[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick leveling in Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0480.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.png
4KB, 240x160px
Why is getting XP so tedious in Sun and Moon? In X and Y we had the restaurants, in ORAS we had blissey bases, but now in Sun and Moon it's just fighting the Elite Four again and again and again and again and again.
Am I missing something??
>>
>>32397536
Either they wanted the players to re-battle the league multiple times to see the new challengers or they wanted to keep grinding hard so Hyper training could never be used by no one.
>>
to make hyper training more exclusive idk
>>
pelago time travel is the best way. There's also rare kitchns but festival plaza is such a damn mess even with the various exploits.
>>
>>32397536
gen 5 exp system
>>
>>32397536
Because they gave us the Gen 5 EXP system with the highest leveled pokemon available to be grinded on in the mid 60's, which is behind RNG. The vast majority of grindable pokemon are only in the mid 50's with the elite 4 only being in the low 60s.

There is nothing inheriantly wrong with the Gen 5 exp system, because if Blissey Bases still existed within SM, it would be faster than ORAS.
>>
>>32397604
I use a mix of Pelago and Plaza whenever i need to hyper train a mon.

Level up to lv66 with the glitch, then to 98 with two kitchens, then rare candy up to 100. Global missions made it easy to rack up tons of FC and candies.
>>
>>32397616
gen 5 exp system would be alright if they gave us trainers with at least lvl 75 pokemon
>>
>>32397536
They were imitating Gen I because of their nostalgia to Kanto. Also Battle Buffet and Morimoto exist even when they are one-time daily battles.
>>
leave the battle buffet with 1 turn left.
repeat.
>>
>>32398040
Or Audinos
>>
>>32399044
Or O-Powers.
>>
>>32399143
Or a Black Tower/White Treehollow equivalent.
>>
>>32397625
>it would be faster than ORAS.
Not exactly. It would be be faster that much is sure but the lack of the Exp Power and the nature of the exp scaling would still place it lower down than ORAS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.