters in Pokemon by not giving him Type: Null.
>>
>>32404960
>one of the best characters in Pokemon

What makes Gladion good.....?
>>
>>32404904
>Gladion
>filler
Nigga what.
>>
>>32404874
>Almost the end of episode
>Ash's Pokémon were able to be Gladion's
>Gladion smirks and says he has one more Pokémon left
>It's Type:Null
>Not even Pokedex Rotom could figure out what it is
>Type:Null proceeds to beat the shit out of Ash's Pokémon
>>
File: 1478891615731.png (9KB, 128x132px) Image search: [Google]
1478891615731.png
9KB, 128x132px
>>32404963
>did Silver's character arc better
>personality goes further than his design, he's not the edgy shit we expected him to be, he's just stressed and has a lot on his plate when you meet him ingame
>rescued and raised his own Type: Null despite the fact that it's a violent mutant thing
>actually involves himself in the plot instead of dicking around
>mellows out by the end of the game and is actually pretty nice
I've noticed most of the people who dislike/don't care for characters like Gladion are the people who blitz through the text ingame and don't bother to actually read what the characters are saying, then they go on /vp/ and post "but x was shit and didn't do anything." I also bet these same people only really paid attention to Guzma's meme lines and spout "ya boi" without actually getting what makes his character stand above most of the other antagonist type characters. I wish people like this wouldn't try to involve themselves in character specific discussions.

Gladion's character arc was very plain to see and even if he wasn't your taste in character, it's not difficult to understand why people would hold him to a high regard as far as Pokemon characters go.
>>
>>32404874
Honestly, I might have actually watched the Sun/Moon anime if the writers actually made Gladion and Lillie the main characters for a nice change of pace, especially if it showed how things went down before the game itself took place. Instead we got an incompetent Ash again in the protagonist's clothes.
>>
>>32404984
The problem is Gladion didnt do anything important in the game. Any build up that was done (showing him being "edgy" and "lonely", maybe even slightly dangerous) went into nothing. He just wasnt important. At all. Not to mention him working for Skulls doesnt make much sense if you think about their connections to Lusamine. There's a giant plot hole.Gladion stole a valuable mon and run away with it. Then he joined an organization which was working for his mother. How come she didnt know where Gladion is if he was working for Skull all that time?
>>
>>32404998
Ash will forever be a protagonist.
>>
>>32404999
Not the anon, but what the fuck do you mean by "he didn't do anything important"? He had his own character arc, was an high ranking member of an evil team, fought the evil team, supported the main character, even giving him a Master Ball. What else did you want him to do? Name a single character prior to SM that does more. Even in SM, the only ones more important than him were the protagonist, Lillie and Lusamine.
>>
>>32404874
He'll probably get Type: Null eventually or it has yet to be revealed idk

Though, it'd be interesting to see if the anime gonna show us how Gladion stole Type: Null (Aether arc if that ever will be a thing) or somehow in a later arc revealing it as his hidden ace or some shit like dat
>>
>>32404998
>I'd watch the anime if it wasn't shit
Summed the post for you.
>>
>>32405024
Could just be teasing us by not showing Type: Null.
>>
>>32405019
>He had his own character arc
He didnt, he was constantly in the background, we we're only TOLD his story, even Bianca had bigger development than Gladion

>was an high ranking member of an evil team
...except we were never shown him working with them, if anything we saw TS mocking Gladion

>fought the evil team
Aether isnt an evil team, only few higher ups

>supported the main character
Like many before him

>Name a single character prior to SM that does more.
N, Zinnia, Barry, Hugh, Cheren, Bianca
>>
Null MIGHT get a good role, but it likely won't. Unlike the games, Gladion hasn't run away. Lusamine hasn't snapped yet. So Gladion having Null makes no sense. Null might get a role later on, consider all Pokemon do eventually, but this Gladion isn't edgy enough and he won't be getting Null.
>>
>>32404999
You're essentially proving my point with the speedreading thing, anon. Nice trips tho.
>The problem is Gladion didnt do anything important in the game.
What? He raids the Aether base with you and Hau. He's even there when Lusamine goes off the deep end.
>>How come she didnt know where Gladion is if he was working for Skull all that time?
He broke out of the mold Lusamine created for him because he couldn't stand it. You saw what Lusamine said and did to Lillie when she changed her clothes, she effectively disowned her. It's not tough to assume that Lusamine knew Gladion was with the Skulls and didn't give a shit since he didn't meet her expectations anymore. Also,
>Type: Null
>valuable
It's a failed experiment at fighting the UBs, keyword on failed, the Nulls were discarded and frozen, they weren't worth anything to Aether or Lusamine.
Lastly no one knew Aether was sponsoring Skull, the Skull and Aether grunts were constantly at ends with one another, why would Gladion know any different?
>>
>>32405054
>It's a failed experiment at fighting the UBs, keyword on failed, the Nulls were discarded and frozen, they weren't worth anything to Aether or Lusamine

