[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prove it wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

File: Starters.jpg (842KB, 1024x2183px) Image search: [Google]
Starters.jpg
842KB, 1024x2183px
prove it wrong
>>
Incineroar is red and not blue, Decidueye is yellow and not red. I just proved it's wrong.
>>
>>32372411
>emboar is just a bigger version of its pre-evolutions
Have you ever seen a Tepig and Pignite, OP?
>>
>>32372411
Charizard is a lot more like Charmander than Venusaur is like Bulbasaur.
>>
>>32372411
Emboar, Greninja and all the Gen 3 starters should be red.
>>
>>32372411
>Lizarddragon not yellow
Nice try, Charitard
>>
>>32372411
Horrible list, just like always
>>
>>32372411
change primarina to yellow because where the fuck do you get a singing diva from a clown seal?

i wanted my ballio.
>>
>>32372411

>Emboar classified under "it just gets bigger"
>Not "a guy in a suit"
>>
>>32372458
She wanted to perform as a child, and would gain attention through clowning around in class. Once high school rolled around, she joined choir and found her passion of singing.
>>
>>32372458
>change primarina to yellow because where the fuck do you get a singing diva from a clown seal?

They're both performers.

Clown -> Pop Star (Idol in Japanese ) -> Soloist
>>
>>32372411
Charizard is green af
>>
>>32372411

Samurott being yellow is wrong, it follows up on the samurai theme of its pre-evolutions, and has evolved from using seashells as swords to using actual swords.

The only thing about it that's a major departure is that it's a quadruped, but even then, it can stand on its hind legs when it needs to.
>>
File: Corrected.png (1MB, 1024x2183px) Image search: [Google]
Corrected.png
1MB, 1024x2183px
>>32372411
It's okay for most part, though I have a few problems with it. Blastoise always shot water. It gets something to shoot water with. How is that wrong, or out of nowhere? Same for Decidueye. It always shot arrows. Now it has something to shoot with. How is that wrong, or out of nowhere? And Primarina is not humanoid. THE only human feature it has is hair. Other than that, there's nothing human about it.
And why is Chesnaught a Red, but Infernape not? Infernape is arguably much more humanoid.

The rest is fine. Ignore the retards.
>>
>>32372477
>Infernape is arguably much more humanoid.

Infernape is a monkey (primate) so of course it's going to be humanoid.
>>
>>32372477
Much, much better, but Charizard is still "it just gets bigger", even if I wouldn't say it ruins it.
>>
File: IMG_5252.png (109KB, 457x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5252.png
109KB, 457x559px
>>32372458
>thinks Popplio was ever a clown
>still crying over that abomination that was never real
>>
>>32372481
Yes, and? Incineroar is a wrestler. It is going to be humanoid. I assumed the reasoning is irrelevant. Just being humanoid is the problem. Which Incineroar is.

>>32372484
I would argue otherwise. Charmander changes too much. Claws, fangs, nect, face, wings, horns, everything is new. It gets bigger, but also gets a lot of new features. It just doesn't go overboard with it. It is arguably less "just gets bigger" than Sceptile or even Popplio.
>>
>>32372477
Better.
>>
>>32372492
>Incineroar
Infernape.
And to clarify, I'm not labeling being humanoid as a bad thing. It's just another category that was there, and I think Infernape fits that category perfectly.
>>
>>32372477
Blastoise looks nothing like Squirtle or Wartortle though. He loses the big tail and ears that seemed to be evolving from Wartortle, and looks more like a hippo than a turtle.

Primarina is very humanoid, the beaded hair, defined eyelashes almost like make up, the dress, hair ornaments etc. To argue it wasn't designed for furfags is flat out wrong.

Infernape is more humanoid than Chesnaught becuase it's a fucking monkey. Monkey's are humanoid by nature and it doesn't look like a guy in a suit.
>>
>>32372487
>liking the trannyseal
>hating on ballio

no you just have shit taste
>>
>>32372492
Yeah, I wasn't saying that as a problem and in your list it's completely consistent.
>>
>>32372500

(You)
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (74KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
74KB, 800x502px
>>32372499
>To argue it wasn't designed for furfags is flat out wrong.

