[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megas or Z Moves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

In the inevitable D/P remakes, would you like to see new Mega's or Z moves? Maybe a combination of both?

What do you guys want?
>>
Mega Spritomb would be cool
>>
>>32374100
regional variants
>>
>>32374100
megas for shitmons like kricketune or mothim
z moves for starters
>>
>>32374109
How would that work we saw all the pokemon of that region
>>
>>32374115
Use Pokemon that we didn't have in 4th gen
>>
>>32374100
Megas.

>>32374115
Retcon it into Sinnohian non-gen IV Pokemon that are in the Dex. Rapidash, for example. >>32374117 won't happen, I think. I think only Sylveon will get added to the Dex.
>>
>>32374115
Add Pokemon from Unova and Kalos to the regional dex and give them variants
>>
>>32374100
Primal Dialga with perma trick room.
Primal Dialga with perma gravity.

Z-Move for Regigigas Crush Grip that after using the move replaces his ability with Clear Body.

Z-Move for Heatran Magma Storm that traps like mean look and not just the duration of the fire spin.
>>
>>32374115
Technically, it's a completely different universe. If ORAS can have a somewhat different story from the original, then it's not unreasonable to think that the hypothetical DiamPear remakes can have regional variants too.
>>
Z-Move for Darkrai Dark Void that's just a 100% accurate dark void.

Z-Move for Cresselia Lunar Dance that can also revive fainting at 50% health.

Mega Vespequen with Parental Bond or some sort of bee themed Parental Bond.
>>
Z moves for Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Lucario, and Garchomp.
>>
I fucking hate z moves
>>
>>32374100
I will legitimately be pissed if Primal Dialga isn't a thing
>>
New Mega Evolutions in remakes.

Regional variants in first installments of a new generation/region.

New Z Moves in new generation/regions or "third version" installments.
>>
>>32374189
Your headcanon isn't "technically" anything but headcanon.
>>
>>32374100
More crossgen evolution since that was the generation that caused it.
>>
>>32374100
Both, the gen 2 and 4 starters should get megas and they should introduce more fun z move mechanics, I love shit like z-conversion and z-parting shot.

Also, mega luxray would be the tits
>>
More mega and 1 stage pokemon to get evolutions
>>
>>32374866
I love using Mega Swampert in Pokemon Emerald.
>>
>>32374870
I like how you think anon. If their ever bringing back cross gen evos sinnoh would make the most sense
>>
>>32374900
I love moving goalposts to suit my need.

Remakes replace the outdated version fucktard. They're a retcon. Not some shitty alt universe. Go back to the circle jerk Zelda timeline thread you fell out of on /v/ if you want to shit fling with the other mongs.
>>
Mega Electivire please, PLEASE GF HELP MY BRO
>>
>>32374100
neither
fuck that gay shit
>>
>>32374922
I mean, y'know... it does, but the multiverse is still a thing. ORAS and SM confirm it.
>>
>>32374100
Megas anyday. Fuck Z-Moves - lamest shit they ever put in the games.
>>
>>32375513
>electabuzz sucks
>give it a baby
>still sucks
>give it an evo
>good for 1 gen then sucks
>give it a Mega
>????

Fuck you lad, Electivire doesn't deserve shit til Jynx gets a regular evo.
>>
>>32375622
t. underage
>>
>>32374100
both would be nice.

what I would like though would be Sinnoh forms of post gen 4 mons - like say an Ice/Ground type Lillipup that looks like a westie.
>>
>>32378832
I'm not but I'm still clinging to it so I won't have to accept greater responsibilities, does that count?
>>
>>32374111
this

please no more megas for shill mons

for the love of god give me some jhoto megas

they desperately need it
>>
>>32374100
>johto and Sinnoh starters
>all cross gen Evo besides eevees
>Drapion Toxicroak Skuntank purugly Mismagius honchkrow
>Swanna ,Fearow ,Rapidash ,Slowking,Dragonite,Granbull,Krookodile,Druddigon,Munna, Stoutland
battle bond forms for unova Kalos and alola starters
>>
z-moves for gimmick mons or legendaries (e.g. chatot, phione, regigigas)

megas for regular mons that aren't especially good (e.g. lumineon, purugly, carnivine), as well as the starters

I'd prefer it if they held off on megas until postgame though
>>
mega torterra goes grass/steel plox
>>
>>32378910
Realistically some shillmons are going to need megas for marketing purpose. But I think just the most popular & shitmons are an acceptable compromise
>>
As long as they give a mega for all the starters I'll be happy

Need my mega penguin
>>
>>32374105
Yes please oh please, crack open that Odd Keystone and get offensive
>>
>>32378818
This
>>
>>32378956
This
>>
>>32374115
Give some Sinnoh Pokémon East/West variants like Gastrodon already has.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.