[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pearl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: th (3).jpg (19KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
19KB, 300x268px
So I'm thinking of starting pearl and I'm wondering what team members I should have. The only pokemon that is a priority is garchomp
>>
>>32397138
Why the fug are you playing Pearl instead of Platinum? But if you insist, Staraptor and Luxray are early but kick ass ingame. Starter is up to personal preference.
>>
>>32397138
Use some of the version exclusives, Miagius is pretty good and Houndoom's there too.
>>
>>32397138
Cherrim and Hippowdon
>>
>>32397138

My go-to Gen 4 team is Infernape / Staraptor / Luxray / Floatzel / Bronzong / Garchomp. I'll usually carry around a Bibarel for HM slavery though, too.
>>
>>32397223
>shitfernape
>>
>>32397227
>shitflinging for no reason

don't be that guy
>>
>>32397164
Houndoom isn't in pearl ya dingus
>>
>>32397138
You don't really have a lot of options. I suggest going after a Purrloin, though, if only because you almost never can use one otherwise.
>>
>>32397240
>no reason
>implying mocking the use of the ugliest starter by far isn't a reason
>>
>>32397250
>purrloin
nigga wat
>>
>>32397259
Oops, meant Glameow.
>>
>>32397256

all the gen 4 starters are good
>>
>>32397243
It is, actually. South of Hearthome City, route 214 I think. Although now that I think about it, it might be a Pokeradar post game thing.
>>
>>32397250
>>32397263
seconding Glameow

they weren't even postgame mons in gen 5 I recall
>>
>>32397138
>Gallade
>Roserade
>Honchcrow
>Toxicroak
All solid choices
>>
>>32397286
Thats only in platinum pre-e4
>>
>>32397286
there's a reason flint only has a rapidash and infernape as fire types.
>>
>>32397284
>all the gen 4 starters are trash
ftfy
>>
>>32398436
Your taste is trash
>>
>>32397138

Why the fuck would you play DP over Plat?
>>
>>32397407

Gallade isn't in Platinum either.

Pearl is rough as half the good shit is the same shit everyone else uses. Starter, Staraptor, Luxray, Garchomp, Floatzel/Gastrodon/Bibarel slave, Bronzong.

I did use Spiritomb last time. If you have a second Gen 4 game and a second DS or 3DS, it's tedious as fuck but possible to get one of your own. It's one of the only things that's fun in that game. You could try for Drapion, but good luck.

Sinnoh must be THE worst for locking out Pokemon behind stupid bullshit. At least most of the SOS stuff in SM wasn't new aside from Mareanie, and you don't have to wait six real hours or change days for it.
>>
>>32398469

Actually, come to think of it, Honchkrow is only in Diamond as well, not even in Pearl or Platinum.
>>
>>32397138

Torterra
Luxray
Floatzel
Drifblim
Toxicroak
Garchomp
>>
What is the deal with Sinnoh that the final teams are so similar?
Maybe because of lack of type-variety or something? You don't really see it often with others regions/generations.
>>
>>32398717

That and a lot of stuff is really hard to get, like all the Honey and Great Marsh mons. Platinum is a bit better thanks to the bigger dex.
>>
>>32398717

Small dex filled with literal shitmons, legendaries and unobtainable Pokemon (most of the gen 4 evos).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.