Wew lad.
>>
>>32372492
Incineroar is just a tiger on two legs my dude, sorry to burst your bubble. Cats actually grapple and wrestle with each other as well as wrestling down prey, don't know how that suddenly makes it humanoid.

Primarina has hair, eyelashes, accessories, and as >>32372499 said, it could be said to have a dress with that weird blue thing and a bib up front for eating. Its entire species are opera singers, despite sealfags whining that somehow they're not. It's arguably the most humanoid of the starters since at least Incineroar is, as said, just a tiger on two legs and Decidueye is just a big owl with a hood.

Change Incineroar to blue and Primarina to red and you have it right. I got your back.
>>
>>32372499
And Empoleon looks nothing like Piplup. If it did, it would be "just gets bigger". Ears are also evolved gradually. If Blastoise just losing the tail is a problem, then so is Empoleon or Torterra. Which both get things out of nowhere and lose features. Be consistent with you ratings.

Again, only hair. Eyelashes are hair. The rest you mentioned is just normal things. If the "dress" is a problem, then Serpeorior is also guilty of this. And so is Empoleon, basically in a suit. Humanoid refers to the shape, not a features, to begin with. I'm not going to comment the furfag claim, but it isn't humanoid by any means.

As for Infernape, again, that doesn't mean it isn't humanoid. Chesnaught's body shape is less humanoid, and it is also based on Paladin. That doesn't change the fact that it is humanoid.

>>32372512
Because it's body is humanoid. That's literally what humanoid means.
>>
>>32372512
Incineroar is literally as humanoid as it gets. Primarina is a Sea Lion with a few "human" elements. The difference is night and day.
>>
>>32372515
>>32372535
Looks like the sealcucks are out in force again to act like Primarina is 100% natural animal. Hoo boy.

Um, Incineroar is JUST on hind legs. That's it. You CAN see that, right? If an actual tiger stood up it'd be suddenly 100% humanoid? Even if it's acting like you'd expect a tiger to act otherwise? I guess Charizard, Blastoise, Feraligatr and others are humanoid now, too, according to your shitty logic. Stop having a bias.

As for Primarina: no, not "only hair". his eyelashes are prominent like false make-up eyelashes, he has human clothes and accessories you're desperately ignoring, and he can stand up on his feet when singing, so if he can do that he's prooooobably humanoid with his legs just covered up in the dress.

All that stuff I mentioned? The bib? The star headbands? The pearl scrunchies? They're prominent, not "normal things". I don't know why sealfags are usually so eager to ignore this stuff when pointed out.

At least you guys aren't claiming Primarina really DOESN'T have hair like that one dumbass did a while back. I'll give you that.
>>
>>32372515
The difference between Piplup and Empoleon is tied through Prinplup though. He's the link between them and looks like as such. Thats why it's a clear evolution line.

Wartortle looks nothing like the midde ground of Blastoise and Squirtle.
>>
>>32372548
>thinks Incineroar isn't humanoid
>thinks Primarina is humanoid just because it can stand on its tail (something that Popplio can already do from the beginning)
>thinks he has any room to call others dumbasses

Is this bait or irony?
>>
>>32372548
The sheer fact that Primarina is the most feminine (through emphasis on design elements commonly used to define females) of all the starters, and possibly of all Pokemon is fact enough it's furfag garbage. No point arguing with them man, they're just being ignorant trannyseal fags.
>>
>>32372411
Why isn't Infernape red?

>>32372458
Popplio and Primarina have the same exact design outside Popplio having actual ears.
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (75KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.jpg
75KB, 528x792px
>>32372548
>Primarina
>feet
>legs
>>
<32372566>

No (You)s. Too obvious.
>>
Charizard is just Charmander with Wings, though.
>>
File: Cats.png (486KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
Cats.png
486KB, 1000x530px
>>32372548
>If an actual tiger stood up it'd be suddenly 100% humanoid?
No, it's humanoid because its body is shaped like a human's. The shoulders, the arms, the legs, the chest, even the fingers. Its entire body is structured like a human's. That makes it humanoid.

