[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he's aware of it? Of being trapped in a perpetual,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ash_Ketchum_Anime.gif (18KB, 240x331px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Ketchum_Anime.gif
18KB, 240x331px
Do you think he's aware of it?
Of being trapped in a perpetual, unescapable loop, with no hope of growth, development or end?
Of being forced to constantly travel with sets of people who always have the same general personality types and roles (slightly older mentor, sassy girl trainer and occasionally a brat) and periodically leaving to meet new people that irreparably fall in the same categories?
Of alway getting within an inch from victory, from crowning his dream and maybe putting an end to his journeys, only to see it all taken away from him at the last second by the most cruel and unfortunate circumstances? Only to have him abandon all his progress and start anew again ONLY FOR IT TO HAPPEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
>>
>>32399288
No, he was made to be too retard to understand anything.
>>
Ash Ketchum is like Vash the Stampede. Cheerful and goofy and just lucky enough on the outside, all too aware of everything and crying on the inside.
>>
>>32399288
Has he ever broken the fourth wall?
>>
File: 1487093631407.png (1MB, 1226x981px) Image search: [Google]
1487093631407.png
1MB, 1226x981px
>>32399329
>Ash Ketchum is like Vash the Stampede
Don't you ever even compare those two again, you disgusting piece of filth. Fuck comparing. Don't even mention the two in the same post ever again, you despicable waste of human life.
>>
>>32399345
I think ash killing a bunch of people he didnt want to would do wonders for his character
>>
One must imagine Sisyphus happy you fucking cucks
>>
Twenty years have passed...but I do not age...
>>
>>32399356
Gotta get back..back to kanto... ash ketchum
>>
No because he is a fiction
>>
>>32399288
No he's a fictional character that's not supposed to be realistic except when ashfags think its convenient to say he's realistic.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nim0p1y2rY1r74l2d.png (161KB, 429x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nim0p1y2rY1r74l2d.png
161KB, 429x323px
>>32399288
He is the final creation of Takeshi Shudo, nothing can change, he will not win, he will not grow, he's only a kid with an eternal dream.
But, i think that i like this kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.