[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>team rocket will never be as good as they were in XY ever again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: why.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>team rocket will never be as good as they were in XY ever again
>>
>they were good in XY

I don't ever recall them being good anon.
>>
>>32379563
Team Rocket are frankly the only good thing about Sun and Moon. They're better than they've been in fucking years.
>>
Team Rocket, fire head stern man and blue loli are the main reasons I watch Sun and Moon, at first I hated psycho Mimikyu but now I love it,beastiality Marinie is hilarious and cute. Bewear a best
>>
>>32379563
>as good as they were in xy
>sm is the best TM has ever been

How can one individual be this wrong
>>
File: 1492809714760.png (90KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492809714760.png
90KB, 336x258px
>XY TR was good

The best one WEREthe black uniform ones from black and white and the first season
>>
Literally the only good thing about XY TR was that James was based as fuck
>>
>>32379686
James is based as fuck in just about every season, like, one day I really hope they give him a true redemption, and they join Ash on his adventures.

Because Giovanni doesn't care about them anymore, right? They're Team Rocket in name only at this point.
>>
>>32379686
James was always best boy
>>
>>32379691
>Because Giovanni doesn't care about them anymore, right?

He checked up on them in Alola a few episodes back I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>32379563
They were never good
>>
>>32379703
I have to wonder why he just lets them keep going, like, the only explanation I can come up with is that, because Ash wipes the floor with every evil team he comes across, setting these three on him is like, the perfect distraction.
>>
>>32379563
>as good as they were in XY
Thank god. XY's TR was probably the worst one since fucking Johto.

In DP, and to a lesser extent AG, Jessie at least had some contests, which were infinitely more interesting than those Kalos performances, and BW's edgy TR was interesting before becoming so damn bland after the scrapped TR vs. TP episodes. But even then I have to commend BW for introducing the revolutionary idea that TR didn't have to be shoehorned into every single episode.

I don't recall a single good thing about XY's TR besides some standalone episodes focusing on them, and every series except BW has some of those.
>>
>>32379563
But they weren't good in XY.
>>
>>32379710
The standalones are always great, know why?
Because Ash isn't the focus in them.
>>
>>32379691
It's not like Giovanni thinks they're completely useless. As far as he knows Jessie, James and Meowth are the ones taking down those villainous teams on other regions. And I think he acknowledged Pikachu's strength in BW, so there's at also point to their never-ending quest to steal it from Ash.
>>
File: 1491967527630.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491967527630.png
148KB, 512x512px
>>32379563
>/vp/ wanking off about XY again
How's Ash winning league treating you agai-
Oh wait
>>
File: 6854.png (377KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
6854.png
377KB, 500x665px
>>32379686
There was this whole episode too.

But that's about it really.
>>
File: gay jokes the episode.png (179KB, 466x262px) Image search: [Google]
gay jokes the episode.png
179KB, 466x262px
>>32379710
>the worst one since fucking Johto
Nigga, name me one fucking Team Rocket Johto episode that wasn't good.
>>
>>32379705
(You)
>>
>>32379867
Name one Johto episode that wasn't Gary V Ash that was good
>>
>>32379709
Because Jesse, James and Meowth blatantly lied to him.
They made him think that they ruined Team Galaxy's plan, resulting in them getting a promotion in Unova (The whole black uniform thing). Then they lied to him again by making him think that they are the one that destroyed that fake Zygarde
>>
>>32379747
You do know that he didn't win any leagues in any season right ?
>>
>>32380191
Ah. That would explain it then, taking credit for Ash's work.

Speaking of which... It feels kinda weird that Ash is interacting with legendaries in the main series, especially so early, and knowing the plot of the games, I have to wonder what TR is going to be doing when UBs start becoming a thing.
>>
>>32379579
this, the only reason i'm watching is for Team Rocket and to watch as Lycanroc becomes the ace and everyone loses their minds
>>
>>32380205
Not any big leagues, at least
>>
>>32380191
They also gave Geovanni their Yamask, Amoonguss, Frillish and Wobat. Geovanni seemed pleased with that
Did they give Geovanni Inkay and Gourgeist to? I can't remember them giving them away and there's no reason for them to leave them back in TR HQ like when they went to Unova
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.