As for the star headbands and such, I ignored them because hey're irrelevant. Putting shit on animals doesn't make them humanoid. You can put shit on any animal. In real life. Doesn't mean that it becomes humanoid. Again, I'm not going to comment on furfag pandering part, because it is feminine and has human features, but it isn't humanoid.

And I've made my point. If you can't see this, you're the problem. I'm not going to repeat myself any further.

>>32372559
Yes, that is why I gave it a Blue myself. But my point is, the same applies to Blastoise. The only abrupt features it get is the cannons, and it always shot water, so it isn't out of place.
And by the way, I looked. Blastoise doesn't lose the tail. So it does have everything Squirtle does. It gains ears, but they're connected by Wartortle. Other than that, it only gets cannons. That's just one abrupt thing. In the same veins, Empoleon gets a new color and fingers, and loses its "tail". So they're basically even, Blastoise might be less abrupt.
>>
>>32372569
Popplio is a cute little clown sea pupper.
Primarina is literally a tranny.
>>
File: same.png (23KB, 785x502px) Image search: [Google]
same.png
23KB, 785x502px
>>32372585
No, they have the exact same design.
>>
>>32372477
This is objectively correct
>>
File: Feet.png (117KB, 529x372px) Image search: [Google]
Feet.png
117KB, 529x372px
Next thing we are gonna hear is that Primarina's heart-shaped tail is actually a pair of legs.
>>
>>32372566
Yeah, I know. They've kinda gone nutty on defending it the last few days. It's not even bait - Primarina has the weird proportion issues Incineroar's claimed to have AND too many humanoid accessories and facial features Decidueye is claimed to have COMBINED, and they actively ignore stuff pointed out on it while trying to bash and insult others.

>>32372564
>>32372571
>>32372579
Cases in point.

Don't get overly defensive, I'm just calling it as I see it. I can see Incineroar just being like a tiger be it on two legs or four. Decidueye? Same, just being an owl in the forest. Primarina having such blatantly feminine and human features and clothes, not having a body built like real sea lions or seals, as well as actively doing idol or opera signing pushes it far into the uncanny valley, though.

>>32372583
Are you the guy who whined on cherrypicking a single screenshot of Primarina used for critique in another thread and now try to use a single shot of Incineroar standing as straight up as possible when it's usually on bent legs more often? ...also ignoring tigers and cats can straighten out their legs and tigers have long fingers too?

Hoo boy. Calling me the problem. Wow. I have no words on how far sealcucks will go defending that thing and attacking others instead. And trying to dismiss everything human about Primarina as "irrelevant".

I have no more words. Hm.
>>
>>32372597
Anyway, I can see the sealcucks will shut down meaningful discussion, so I might as well bid my time adieu in this thread. Very depressing to see this thread go down the shitter because of them.
>>
>>32372548
>>32372597
Barafags truly are the worst. This much, I think everyone can agree with.
>>
>>32372609
>these Barafags have different opinion than me
>they are the worst

Both sides have fair point, you don't have cry because they disagree with you.
>>
File: d083772c53e97b866b16bc4b1cc2d6be.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
d083772c53e97b866b16bc4b1cc2d6be.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>32372668
What fair point? That it's just a tiger standing up? Do you not know how bones work? It is physically impossible for a cat to stand up like the way Incineroar does. A tiger can't stand up like humans. Incineroar has a human's skeletal system, not a cat's.

