/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best Poketuber? There is only one good answer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Verlisify.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
Verlisify.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
Is he the best Poketuber? There is only one good answer.
>>
>>32396665
question

does anyone know who he supposedly voiced in Yooka Laylee
>>
>>32396675
He was the butterflies
>>
this is the worst Pokétuber of All Time
>>
>>32396713
are you serious

aw man
>>
>>32396675
>>32396713
Didn't he pay like $1000 to voice them?
>>
>>32396665
I feel like if he didn't start all the drama that he did he could of been a descent poketuber for beginners that are trying to get into Pokemon.
>>
>>32396665
He's not that bad, you guys are just autistic about the "verlisify is bad" argument for no reason
>>
>>32396810
yeah

well, really, you had to pay about $1000 if you wanted to voice a character

Verlisify did that and... a whole lot more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_tMQw4CxpM

he apparently did all this because Banjo Kazooie was one of his favorite games, and it might have been part of his early furry development. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: dawn.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>32396837
>he apparently did all this because Banjo Kazooie was one of his favorite games, and it might have been part of his early furry development. Prove me wrong.
can't really argue with that
>>
>>32396833
But he is bad. He started all the drama surrounding him and then tries to act like the victim knowing his retarded fans will protect him. His main series is about how to make sets for Pokemon when all of his sets, out side of the basic sets that everyone already knows, are garbage. He is a giant cry baby that can't take any criticism and will delete any negative comments to make a fake safe zone for himself. The list just keeps going on and on with him.
>>
>>32396833
>>32396825
no he's fucking terrible and in no way is he a good resource for new players trying to get into pokemon.
>>
Honestly he wouldn't even be so bad if Youtube wasn't such shit. He's a perfect example of a user that gets heavily promoted by the system not for his quality but simply because he pumps out so much shit. Seriously, search for anything pokemon related on even google images and you're always bound to find one of his thumbnails.
>>
>>32396665
And I think that last digit gives us the answer.
No
>>
>>32396833
Wrong. He's an ass, a hypocrite, a furry piece of garbage, and a complete idiot.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 876x1417px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 876x1417px
>>32396825
>>32396833
Actual sets he built
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.