[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like the main game for SM but why did they shit the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20170421_171844.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_171844.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I really like the main game for SM but why did they shit the bed so bad with endgame?

Why can't GF get endgame right after B2W2?

It's not that hard, it pisses me off.
>>
>>32383134

What do you think should have been done to improve it?
>>
File: 1488063902505.jpg (9KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
1488063902505.jpg
9KB, 255x287px
BW2 clearly set the bar too high for them.
>>
>>32383149
Endgame plot like a delta episode.

Backstory giving events on characters.

A challenging battle area that's more than some generic battle tower.
>>
>>32383169

Didn't SM do the first two of these?
>>
>>32383197
UBs weren't really plot relevant.

It was just GO CATCH THESE SHITS GO YOU.

And no to the other one.
>>
>>32383252

But it was literally an "endgame plot," wasn't it? It was at least as tied to the main game plot as the Delta Episode was to ORAS. And didn't it give backstory on characters? We learned more a bunch of characters both old and new, including Looker, Anabel, and Nanu.
>>
>>32383285
We should have learned more about Guzma and Plumeria. They give us some vague hints here and there like about how the former was beaten by his dad, and how both of them apparently saw the old Kahuna they followed get his shit pushed in by Bulu, but we really see very little of their characters.

They didn't even interact with one another.
>>
>>32383316

So your complaint is just that we didn't get the exact postgame plot that you wanted.
>>
File: 1485560464782.png (147KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485560464782.png
147KB, 468x286px
>>32383134
>Why can't GF get endgame right after B2W2?
Because they no longer release a game, spend the next two year making minor changes, and re-release the same game again. Out of every first games, SM had the most postgame. They just haven't done a third version since BW2. And that's a fucking good thing. I'd much rather have a new game every 2 years, than getting the same game again with a bit of extra facilities.
>>
File: tumblr_lly7bzwLuU1qkfp6vo1_500.jpg (28KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lly7bzwLuU1qkfp6vo1_500.jpg
28KB, 480x604px
>>32383134
your cat is cute op, i'd like to _pet them,
>>
>>32383370
Good for you, retard.
But in that case, would it be too much to ask for them to put whatever post-game content they would come up with for a 3rd version right away in the initial pair so that we wouldn't end up with a fucking game where we have nothing to do after the maingame? Would it?
>>
>>32385240
There's always the possibility of a third game :^))) just like there's always a possibility they can make shekels from distributing shiny legendaries, so we can't ever have shiny legendaries again
>>
>>32383326
The UB mission is nothing like the Delta episode. The Delta episode had actual cutscenes, plot, and tied the legendary pokemon in better.
>>
>>32385240
Do you not understand how time works? Yes, it would be too much to ask to include 4 years of content in a game made in 2 years, while also planning and developing the next game in the series. If you want more postgame in every game, stop expecting a game every year or so. Wait 3 to 4 years per game.
>>
>>32383134
>I really like the main game for SM
no you didn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.