[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International challenge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Who's in and what should I prepare for?
>>
Just use a team of all tapus and z ground Garchomp
>>
>>32404330
VGC '17 101

Ground + Fire + Steel + Tapu + Speed control + flip a coin = Win
>>
>>32404330
Prepare for Drifbloom + Lele, Torkoal + Lilligant and Porygon2 + Snorlax. I guess that's all you have to prepare for, since they're the flavor of the month(s),
>>
File: IMG_1669.gif (465KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1669.gif
465KB, 500x288px
>>32406316
>Torkoal+Lilligant
>>
>>32406721
Drought+ Chlorophyll with a side of Sleep Powder/After You & Eruption
>>
>>32406721
Probably a Teeter-Quiver Dance+After you Lilligant so Torkoal can rape everything with Heat Wave/Eruption. I'm not that clever, that actually happened to me, the motherfucker caught me off guard and raped my ass so hard I was thrown off for a few moments. Fuck weather wars and everything it represents
>>
>>32406721
>>32406769
After You + Eruption mostly. Lilligant can use Sleep Powder if you're in a pinch and can nuke shit with Grassium Z Leaf Storm. It's not that good, but since it won a recent tournament (not on its own of course), you can expect to see it commonly by the copycats.
>>
>>32407144

Hyper offense might not be a good idea.

Though I would be tempted to get some automatic rain up to combat this.
>>
>>32404330
When,after the competition, do you get the hoenn starters mega stones?
>>
>>32404330
Just curious as to how I actually participate in these from the SM menu screen? I don't actually give a crap about competitive Pokémon, but I get pissed off seeing all the event Pokémon on serebii that are given as exclusives to competition participants.

What is the minimum amount of steps to participate in these competitions and receive the event Pokémon? Pls spoonfeed and dumb it down for me as much as possible. Do I need to do it from the PGL website?
>>
>>32404330
Do you get the mega stones immediately after the competition?
>>
>>32410279
No, they'll be released second week of may.
>>
>>32409981

Fine, I'll spoonfeed you...

1) Get an account at pokemon-gl.com
2) Once logged in, click on "Online competition"
3) Sign up for the 2017 International Challenge April Masters Division tournament (or whatever. I don't judge).
4) Agree to their bullshit rules that you're probably going to break one way or another

5) Turn on your 3DS and go to festival plaza
6) Go to Battle Spot and then "online competition"
7) Register your stupid ass team. Note that your team MUST be in one of the six battle teams and your team will be locked once registered. That means you can't change your pokemon's hold items before the tournament, change pokemon, etc.

8) Wait until the day of the competition
9) Get your ass kicked.
>>
>test a new team on showdown
>works fine
>missing pokemon in game to make it
>inject threads gone
well, time to bring the old memes
>>
>>32411588
>Note that your team MUST be in one of the six battle teams and your team will be locked once registered. That means you can't change your pokemon's hold items before the tournament, change pokemon, etc.
It'll only be locked during the competition.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.