[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to get rid of this error?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1492925031491.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492925031491.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Does anyone know how to get rid of this error?
>>
Format save.
Try again without cheating.
>>
You got banned for PGL. Restart a new game :)
>>
>>32386885
>>32386894
RIP save file.

Thanks for the help anons. I guess I have a reason to replay the story now.
>>
>>32386880
you need a power saves to avoid this bullshit

this device make your saves and can restore your data if you get banned

in your case, you're fucked.
>>
>>32386880
Replace the internal battery.
>>
>>32386894
Can't you just import a Game Sync ID from a new save file or some shit like that?
>>
>>32386912
I have a PowerSave though. What would I have to change?
>>
>>32386912
Kill yourself shill

>>32386880
Just make a new save and use pkhex to import the game sync id from the new save to your current one
>>
File: 111.png (210KB, 1010x589px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
210KB, 1010x589px
>>32386931
you need make a "system restore" in your game

first open the action replay

next, put your cartridge in the device

now, in the option "PC CARTRIDGE" you will see "LOCAL SAVES IN THIS COMPUTER" and you can see all the saves backup

now search the backup before the date of your ban

select the backup and now, use the option RESTORE pic related

good luck
>>
>>32386921
I'm pretty sure they might see it and ban you again
>>32386931
Anon is saying bs, restoring a older save will not work and doing it on a unbanned save will get you banned
>>
>>32386937
First time I've seen somebody on /vp/ use the word shill correctly.
>>
>>32386957
if you restore the save, just dont use hacked or ilegal pokemon to avoid the ban

for sample using a shiny solgaleo, shiny ash greninja or pikachu with sinnoh hat or something else
>>
>>32386912
>>32386953
Don't listen to this guy, using a powersave is probably what got you banned in the first place.

>>32386937
Do this.
>>
>>32386962
That has nothing to do with the ban
These kinds of bans are caused by editing player stats, they happen because gamefreak don't want save editors to affect global missions. They don't give a fuck about hacked shinies.
>>
>>32386962
>> Implying they won't detect an old file
Don't you think they won't see that the save is older that the other?
>>32386972
I'm pretty sure i got banned for having a Gen 5 Shiny Reshiram
>>
>>32386972
its very safe using powersaves if you know how use it. i can make shinies and give it 6iv and many more. everything its ok if you dont make it ultra best shinies or pikachu with other region hats.

>>32386979
its weird because i have a shiny reshiram with 6iv and i can play without problems
>>
>>32386880
Always make save backups with JKSM if you got CFW
>>
>>32386915
Underrated post
>>
>>32386880
from the thumbnail I thought you removed your upper screen and your 3ds was sitting on a wooden table
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.