[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they revealing the new game? seriously this place is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1483600182282.jpg (156KB, 824x570px) Image search: [Google]
1483600182282.jpg
156KB, 824x570px
When are they revealing the new game? seriously this place is so dead i've resorted to browsing /pol/. whats the best way rekindle my love of pokemon. it feels so dead to me now.
>>
Wait until E3.
>>
>>32402870
>This meme again
>>
Have you done a ribbon run?
>>
>>32402881
whats that?
>>
>>32402870
>Pokemon
>Announcing at E3
>>
>>32402884

Have a bro with every possible ribbon. Mine is an octillery named Salty who's a war hero
>>
What if they just go straight to generation VIII?
>>
>>32402895
seems kinda cool. but how is that possible? ribbons are passed through breeding? Ive been out of the loop for months
>>
>>32402856
ORAS was announced may 7, 2015 so hopefully we get word on those Sinnoh remakes within the next month. I swe Stars as a holiday release next year
>>
>>32402903

You have to snag something in Colosseum or XD then transfer him from gen 3 to 7 collecting all the ribbons
>>
>>32402918
We're not getting Sinnoh remakes until Gen 8.
>>
>>32402870
No offence but when has Nintendo ever announced anything at E3
They usually blow their load in advance
>>
>ADHDs can't wait even a year until a new game
Jesus, you're worse than little children.
>>
>>32402923
i dont have Colosseum
>>
>>32402942
its been two years now
>>
>>32402948

ah well that's too bad. just wait for gf to spoonfeed you entertainment
>>
>>32402948
>what is emulation
>>
>>32402856
>seriously this place is so dead i've resorted to browsing /pol/.

>yeah guys, i'm bored, what should i do? ...i know! i'll dive into a dumpster filled with infected razorblades, used tampons and hobo diahrrea! that's a fine use of my time.

What exactly is wrong with you, OP?
>>
Didn't gen 7 just come out? If they announce new games now won't gen 8 be out in like 2 years
>>
File: beast ribbons.png (3MB, 2140x542px) Image search: [Google]
beast ribbons.png
3MB, 2140x542px
>>32402948
Get your favourite Pokémon in the earliest possible game and collect the ribbons you like for it while transferring it to newer games.

It doesn't need to start in Gen 3 but that would be ideal. If your favourite is from Gen 5 then so be it, there are ribbons for it to collect in Gen 6 and 7 anyway. You also don't need to restrict yourself to one Pokémon, you can do it with as many as you like.

You also don't need to collect ribbons that you don't like. There is no prize or acknowledgement for having all ribbons and it isn't possible since there are numerous time-limited and unreleased ones anyway.
>>
>>32402990

Gamefreak new Gen 7 was going to be the shortest gen, that's why they only added one event legendary.
>>
>>32402996

yeah i bred a decent togepi and just skipped the snag ribbon since i was only getting crap stats in Colosseum. just a shame it can't learn nasty plot
>>
>>32403013
And here comes the manga getting rushed
>>
>>32403015
Since Hyper Training exists now you don't need to worry about IVs anymore. Just get the right Nature and you'll be good.
>>
Why has gf become so lazy with making games?
>>
>>32402933
Why do you say that? GF is much more inclined to dedicate resources into making another game to milk the 3ds as much as they can before they switch fully takes over.
>>
>>32403027
Because they know they print money.
>>
>>32402856
Gosh Id love a new game soon too but can't you really not wait that long? I mean come on. Isn't it better to wait for a game rather than allow GF to continue to pump out new shit games year after year? Is Pokemon the only thing you play?
>>
>>32402954
When did Sun and Moon come out??
>>
>>32402856
Replay old games with new goals. Try to fill up as much of the dex in each gen as you can, even if you can't trade. Try out a team made only of pokemon you've never used, there's something to make replays more interesting
>>
>>32402902
What if they go strait to gen IX
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.