Lusamine literally said it was valuable to her.

>What? He raids the Aether base with you and Hau. He's even there when Lusamine goes off the deep end
Thats a "BIG" moment for you? Did he do anything important during that raid? Oh wait, no he didnt.
>>
File: 1407031508041.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407031508041.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>32405046
>>Name a single character prior to SM that does more.
>that does more.
>Zinnia, Barry, Cheren, Bianca

Hugh is debatable and N is, well, N. But nigga you can't be serious.
>>
>>32405046
>Bw character s
Nobody like those shitters
>>
>>32405046
>Bianca
>development
Her biggest character moment was getting lectured by a random stranger.

>He didnt, he was constantly in the background, we we're only TOLD his story
You need to play the game. Being constantly in the background and only being told is something that has happened, quite literally, every Pokemon character ever, but not with SM. Going from a loner who pushes others away to trusting the protagonist with his mother, later even being in a position that requires him to rely on others. You see every single moment of it. Every interaction he has adds to that, and he has a lot of interactions. This game is kind of known for that.

>...except we were never shown him working with them
He did work with them and fought you. That's literally all an evil team admin ever does.

>Aether isnt an evil team, only few higher ups
So evil team.

>Like many before him
More than many before him.

>N
Comes to talk about Pokemon every now and then, only does something at the very end.

>Zinnia
She did a lot. I'll give you this one.

>Barry
Literally nothing but a double battle. That's it.

>Hugh
"More" than Gladion how? All he does is follow you into shit, doing almost nothing.

>Cheren
Same as above.

>Bianca
She called Gym Leaders. That's where her involvement with anything ends.

>>32405076
>Did he do anything important during that raid?
Anon, I'll ask you again. What DO you consider to be "important"? Literally confronting the final boss?
>>
>>32405082
The only thing Gladion did was help you get into aether and fought few aether employess

Him stealing Type Null doesnt influence or change the game in any way
Him working wiith team skull doesnt influence or change anything
His "development" is non existent, basically he gets back home after his mom dips out
>>
>>32405046
A unovabortion, I see. They're the worst kind when it comes to this. They think their characters actually meant something just because they had more screentime, forgetting that 70% of the screentime is spent repeating the same thing over and over again.
>>
I'm not surprised if they removed any form of heavy junk from this. The warning was Lillie herself. Now it is all too clear. But if all of that's true, how will Lusamine and Aether be portrayed? It could take the entire saga to find out.

As for Gladion, I feel the lack of Null is the least of your disappointments. At best, I see him being treated as a generic villain at least in tone. The whole running away from home may still be a thing, but not half as meaningful.
>>
>>32405141
...and I should've looked at the other page. That seems like a very casual meeting with Lillie. Sound the sirens, it's possible they gutted any part of that plot at all.
>>
>>32404874
His clothes are torn. He must have it. Unless they come up with some bullshit about Midnight Lycanroc tearing up his clothes instead.

