[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Black 2 White 2, Vol. 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I've started collecting the Pokemon Adventures manga, I have from Red & Blue box set to Black and White box set.

Should I wait until they release X&Y/B2&W2/ORAS in box sets or buy individual volumes? With box sets you tend to get a poster and other little goodies.
>>
>>32385938
Wait for the boxset or get the "full volumes."

This is coming from the one of the guys who translates all the recent arcs.

Your Black/White Boxset is just minivolumes, right? It's not the full story.

The newer stuff like XY/ORAS lack extra content.

To put it simply: If it's a mini-volume, it's not the full volume.

The full volumes typically have extra pages/content, but XY/ORAS won't get their extra content for another year or more because they have to finish B2W2.
>>
File: 1421540908.jpg (86KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
1421540908.jpg
86KB, 300x382px
Thank you.

Is there two Black and White mangas?

https://www.viz.com/read/manga/pokemon-adventures-black-and-white/all

https://www.viz.com/read/manga/pokemon-black-and-white/all
>>
File: 142155898X.jpg (105KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
142155898X.jpg
105KB, 300x450px
Then theres vol. 1 of this. Are they the same or different?
>>
>>32386092
I just finished reading the BW minivolumes and your translation of XY.
So there is more that will be added later?
>>
>>32386186
>>32386187
Anything that actually says "Adventures" on the title is the full volume that has all of the content.

The minivolumes are like chapters straight from the monthly magazines. Usually it's not too different, but in BW, they changed a few things like having N stalk Black since the very beginning and the changed the ending too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.