[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (435KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
435KB, 2560x1440px
How do we fix this?
>>
With lots and lots of (You)s, of course!
>>
File: shit 04.png (379KB, 438x423px) Image search: [Google]
shit 04.png
379KB, 438x423px
>>32386025
Here's a (you), just for (you), anon
>>
In the blu-ray
>>
>>32386036
background looks fine in this one
>>
>>32386025
You cant. Alola will be the death of pokemon as we know it. They've completely bashed their original fanbase and decided to target little kids. What they should have done, is target the original fanbase, who now have kids of their own. They buy shit for themselves and their kiddo's. Magic.

But what did they do? They go for the youtube generation, that have an attention span of 3 minutes and need handholding every step along the line. This is the reason there's no follow up games or postgames. The original fanbase becomes alienated, and the new target audience loses interest, and pokemon is dead. Thank you nintendo and GF. Your Japanese stupidity killed the greatest franchise in history.
>>
>>32386036
yee
>>
File: yee.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
>>32386036
>>
>>32386395
>They've completely bashed their original fanbase and decided to target little kids

So nothing new then.

Dumb XYfags
>>
>>32386659
XY probably was the beginning, but they really went all out with Sun and Moon. I like most of the new mons and forms, but the game itself is pure trash. If anything I'm a johtonigger
>>
>>32386395
>They've completely bashed their original fanbase and decided to target little kids.
Show has and will always be for kids. Best to show older audiences Generations or Origins.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.