I'm disappointed that he doesn't have his Pokemon from the game. Is it because of Porygon-Z?
>>
>>32405220
>he expects good character design from the anime
You're putting too much trust in this shit. It's the same reason Lillie still has Nihilego clothes, even though she lives and picks her clothes by herself.
>>
>>32404874
Gonna save it till the league for him
>>32404902
Nah he will evolve it at Christmas cakes trial
>>
>>32405141
>Expecting better well-written characters in the anime
Anon...
>>
>>32405312
Let me just say that once I had finished the game, I was so miffed about Lillie being completely wrong that I couldn't watch the show anymore.
>>
File: 8adkj.jpg (15KB, 201x192px) Image search: [Google]
8adkj.jpg
15KB, 201x192px
>edgelord character gets Umbreon
>again
>>
Two possibilities :
-Gladion will find it/catch it later
-Type:Null might be in a future movie
>>
What's with all the Midnight Lycanroc shilling?
>>
File: yaranaika.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>32405312
>what is Lysandre
>>
>>32405350
Because of Ash's Rockruff.
>>
>>32405351
Sucks that he died.
>>
>>32404984
This ! It's a shame that Lillie overshadowed him so much. I would have loved to see his Type:Null evolving while at Aether HQ or some kind of shit like that
>>
Is no one gonna speculate that Ash might be the one who are going to get Type: Null? Remember what happened in XY where Korrina's main pokemon was supposed to be Hawlucha?
>>
>>32404920
Mimikyus placeholders were for the totem dumbass. All totems had them.
>>
>>32405387
>Remember what happened in XY where Korrina's main pokemon was supposed to be Hawlucha?
What?
>>
>>32405387
No, I'm fairly certain Lucario was supposed to be the pokemon associated to her. The main she uses as a Gym Leader is only because of the law that all Gym Leader mains are a pokemon introduced in that generation. This is quickly overturned in the postgame, where she uses her Lucario again.
>>
>>32405049
>this Gladion isn't edgy enough

He literally has Umbreon and Lycanroc-Midnight. The 2 edgiest pokemon in terms of design and the edgy crowd they attract.
>>
>>32405355
Did we saw a Midday form in the anime yet ?
Could be a hint to a third form
>>
>>32405351
Too bad we didn't actually got an actual flashback to explain it all
We just got a quick sum up like "I used to help people, but they've become assholes so I'm going to kill you all and keep some of you"
>>
>>32404874

did they annouce his seiyuu?
>>
>>32405408
In appaerance only, holy shit even lycanroc is touching the head of roxkruff like a bro. Fuck off.
>>
>>32404874

Lillie doesn't have Nebby either, so they're probably not touching on the Aether Foundation plot.
>>
>>32405049
>Lusamine hasn't snapped yet.
Do we know that ? Wasn't Lillie mysteriously traumatised when she went on a trip with her mother ?
>>
>>32405445
She's letting Lillie and Gladion live comfortably, however they want to. Not something the crazy one would do. She would straight up murder Lillie if she saw her wear that space suit from the fishing episode, or saw Gladion's edge outfit. And no, there was "trauma". She just lost memory. Not the same thing as a trauma.

Even if she is somewhat crazy, it's not nearly as bad as the games.
>>
>>32404874
The pose gets even more JoJo
>>
File: lycanrock.jpg (67KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
lycanrock.jpg
67KB, 849x477px
>>32405430
yeah
>>
>>32405441

Yeah, I'm not sure why people seem obsessed with classifying Gladion as an edgy character.

In the games he's a nice kid who cares for his sister and we can already see from one of the scans that Lille is happy to see him and that Rockruff and Midnight Lycanroc are bros.
>>
Maybe Type: Null and the Ultra Beasts will get their own movie...
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-26+at+03.12.50).png (41KB, 583x516px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-26+at+03.12.50).png
41KB, 583x516px
>>32405473
Interesting, so there might be a chance that Ash will got a Ash Lycanroc
>>
File: 20170426_081542.jpg (260KB, 535x828px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_081542.jpg
260KB, 535x828px
Is this a motherfucking JoJo reference
>>
>>32405478
No no no. He IS edgy in the games. Being nice and edgy aren't mutually exclusive. The clothes and hairstyle, the cold attitude and being on the edge most of the time in the beginning, random poses and angry expressions he often gets, even part of the "evil" team. He's just nice too. A nice edgelord can exist.
>>
File: NANI.png (174KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.png
174KB, 500x281px
>>32405493
yes
>>
>>32405493
Yes.
>>
File: gladikira.png (788KB, 864x1010px) Image search: [Google]
gladikira.png
788KB, 864x1010px
>>32405493
Mohn isn't truly the father
>>
>>32405493
Awaken, my Type: Full

