[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is taking your Pokemon to a restaurant taboo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Wanda_Cosmo.jpg (179KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
Wanda_Cosmo.jpg
179KB, 1280x947px
Is taking your Pokemon to a restaurant taboo?
>>
Yes. It's unsanitary, and would violate the health code.
>>
>>32383453
They fucking battle in restaurants
>>
>>32383453
Yes.
>Cosmo
Really, Anon? Again?
>>
>>32383467
there are episodes of the anime where pokemon are the cheifs at restaurants.
>>
>>32383453
no. I take my gardevoir out to eat all the time. I remember when she found out about mt dew. I let her take a sip. she downed my glass after coughing from the fizz. the only problem was when nature called. I didn't teach her how to use a toilet. i'll explain that if you want
>>
>>32383585
please don't explain any further and cease breathing immediately.
>>
>>32383759
had to quickly teach her how to use a toilet
>>
>>32383887
now elaborate
>>
>>32383485
This. The weird thing about all sorts of Pokephilia fanfics is this bizarre idea that people separate themselves from Pokemon. The whole setting is consistently constructed so that Pokemon are always around no matter what people are doing. I'm sure there's shots from the anime or Manga of people just chilling with their Pokemon in cafes.

People would probably look at you weirdly if you were getting lovey-dovey with one Pokemon in public, but releasing your team so they can all eat at a restaurant is no doubt completely normal and expected. Probably look at you weirdly if you didn't.
>>
>>32384304
well after 2 glasses of mt dew she needed to go. now at home she goes in a potted plant. she kept poking me. I turned around to see her squirming in her seat. I took her to the bathroom and went into the handicap stall. the seat was covered in piss. I cleaned it while my gardevoir was on the verge of having an accident. i told her to sit and let it go. I then told her to wipe.
>>
>>32384834
The games and the franchise as a whole has been inconsistent as to how pokemon are to be treated. Are they pets? Are they compatriots? Maybe you're supposed to come to your own conclusion, but when the game pushes a message that pokemon are supposed to be our equals, yet the gameplay still treats them as objects and sometimes even the game goes back on it's own message because obviousty it can't not promote what you're doing or else this whole franchise would collapse. No one in this fandom will even entertain the idea that maybe things work differently than what we've been shown.
>>
>>32383453
why is he so short?
>>
File: 1457403960177.jpg (5KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457403960177.jpg
5KB, 270x200px
Why Cosmo?
>>
>>32386833
Because is cosmo, asshole.
>>
>>32386687
>RELEASE YOUR POKEMON
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.