And as for Primarina, again, the other anon is right. Is pic related a humanoid cat? No, it's not. It's just a cat in clothes. If you want to call it a furry bait, sure, but calling this humanoid is just wrong. So no, both sides don't have fair points. One side is objectively correct here, and it isn't the barafag side.
>>
>>32372411
How is a seal humanoid?
>>
>>32372411
>owl with a bow tie evolves into an owl with a bow as a weapon
i think rowlet stuck with the theme just fine
>>
File: 62504404_p0.jpg (712KB, 1300x970px) Image search: [Google]
62504404_p0.jpg
712KB, 1300x970px
>>32372693
I don't even undestand why people get so worked up about it. Incineroar is humanoid, it's not a bad thing, it's just the way it is. I'm sure a lot of people like it more because of it, we had a fair amount of cats in the series but no real Heel Pokémon, so it's cool.
Decidueye and Primarina are animals that do "human" things and somewhat have human clothing. But they are just that, animals with personalities and added elements. They do not look like men/women in fursuits at all.
>>
>>32372693
The level of autism this sealfag is displaying is incredible. >>32372597 >>32372548 >>32372512 does have good points, you're just salty as fuck. I don't enjoy seeing a mermaid covered in hair and I'd rather enjoy Decidueye or even Incineroar before the trannyseal merdude.
>>
>>32372477
Perfect.

>>32372495
>>32372721
This.
>>
>>32372693
No, the tiger standing up argument is stupid I have to agree, I think they were just trying to justify why Incineroar was human-like.
And still, ignoring the accessories, primarina still looks humanoid, especially when it's standing, it also acts like a human, if you slap a pair of legs on it it'll be just as humanoid as Decidueye.
Primarina is going for the Mermaid theme, which makes it less humanoid than Decidueye and Incineroar, and that's a fact, but being less human-like, doesn't mean it's a 100% animal too.
>>
>>32372727
primarina isn't humanoid
its just a seal with a wig and accessories
>>
>>32372727
No one said it's 100% animal, it really isn't. They were just pointing out why calling it a human in a fursuit doesn't make sense and why it's not humanoid.
>>
>>32372727
This is purely about the design though. No one is denying Primarina acts like human or has human accessories, just that its body isn't that like a human's.

And the other argument in Incineroar's favor was just that "it's not". That was the entire argument. That even if it can stand on two legs and have a body that is shaped almost exactly like a human's, that is because tigers look like that, not because it is humanoid. I find that to be just retarded.
>>
File: n7Rc7KW.jpg (128KB, 1000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
n7Rc7KW.jpg
128KB, 1000x1032px
>>32372411
Samurott only changes the species. The samurai theme(villager -> samurai -> shogun) and the seashell motif (1 shell -> 2 shells -> 3 shells on each leg) is retained and expanded apon. It's ONLY flaw is that it lost the sea otter look and structure.
Also why isn't Swampert green?
>>
>>32372742
All three gen 7 starters act like humans. Inceneroar acts like a human wrestler, primarina acts like a human opera singer and decidueye acts like a human archer. Singling out primarina and saying it acts the most like humans is just ridiculous.
>>
>tfw you aren't the guy arguing with the seal fan but you also always saw it just as a tiger standing up
>tfw his dream world art makes his feet digitigrade and you find pictures of tigers with long fingers or straighter legs like the guy said
>tfw you don't wanna keep the fight going but actually think the guy's right you can think of it just as a cat on two legs just in pokemon style