But seriously the black shadow on the face is something so rarely used in the anime and common in JoJo, the pose if even more ridiculous than originally shown, it can't not be.
>>
>>32404902
That picture is from the episode where the had the two lycanrocks organizing that wild pokemon tournament. I think Gladion must of captured the midnight Lycanrock which is why its petting Rockruff.
>>
File: 60655243_p2_master1200.jpg (436KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60655243_p2_master1200.jpg
436KB, 1200x1200px
...I find myself being completely fine with this if it keeps lucario away.
>>32404896
Daww that head pat is adorable
>>
>>32405372
Yeah it was just randomly a Silvally without any fanfare or explanation when you fight him on Mt. Lanakila. That was a bit disappointing.
>>
File: 1493197736862.jpg (624KB, 1982x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1493197736862.jpg
624KB, 1982x1353px
>>32405511
>But seriously the black shadow on the face is something so rarely used in the anime and common in JoJo
Yeah this shadding looks so fucking good for me.
>>
>>32405572
>shadding
Shading sorry.
>>
>>32404874
>umbreon
johto confirm!
>>
>>32405572
wtf happened with jessies face
>>
>>32404874
wait those are tears on his shirt? all of that homosex skin

call the pence
>>
>>32405572
This art and shadding actually suck. JoJo sucks as well, so the similarity is ok i suppose lol
>>
>>32405819
ebin lol :^)
>>
>>32404921
>on the least interesting sibling

Heres your (You)
>>
>>32404942
Both Ryuuko and Satsuki were edgy, m8. Satsuki was literally an "ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS" character until episode 22 where she apologized to Ryuuko.
>>
Seeing that Gladion has Umbreon, the moonlight pokemon, do you think one of the characters will eventually own an Espeon to complete the theme.
Or Ash gets Espeon and Midday Lycanroc, along with a Solrock maybe.
But I feel it would be more fitting if Lillie owned an Espeon, while her brother got the counterpart
>>
>>32404877
>they're just doing the UB plot later on or something
They kinda have to, since the anime has to stretch out the plot of SM (with no consideration for SM2) for at least 3 years
>>
>>32405819
(You)
>>
>>32405981
One, Ash won't get any non-Alolan Pokemon.
Two, no other trainer besides Ash matters, not even Kiawe. So no point in giving Lillie any Pokemon. It'd be a waste, and nothing more.
>>
>>32405981
The female companions tend to get the eevee so it wouldn't be a surprise, but if Ash actually got an Eevee that'd blow a lot of people away
>>
>>32405350
Don't worry. This is only until Ash's Rockruff evolves into sun doggo.
>>
>>32406016
>This is only until Ash's Rockruff evolves into sun doggo.
See >>32405483
>>
>>32404999
>There's a giant plot hole.Gladion stole a valuable mon and run away with it. Then he joined an organization which was working for his mother. How come she didnt know where Gladion is if he was working for Skull all that time?
This never made sense to me ether.
>>
I thought Gladion became an edgelord as a result of Lusamine going nuts. Makes him seem a bit lamer if he's just a dumb chuuni by choice.
>>
>>32405443
This. It's fun to speculate, but given the anime's slogging pace, I just don't think they plan on doing the game's story.
I mean, they usually hardly do in the anime anyways, and if they do it's only for a few episodes. This time they just couldn't resist using character designs of main characters for the anime's cast.
>>
>>32404942
I disagree. Lillie isn't great, but at least her bond with Nebby lead to the reveal of the box Pokemon, which is how we got to see Ultra Space.
Gladion didn't really do anything, and his thing with Type:Null really doesn't have any relevance to the story. He doesn't even help you hunt UBs post game with his (supposed) UB killer.
>>
>I just don't think they plan on doing the game's story
>I don't think they will follow the games
>think
Wow, so smart. What gave it away? The very first episode, when they killed off Nebby and made Lillie an entirely new character, also removing the entire concept of Trail Captains to follow some school bullshit? Or was it the murder of Ilima, Hau and Burnet?
>>
>>32406162
They still coulda worked in Lillie's story. Maybe she had to go rescue Nebby later instead of just having them from the start.
But Gladion's whole reason for leaving was to rescue Type:Null. If he really doesn't have him, then that's pretty much confirmation they aren't bothering with the game's story.
>>
>>32406162
>Or was it the murder of Ilima, Hau and Burnet?

