[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Disney releases one of the Pokemon movies in theaters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 02yeqphe.jpg (161KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
02yeqphe.jpg
161KB, 500x732px
I'm not too in to the anime any more but even i would see a theatrical releases of one of the anime movies
Just relessse it in January mor September when there is no comptishion and you will get a small profit
>>
They tried it with giving the Victini movie a limited release. I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't try it again with the next one.
>>
>>32375654
Im hoping they do it with the next one.
>>
Do they have the rights to the movies? The last time they appeared in theaters, it was distributed by Cinedigm, and it hasn't done it again since then. Time will only tell if they even have the interest in trying to put the next movie in theaters, but I do know that it would be a mistake to even attempt to do it before the beginning of next year.
>>
>>32375654
They should only release the first 3,lucario's,and the upcoming one
>>
>>32376308
Manaphy and Darkrai are good too. I could live without the "2000" one desu.
>>
>>32375654
Depends if it's actually good.

I still have PTSD from Hoopa.
>>
What the hell does Disney have to do with Pokemon?
>>
>>32379276
The Pokemon anime dub moved to Disney XD in America, so a bunch of retards jumped on the "Disney bought Pokemon" bandwagon despite Disney XD having aired Pokemon for ages in tons of European countries.
>>
>>32375654
>watching the dub
Kill yourself
>>
>>32379403
Distributing rights in the US did transfer from CN to Disney though
>>
>>32379410
It's theoretically possible that someone, somewhere, gives a shit.
>>
why would I want them to release them in theaters when I can watch them at home? or you just want those event pokemon?
>>
>>32379410
The movies generally aren't included in the TV series distribution package. That's why Disney was able to air the Volcanion movie before CN's rights to the series expired.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.