[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (47KB, 578x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
47KB, 578x337px
What went wrong?
>>
I mean, Xurkitree and Buzzwole and probably Kartana aren't for long in OU either
>>
>>32396541
GF bullies most Pokemon designed by Turner
>>
>>32396541
Worse Hydreigon.
>>
>>32396541
Xurkitree and Buzzwole will most likely drop to UU eventually.
>>
>>32396541
They didn't make it's stats a good kind of novelty like the others.
>>
>>32396546
Kartana will stay OU.
>>
>>32396541
Bad typing
Slow
Ability helps little to alleviate these issues
>>
>>32396541
Will Kartana stay in OU?
>>
>>32396541
Lack of recovery.
A 4x weakness to the must-have offensive typing.
>>
>>32396541
Take something with a cool ability and typing and give it the absolute worst stat spread possible.
>>
>>32396541
It's literally wailord but worse. RU wont even be the end of it considering NU and PU don't exist yet.
>>
>>32396541

Nothing. You can use Guzzlord in OU easily.
>>
>>32396546
Nah, Kartana's going to stick around. Xurkitree and Buzzwole are headed for BL hell though.
I'm not sure what's going to become of Nihilego though.
>>
>>32397575
If UU can handle Keldeo and Terrakion they can handle Buzzwole.
>>
>>32397651
Yet they can't handle Breloom and Staraptor?
>>
>>32397651
Terrakion is banned from UU.
>>
>>32396541
>has a great offensive movepool, but no way to boost it outside of its ability
>its stats scream some kind of defensive based mon, but beast boost can't boost hp, and it's a dark/dragon, which is very awkward defensively. it has some great resists, but some crippling weaknesses for no reliable recovery

Its not looking good for Guzz, at the rate of things, it may not even be NU.
>>
Found the problem.
>>
>>32397689
fairy is probably the best type to be x4 weak to
there's no hidden power fairy and fairy coverage outside of fairies is extremely rare
>>
>>32397664
Just got unbanned

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-sumo-uu-stage-1-feels-like-we-only-go-backwards.3595341/page-10#post-7329033
>>
>>32397657
Breloom has Spore. Staraptor I can't really explain. It hits a lot harder than Terrakion, admittedly, but it's also slower, a lot frailer and weak to Rocks instead of resistant to them. You should ask to those council members who felt like voting for unbanning Terrakion but keeping Staraptor banned.

The thing is that Buzzwole, unlike the musketeers, is slow and lacks a spammable Fighting STAB, so it has to settle for stuff like Superpower, Hammer Arm and Focus Punch. There are also many common Pokémon in UU that threaten Buzz and make its job harder(such as Clefable, Primarina, Doublade, Mega Aerodactyl, Togekiss, Latias, Gliscor to an extent, Mantine etc.). By all means, Buzz would be a top dog in UU, but I'm not convinced at all it would be unbalanced.
>>32397664
It was recently unanimously unbanned.
>>
>>32396541
Its a thread from the future
GF have included a new type that is very effective with anything besides steel
Sreencap this
>>
>>32397760
you said it, it hits a lot harder
reckless brave birb + close combat is also very very hard to switch into
>>
>>32397651
I wouldn't be surprised to see Keldeo coming back up soon.
>>
>>32397942
Keldeo is definitely rising, still, UU has proven they can handle it easily.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.