nothing says they can't show up eventually.
>>
>>32405351
What the fuck are you talking about? He was a completely generic villain.
>>
>>32406162
anon in XY/Z they never showed AZ and the anime still had the ultimate weapon arc,
>>
>>32406182
I'm pretty sure this whole thing is going to come later, like Team Flare in XY
The anime has to last at least 3 years with one episode per week. Of course they're not going to throw all the heavy shit like Nebby and Type:Null now. They'll probably wait the next season probably. Again, just like XY
>>
>>32406214
They could have just had them be mysterious mascot Pokemon, like Togepi was. Just worry about their story when the time comes.
>>
>>32406254
I don't know...
Maybe it's for rating reasons ? Like, when the SM anime will lose hype, they will throw Type:Null and Cosmog at us mid season to get decent ratings again.
I'm pretty sure it was the reason why we got "Team whatever arcs" pretty late in every season that were hyped up as shit when announced
>>
>>32406182
No, no they couldn't have. They changed her that much. She PHYSICALLY can't touch Nebby. And she cannot even name Cosmog "Nebby". Let alone do the same things as her game counterpart. She's fooling around, having fun, with friends. There's nothing they could do to have her play the same role.

The games' plot was abandoned the moment Lillie was shown, in a school. When she talked, she just started dancing on the dead corpse of the games' plot. The moment she her personality and fear became apparent, she was pissing on the grave of the plot. The moment her background was revealed, she was just digging up the grave again only to shit on the bones. If you needed Gladion to confirm the abandonment of the games' plot, you're actually pretty fucking retarded.

>>32406214
>like Team Flare in XY
The fuck are you talking about? Anime Team Flare was NOTHING like the games. To the point calling it Team Flare was just a formality, nothing more.
>>
>>32406213
What are you talking about? The anime never once mentioned the ultimate weapon, or even showed it.
>>
>>32406315
>Anime Team Flare was NOTHING like the games
They had the same motivation, they just had a different way to achieve it
>>
>>32406365
Oh, so I guess all Pokemon trainers are the same, because they all want the same thing? And I guess May and Dawn are exactly the same characters, because they both wanted to win Contests and shit? Flawless logic.
>>
>>32404874
>Dark types everywhere
Emo edgelord confirmed
>>
>>32406425
'Literally just one dark type
>>
>>32406425
Dark-types aren't edgy.
>>
File: Lucario.png (96KB, 397x587px) Image search: [Google]
Lucario.png
96KB, 397x587px
>>32404874
>no lucario

why?
>>
File: worried waifu pose.png (104KB, 232x177px) Image search: [Google]
worried waifu pose.png
104KB, 232x177px
Lillie's pose is AWFULLY familiar
>>
>>32406418
That's kind of retarded since your examples are different persons while I'm talking about what are suppose to be the same persons
Lysandre still wants to whipe out humanity and keep some of them, like in XY
Malva is still a reporter that worked for Lysandre and then turned him down, like in XY
And the other admins serves no purpose, like in fucking XY
>>
>>32406466
>are supposed to be the same persons
But they AREN'T the same. Okay, how about this. Are Ash and Sun the same character? Both moved from Kanto to Alola and are taking the "trials", even if they're doing completely different things. Better yet, are Ash and Ash from Electric Tales of Pikachu the same? They even look the same. So, are they?

If your answer is "yes", then we're done here. You're just a retard and don't know what you're talking about. They're just called "Ash" as a formality, they're nothing alike.
>>
>>32406587
>Are Ash and Sun the same character?
>Different name
>Different appearance
>Different backstory
>Not the same characters

>Ash and Ash from Electric Tales of Pikachu the same
>Different personnality
>Manga get off the track of the anime quickly
>Same base character but different execution

>Game Lysandre and Anime Lysandre
>Same motivation
>Same cold personnality
>Same relation with the people he interacted in the game
>Same character in general but different plan to achieve his motivation

I am not saying that game Lysandre, and game Team Flare are the exact same person as anime Team Flare. I'm just saying that they are still pretty close to each other in term of motivation, ""backstory"" and personality.
Just because they executed a different plan to achieve the exact same objective doesn't mean that "Anime Team Flare was NOTHING like the games"
>>
Maybe it's a similar situation to Iris and her Excadrill.

Or he liberates Type: Null later.
>>
>>32405046
>le one million fine man
>relevant in any way
You could remove Barry from the game and nothing would change.