Feels bad, guys.
>>
File: IMG_3819.jpg (3MB, 2800x1690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3819.jpg
3MB, 2800x1690px
>>32372734
>>32372735
>>32372742
They were exaggerating when they called it a fursuit, but you still can't deny the fact they it's not just a sea lion, its upper body is shaped differently than other seal/sea lion and their pokemon equivalent, its because Primarina is basically a mermaid, I still agree on Primarina being less humanoid than the other 2, but it still has its flaws that make it seem humanoid.
>>
>>32372776
Again, though, everyone agrees on that part. It isn't a seal lion. It's a mix of a sea lion and a mermaid, which in turn is half human and half fish. So yes, it isn't a sea lion. No one said otherwise. Just that it isn't humanoid.
>>
>>32372776
What is with /vp/ and considering "humanoid" an inherently bad thing? Either way, Primarina's elements that make it less animal-like are deliberate decisions, just like with the other 2 starters. And again, no one said it's just a Sea Lion. It's just isn't humanoid.
>>
>>32372776
Primahitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>32372757
all water starters get a Major change some where
>normal turtles to pseudo digimon turtle
>croconaw loses Cave man/Egg theme
>Swampert mega evolves into Swolepert
>piplup and prinplup evolve into a steel type for some reason
>samurott
>fuck bubbles have a toungue
>>
>>32372783
It's not "/vp/". This board is a furry board, so it probably has the highest number of people who LIKE that design. Reminder that Lucario and Greninja are some of the most popular Pokemon, and both are humanoid. Not many consider it a bad thing. What they do consider bad, though, is when they cross the line and make something "furry bait". Like how Primarina isn't even humanoid, but still a furry bait.
>>
>>32372411
Easily.
>muh charizard
>Venusaur "just gets bigger"
>Johto starters "Just get bigger"
>Emboar has a higher rank than Samurrott
>Since when did Tepig and Pignite look like shit?
>Not liking Chesnaught
>Not liking Incineroar or Primarina
>categorizing evolutions as "barafag pandering"
>>
>>32372477
>still keeping the best Gen 7 starter red
>>
File: 1486910877215.jpg (66KB, 408x455px) Image search: [Google]
1486910877215.jpg
66KB, 408x455px
>>32372443
>>32372837
If you think Venusaur doesn't "just get bigger", you're just wrong. There's nothing more to it.
>>
>>32372548
Incineroar is 100% humanoid, not just a tiger on its hind legs. Look at the body shape -- especially the torso. The dark pattern helps reinforce this idea (it vaguely resembles a humanoid chest/abs). To say otherwise is objectively wrong. Yes, objectively.
>>
>>32372411
Typhlosion should be red
>>
File: IMG_3299.jpg (59KB, 818x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3299.jpg
59KB, 818x640px
>>32372548
>>32372600
>wants meaningful discussion
>starts one of his posts by calling others "sealcucks" when they argue against his points

Sure, buddy. And please, do not bother coming back until you stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>32372722

Stop agreeing with yourself, samefag.
>>
File: 2381620.jpg (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2381620.jpg
51KB, 250x250px
>>32372600
>implying this thread wasn't shit from the start

How oblivious are you?
>>
>>32372411
>Greninja blue
You serious with this? How isn't Greninja furfag pandering? It looks like something from "generate your own Naruto OC"-flashes.
>Shillzard blue
The most boring, shillmon there has ever been. Unoriginal zard, who just gets bigger with each evolution. Green at most.
>Incineroar and Primarina red
Incineroar is at least interesting and you put Primarina on red because...?
It has hair?
Get. Out.
>>
>>32372842
>not addressing the point of either
>>
>>32372891
What point? There was none.
>>
>>32372894
>Charizard is much better of a "just gets bigger" case
>Op is awful at determining what gets bigger
>Using just gets bigger to devalue a line is dumb regardless
>>
>>32372597
>I can see Incineroar just being like a tiger be it on two legs or four. Decidueye? Same, just being an owl in the forest. Primarina having such blatantly feminine and human features and clothes, not having a body built like real sea lions or seals, as well as actively doing idol or opera signing pushes it far into the uncanny valley, though.

It's very clear that you're biased. And stop samefagging to make it look like people agree with you.
>>
>>32372595
You do know that seals' tails are their legs, right?
>>
>>32372920
Okay? I wanted to point out Venusaur is just a bigger Bulbasaur. Why does that mean I have to address Zard? I've noticed that both people who defended Venusaur also mentioned Zard, but that doesn't mean everyone have to. If you still want an argument, see >>32372492

As for OP being shit at it, still nothing to do with my point. And it "devaluing" the line, it doesn't. OP just mentioned it's boring and lacks creativity, both of which are not wrong. There's nothing about devaluation.
>>
File: IMG_3438.jpg (64KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3438.jpg
64KB, 720x757px
>>32372585
>Balliofags will never move on with their lives
>>
>Grenigger
>not yellow
>>
can't wait for Stars to give starters alternate evolutions.

