[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me a Poketuber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Thinking.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.gif
617KB, 498x498px
Are there any poketubers that use meme sets like Pimpnite that don't have an obnoxious voice?
>>
My favourite poketubers are Rope, Bleach and Gun.
>>
Jwittz is my go-to, Chugga and MaxMoeFoe aren't too bad either.
>>
File: Nice meme (Machamp).gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nice meme (Machamp).gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>32383686
>>
>>
If you're looking for smogonfaggotry, I'd recommend Mr.Jamvad (if you wanna watch and learn) and Pokeaim (if you wanna watch fun + basocally daily content while still learning)
>>
The Dex
>>
>>32383209
I've always liked Chugga. He's not completely a pokemon channel though and only does playthroughs. But he should check him out.
>>
>>32383713
>>32383998
I think he's looking for someone who does competitive battles with non-ou pokemon.
That said if you do just want to see a generally good lp of a pokemon game that goes that extra mile to show off every little thing i would suggest chuggaconroy like these two fine anons. I love his pokemon bios and they're pretty much the main reason i bother watching him.
>>
>>32383209
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>32383209
Pokeaim uploads basically every fucking day at least once and his showdown lives are quite good to either learn or just entertain yourself at some of the battles.

The videos where he comments on specific mons or just the meta in general are good to put in a second tab and just listen to, it's pretty chill.

Shofu has more entertaining wifi battles but uploads less and can be cringy to some.

Dookieshed used to be fun but he hasn't done any pokemon related shit since he found SM to be meh or something.

Then there's >>32383795 I guess, top 10 are fun to listen to.
>>
File: Dutygenerate Monkezuma.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dutygenerate Monkezuma.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>32383765
>>
For absolute meme sets I recommend the following: Verlisify
>>
File: FOLAMEME.png (517KB, 850x432px) Image search: [Google]
FOLAMEME.png
517KB, 850x432px
>>32383209
My favourite poketuber are Folagor03
>>
>>32383209
No.
>>
Haydunn I find pretty hilarious
>>
>>32384061
>Dookieshed
Found him annoying since day 1.
Sounded too much like an egoraptor wannabe and his insisting that he was the first one to guess fucking fairy type of all things annoyed me.

I guess pokeaim is enjoyable though obviously not for everyone. A lot of competitive poketubers are good though you have to enjoy that type of content to enjoy them.
>>
File: 1491869523190.jpg (48KB, 605x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491869523190.jpg
48KB, 605x434px
>>32387064
This faggot is fucking obnoxious, why you had to remind me that he exists?
>>
File: CJ9tD1XWUAAA8QF.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CJ9tD1XWUAAA8QF.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
yooooo what's up guys, y'got pokeaim here

:] :] :]
>>
>>32383209
Dookie, generally a decent human being.
Maxmoefoe, generally a decent meme being.
Tho pokemon is not actually their main thing, but that's the best part- Too much pokemon is cancer.
>>
>>32383209
Honestly OP, there are no Good """""""Poketubers"""""
Allow me to outline the following reasons:
1. They all rush to put out 10 minute + videos on even the most insignificant leak. Tackle is staying in for Gen 8? You can expect there to be at least Ten 10 minute videos within 30 minutes of this information being known.
2. Nearly all of them follow some sort of internal model of how 'pokemon should be played' and go apeshit over anyone who breaks these imaginary boundaries.
3. Their attempts at theorizing and predicting the future of the pokemon series is a fucking joke. They make so many fucking assumptions in comparison to how much evidence there actually is. Good Example is Alchemic symbols and the starters, They assume is some '''Hurr deeper meaning in muh pocket personas game xD''' when really, the artist probably just used the symbols as inspirations for the designs instead.

I'm sorry OP, but the best way to get the same info as they present, at 1/10th the time, is probably just to lurk /vp/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ciru8WBmS46_JzTw7khKw

I'll recommend you this guy. I like his battles and he's got a nice voice.

He mostly does battles though, so he might not be what you’re looking for.
>>
Pyrotoz is pretty relaxing to watch. Generally plays lower tiers, uses some pretty niche mons.
Kinda autistic, but all poketubers are.
>>
>>32387092

t. 15 year old
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.