Gladion at least served as some buildup and info for Aether.
>>
>>32404874
>Lycanroc-Midnight
>Umbreon
How much of an edgy furfag can one person even be?
>>
>>32404960
The anime already did it by not including nebby. It's not meant to have a good story,only slapstick comedy is allowed
>>
File: Bonnie_and_Squishy[1].png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie_and_Squishy[1].png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>32406854

The anime literally just had a blonde girl hiding a small legendary Pokemon in her bag from an evil organization.
>>
File: growth of Lillie.png (1MB, 800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
growth of Lillie.png
1MB, 800x1350px
>>32406854

Shiron > Nebby
>>
>>32406458
Lillie confirmed useless whore whose only role is to stand back while Ash takes over the plot?
>>
>>32406809
Still not as much as that new movie rival, he has Midnight Lycanroc and Incineroar.
>>
File: Gladion before and after.png (528KB, 471x545px) Image search: [Google]
Gladion before and after.png
528KB, 471x545px
>>
>>32404896
It is from the episode that featured both forms, so no, there's no Midday Lycanroc in the episode
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-26+at+08.01.46).jpg (33KB, 303x246px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-26+at+08.01.46).jpg
33KB, 303x246px
I'm excited to see him on the anime, mainly to see how he will be depicted, and how will Lillie and Gladion interact with each other
>>
The anime has never been canon, so this is a pretty redundant thread. I wish he had Type: Null though, and I can't believe Nebby isn't in the anime
>>
>>32407134

It's way too early for Nebby
>>
I start to thinking people that makes the anime didn't play the game.
>>
>>32404874
Why are people assuming he won't have Type:Null? They could just be saving it for later since it's too powerful right now. Hell they may have the plot for him getting it come later on alongside everything related to Aether Foundation.
>>
>>32407573

Because the scan says that Gladion has a Rockium-Z and that MidnightRoc is his main partner
>>
>>32406098
>yfw Gladion gets reduced to comedy relief edge
>>
>>32407573
You're putting far too much faith in the writers.
>>
>>32406098

Gladion ran away two years before the start of the game. Lillie ran off because of Lusamine going nuts, Gladion ran off because he was tired of her controlling his life.
>>
>>32404874
Of course it will appear. Chimera doggo will probably be presented as the last pokémon in their battle or something.
>>
Ash will catch Type: Null instead and it will evolve via the power of friendship in the climax of the Ultra Beast arc
>>
>>32406448
Because he hasn't embraced "FRIENDSHIP" yet.
>>
It's a small detail but he's smirking in the artwork. In the game he scowls when he makes that pose. I wonder if they're going to change him from the "cool distant" flavor of edgelord to the "I won't rest until your weak Pokemon are scattered on the ground!" flavor.
>>
>>32404896
HOLY SHIT!!!! AN ULTRA BALL!!
>>
>>32406448

Gladion didn't have Lucario in the game until after he was no longer affiliated with Team Skull

He's too edgy for Lucario right now
>>
File: global link pictures..jpg (8KB, 136x136px) Image search: [Google]
global link pictures..jpg
8KB, 136x136px
>>32405392
No. Those were the models. I mean pictures they found through the Global link images shows Mimikyu has two placeholder images along with the coloured Magearna and Marshadow, My mistake on the Lycanroc though, I swear I thought I saw a placeholder.
>>
>>32406458
lillie-chan no needs to imitate the supreme whore
>>
>>32408030
is that fucking image made for ants?
>>
File: gbl pics.jpg (841KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
gbl pics.jpg
841KB, 2048x2048px
>>32408030
Opps. Hopefully this one is larger.
>>
>>32406188
>What the fuck are you talking about? He was a completely generic villain.
but he was well written mon ami. he was executed perfectly, better than the game did.
>>
>>32405572
whoa team rocket vs those same 3 generic team skull members who get beaten every episode they're in. truely better than the last team rocket vs evil team episode that had this in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZJPs3KeSg
>>
>>32404874
Maybe he'll get Type: Null later? They're probably handling it differently and he'll steal Type: Null from the lab at a later point.
>>
>>32404896
>Midnight Lycanroc petting Rockruff
aw
>>
>>32407677
He ran away to save Null. Her choosing to freeze null was the start of her going nuts, and likely where she got the idea to start freezing all her Pokemon.
>>
File: the current state of owlfags.png (325KB, 910x548px) Image search: [Google]
the current state of owlfags.png
325KB, 910x548px
>being an owlfag
>>
>>32406448
Can we not. I know it's canon but can we just leave lucario out for one anime gen?
>>
File: 1471488352131.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471488352131.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>32404896
>that pose
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.