[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post Shitty Pokemon Hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: Ultra version title screen.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra version title screen.png
8KB, 240x160px
What's the worst hack you've played?
>>
File: pokemon_quartz_national_dex.png (578KB, 826x3385px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_quartz_national_dex.png
578KB, 826x3385px
>>32381038
Pokemon Quartz is the "it's so bad that it's good" kind of hack.
>>
>>32381038
Pokemon clover lol
>>
Dark Rising and Prism
>>
File: tag ur firends.png (33KB, 544x592px) Image search: [Google]
tag ur firends.png
33KB, 544x592px
If by "worst" you mean least professional, Pokemon Topaz.

That being said, Topaz is actually one of my favorite hacks of all time because of the sheer amount of wtf content. You never know what the dialogue will throw at you, and some of the fakemon are hilariously bizarre. The only things about it that genuinely annoyed me were the maze-like map designs and how the player character talks too much.
>>
>>32381967
>Prism
Come on, it has far more effort put into than the majority of others hacks/fangames, not even saying it's flawless, it's just good enough for the standards of fangames.
>>
File: snakewood.jpg (16KB, 254x214px) Image search: [Google]
snakewood.jpg
16KB, 254x214px
>Edge everywhere
>Retarded plot
>Alot of awful fakemon designs,some were okay
>True ending sucked and was a sudden stop with no real explanation on why the whole plot happened
>>
File: O&CWallpaper.jpg (507KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
O&CWallpaper.jpg
507KB, 1440x900px
pokemon order and chaos

pokemonorderandchaos.com

>clown and space types
>master chief
>>
>>32382682
Saying prism is bad is kind of a meme
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (59KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
59KB, 380x380px
>>32383342
>still using RS font
>>
I've not personally played it myself because I can barely sit through vanilla gen 1, but i saw a streamer play a bit of it once. I could not find that stream but here's a link to a stream so you can get an idea of what Pokemon Cock version is like, if the name did not give it away to begin with https://youtu.be/ioV5Np_1v-g?t=12m38s
The worst part of this game is not the dialogue that had to be written be a 12 year old because only kids find that shit funny, or even that it's just a lazy text swap, but that this is actually being sold on the internet on sites like amazon and ebay. You know, fan games being made and given out for free have to be shut down, but bootlegs like this are being sold and nentendo can't or won't do shit about it.
https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Cock-Version-FUNNY-GAME-Translation/dp/B01M0LQQPN
>>
>>32384065
What are the matchups for Clown and Space?
>>
>>32383342
I still think that Snakewood is a bizarre avant-garde masterpiece.
>>
>>32384249
I actually want to know this too, because fan-types are always hilariously unbalanced.
>>
>>32381967
Prism is a masterpiece, probably the best rom hack rn
>>
>>32383342
Snakewood is kino

>>32381076
>386 new mons
>bad
never
>>
>>32384319
from pokecommunity:

Clown is super effective against ghost, dark, and fighting
Clown is weak to poison, psychic

Space is super effective against grass, electric, and fighting (Does not effect steel)
Space is weak to steel, dark, and poison
>>
>>32384065
Oh, man, I've played Order and Chaos. It's... a ride. I managed to somehow glitch out the bit before the legendary so I didn't get the masterball required to catch it, and then the legendary vanished and didn't re-appear.
There's some somewhat alright story in it, and the maps aren't terrible, with some interesting ideas for locations. The grass starter is utter trash, and the E4 will kick your ass if you're not prepared. That being said, it's not a hugely bad hack. Just mediocre but creative.
>>
>>32384167
I don't know what you're talking about anon, how could this romhack ever be bad?
>>
File: 371.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
>>32384407
>Nerfing grass
>Buffing steel
>>
>>32381038
Probably some really unfinished shit.
>>32382611
Or this, fuck why did you have to remind me.
>>
>>32386063
well for one they forgot the space between a and lot. A lot is not one word.
>>
File: Rescue Rangers.png (13KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Rescue Rangers.png
13KB, 240x160px
There are probably some unfinished one-Gym hacks that are worse, but of all the things I've ever played from start to finish, it has to be Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers. The dialogue is hilariously bad, the mapping is bad, the difficulty curve is nonsensical, and your party is locked to a specific team of six for 95% of the team, and three of those Pokémon on your team are NFEs who can never evolve, ever. And the entire endgame is bugged to hell. You cannot exit once you enter, and if you white out all the scripts in the hometown freak out and you can't ever return to the final dungeon. And there is even a point after you beat one of the bosses in the dungeon where they offer to teleport you home, and if you say yes the game bugs out similar to if you white out, meaning the game tempts you into fucking over your game and forcing you to start the entire RPG over, if you hadn't quit long before that point anyway.
I adore the game because of how bad it is.
>>
File: hm...png (14KB, 240x631px) Image search: [Google]
hm...png
14KB, 240x631px
>>32386314
*You cannot exit the final dungeon when you enter
>>
File: websprites.jpg (1MB, 1036x2497px) Image search: [Google]
websprites.jpg
1MB, 1036x2497px
>>32384065
>>32385435
Looking at the dex... It's not terrible, there's some particulary really good ones in there, but yeah... There's a lot of reused assets, you can easily recognize body parts or things like eyes from official mons (the "Gorgolith" one is literally just a Regirock with a Golem's head), some like "Vicerain" or "Phantoon" looks like it could easily fit more in a EarthBound/Mother game than Pokemon one.
>>
File: OClB271.png (107KB, 678x986px) Image search: [Google]
OClB271.png
107KB, 678x986px
>>32382611
>THE HARD NUT
>>
>>32386366
>Blangornga
>>
>>32386366
Yeah, it's not bad, although a large amount of the dex could take with a respriting so they look better.
You should see what happens when you black out.
>>
>>32386366
I usually go with fire starters but the water one i the only remotely good design.Dex isn't too bad except those names and the 2 big legends look too much alike.
>>
>>32386820
I think they were supposed to be that way, to kinda be yin and yang to each other.
>>
>>32387167
Black/White already did the same thing but better, though.
>>
>>32387396
You're not wrong, but were either of them in a game with Space type Pokemon? I rest my case.
>>
>>32386366
>ryktor from lilo and stitch
>>
>>32382611
>The Hench one
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.