[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This can happen at any time between now and E3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: DiaPer.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DiaPer.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
This can happen at any time between now and E3.
>>
>>32397704
why would it? nobody likes dp
>>
>>32397704
>>32379627
>It's hard to answer because the Switch is really new, complicate to see how people use it right now...Is she more used at home, or more principally outside? We can't take decisions without knowing how people will use the console.
>>
>Pokemon games coming out around a console's launch
Yeah, just like how Emerald came out on the DS and B2W2 on the 3DS?
>>
>Switch
>main Pokemon game
nice meme
>>
>first games on a new console being remakes
>pokemon games getting announced within a few fucking months of a console launch

it's great how remakefags prove themselves to be retarded time and time again.
>>
>>32397707
I dunno, I think some chicks are into it.
>>
>>32397722
The game this year will either be 3ds exclusive or 3ds/switch like fe warriors.
2018 when they stop supporting the 3ds they will release handheld games for the switch.

Still pokemon made changes which really look like it will become 1 screen, so pokemon switch will be there.

The difference between bw2 and 3ds is the missing of bc
>>
>>32397759
got a giggle out of me
>>
>>32397704
I think a 7th gen third version exclusive on 3DS is more likely. They aren't going to make a new game engine on the Switch to only try christen it on remakes. A new system = a new generation.
>>
>>32397704
>remakes to start a gen
Do you really think they'd give people a year to leak everything about the new Pokémon of the gen before announcing the "main" pair?
>>
>>32397980
>>32397981
what if it was a dp remake but acted like stadium and collosseum, so it's on switch and gen 7, and has double battles, and you can trade between 3ds and switch. i think that would be cool.
>>
>>32397704
>switch
jesus fucking christ you people get more delusional every day
just accept the fact that you will never get any good exclusives and deal with it
>>
>>32397725
And don't forget Crystal on the GBA, Stadium 2 on the Gamecube,

TPCI and Gamefreak have always been nintendo's most conservative offshoots. They have never commited their cash-cow franchise to an unproven platform. They go for bumper sales above supporting the parent company's new console.

I put the odds of a main series game on Switch before late 2018-early 2019 is low to nonexistent.
>>
>>32397704
Fuck switch

Still enjoy 240p 3ds
>>
>>32398223
this

also injecting :^)
>>
>>32398225
Isn't the Switch already hacked? Getting homebrew and a save editor on it shouldn't be so hard :^)
>>
>>32398230
it's not really

Also Switch Pokemon game isn't coming till 2019.

Switch will probably be a lot more secure than the 3DS, we won't even be able to dump save files from carts. Some wicked homebrew will be our only hope.
>>
>>32397704
Keep dreaming baby, I would do it too.
>>
>>32397740
>>32397990
Pokemon on the Switch was confirmed last month, Slowpokes.
>>
Okay, I forget, was it Gamefreak or the Pokemon Company that they said was working on the Switch? Yes, there is a difference.
>>
>>32398960
no it wasn't
>>
>>32398960
>lying on the internet
>>
>>32397704
no, it's gonna be a 3ds pokemon ranger
>>
Children's Day, just like ORAS. If it isn't announced, enjoy the skip year.
>>
>>32399002
Still it will be rushed and fucking easy.
>>
>>32399064
It's time to play another game.
>>
>people seriously want another pokemon game on the 3DS after sun and moon's massive perfomance issues
>>
>>32399111
I agree, but with no other handheld in sight, it's all we can do.
>>
>>32399136
If they come out with a larger battery for the Switch like they did for the WiiU Gamepad, then people might be able to really treat the Switch like the actual hand-held console that it was supposed to be.
>>
>>32399111
They just need to optimize better for old 3DS, game runs fine on n3DS
>>
Man, /vp/ and Pokemon-related stuff have been so fucking dry. It's always like this. Why do we have to wait years for a new game. Can't they dish out mainline game each year while maintaining quality?

But I guess not.
>>
It'll take a 2 more years (perhaps) for Pokemon to be on Switch. I don't mind another 3DS game as long as they step up their games and not think of this small issue. Just fucking focus on making the game better. Like idk, no more lag, smooth menu/loading transition, more 'alive' characters with their own mini-stories for e.g the Gym Leaders being impactful in their town and such.
>>
>>32399177
Name one franchise that does that that doesn't feel like each game is more an expansion pack than a real new game.
>>
>>32399150
Please tell me you're joking. Multiplayer performance is a joke, and as soon as the character model slides into view in singleplayer you might as well be watching a slideshow.
>>
>>32399200
Fine. I just thought of how stupid I sound.
>>
>>32399189
Going by how they released XY two years after 3DS released, I'd put my money on 2019 for Switch as well. That "job opening" got my hopes up for next year, but I don't think it's truly likely.
>>
>>32397817
Switch has two screens how is pokemon moving in the direction of only having one screen lead it to being on switch? There are actually tons of 3ds games that don't use the touch screen or the 3d effect it's not like it's mandatory gimmick like the switch
>>
>>32399231
The Switch doesn't have two screens.
>>
>>32399224
Stay hopeful! We might be surprised by something but just don't be hanging on it too much.
>>
>>32397707
I don't know, selling 25 million games across D/P/Pt might have something to do with it.
>>
>>32399212
I recently upgraded to a new 3DS and don't notice any framerate problems, but I haven't replayed the game since then so I only have online battles, wild battles and the Battle Tree to go off of
>>
>>32399150
The games still lag on an N3DS. Not as bad as an O3DS but it's still immediately noticeable.
>>
>>32398977
>>32398989
Yes, it was. And stop samefagging you literal piece of nuclear waste
>>
Why are you obsessed with having a new game every single year? Do you suffer from ADHD or something?
>>
>>32399276
>if two people say I'm wrong they must be a samefag
retard

Pokemon's president saying there's going to be Pokemon games has nothing to do with main games specifically
>>
>>32397704
>Implyng GF isn't a company made of obnoxious faggots who only release games on good-selling consoles
Already forgot Emerald and gen 5?
Pokémon will not move on Switch until 2019
>>
>>32399177
They can't even maintain the quality from the older games nowadays.
>>
File: IMG-20170423-WA0002.jpg (45KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170423-WA0002.jpg
45KB, 1080x607px
How am I running so fast?
>>
>>32397740
Dutygenerate senpai
>>
>>32397725
you mean how these games came out on a console with backwards compability?

Now you don´t have a BC, what do you do?

>>32399231
>Switch has two screens
Nigga what? Also did you even play SM?
Funny right, how they now implemented the whole Online thing on a new "place" instead of the second screen.
Funny right, how you can just put every button from the bottom screen to the top, but instead of clicking on sprites you click on the real monsters.
>>
>first game that uses two screens
>remade as the first game that only uses one screen again
?
>>
>>32399136
I just want to play on my TV...
>>
>>32399248
Get your eyes checked. It consistently drops below 15 fps on double battles even on 3DS. Also the whenever the system has to render flame animations it slows down for some reason. They are totally unoptimized for 3DS. The only good thing about SM is them recognizing their limitations by locking us into 2D mode.

It's clear they wanted a scalable engine for SM that could be ported to Switch easily, but as a result everything on 3DS chugs like crazy at low framerates.
>>
>>32400595
*even on N3DS
>>
>not doing a pokemon stadium remake for the switch
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.