As for the image, Infernape is humanoid but it's not furry pandering. Whether you judge primarina as humanoid or not, whatever. Its still furry pandering to the HIGHEST degree the series has seen, apart from gardevoir and Tsareena.
>>
Samefagging to this degree should not be allowed.
>>
File: IMG_5917.jpg (44KB, 306x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5917.jpg
44KB, 306x380px
>>32372988
>Its still furry pandering to the HIGHEST degree the series has seen
>>
>>32373014
You and the trannycuck are the only ones samefagging in this thread.
>>
>>32372499
>>32372512
>>32372548
>>32372566
>>32372597
>>32372722
>Replies: 85
>Posters: 34
>>
>>32373019
I didn't even say who was samefagging. You just assumed it was you because it's true. Also that was my first post in this thread.
>>
>>32373016
i dont see the big deal with salazzle
"it ruined Salandit" when its just a bigger salandit
>>
>>32373082
It's a curvy lizard that is 100% female and is "Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes". It's basically a Pokemon meant to fuck. Compared to this, Primarina, Gardevoir, Tsareena and even Phox are NOTHING. Though Lopunny might be on the same level, too.
>>
>>32373092
>Phox
>more waifubait than Tsareena or Gardevoir
Its design is less feminine than Braixen, its entry says nothing about displaying feminine behavior, a strengthened bond with its trainer or fetishy characteristics.
Braixen being waifubait is perfectly comprehensible what with the anime basically confirming this by leaving Serena with a female Braixen, Delphox... I fail to see what makes it waifubait in the slightest.
>>
>>32373161
I used the term to refer to the full line, so I was referring to Braixen. And while Delphox is much less curvy, but it stills seems just as fur baity, with how it's body is basically just a human's, with clothes, and such. Might be fanart affecting me, but the fanart doesn't come from nowhere.
>>
>>32373185
>>Charizard
>>not great design
You were wrong from the beginning.
>>
>>32373208
He didn't say it is.
>>
>>32372948

The Venusaur line has a clear natural progression from bulb to adult flower. Its what evolution SHOULD be.

If you want to complain about just gets bigger, look at Poliwhirl -> Poliwrath.
>>
>>32372411

How is Emboar "just gets bigger", and how is Sceptile not? When there's more differences between Tepig and Emboar than Treecko and Sceptile?
>>
File: image8-1-300x300.jpg (70KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image8-1-300x300.jpg
70KB, 300x300px
>>32372842

>non-canon manga shit
>meant to prove anything

I guess Persian has 3 eyes too

>>32373210

Calling it "furfag pandering" is clearly meant to sound negative.
>>
>>32373276
>Calling it "furfag pandering" is clearly meant to sound negative.
How so? It's just pandering. Is it bad when they pander to kids, by making a round and cute Pokemon like Rowlet? Is it bad when they pander to nips or weebs, making a Samurai or Ninja Pokemon? Is it bad when they pander to literally everyone, making a dragon? No? So why is it a negative to pander to furfags?
>>
>>32373287

Considering OP only called the starters with blue circles "good designs" then I assume he's saying furfag pandering makes for bad designs.
>>
>>32372477
I completely agree with this.
>>
File: r8thestarters.png (203KB, 1024x2183px) Image search: [Google]
r8thestarters.png
203KB, 1024x2183px
>>32373255
But grovyle ruined treecko. Sceptile brought it back. Stop treating mystery dungeon like gospel.
>>
File: starter.png (1MB, 1024x2183px) Image search: [Google]
starter.png
1MB, 1024x2183px
>>32372411
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>32373291
>all this projection and butthurt
>>
>>32372477
This is mostly correct. I wouldn't call Emboar just getting bigger, but it doesn't fit any other category. It isn't humanoid, it doesn't get random features, and it isn't good. So I guess it's okay.

>>32373307
This, too, is mostly correct.

>>32373309
This is bullshit. Especially Centaur being anything but "just gets bigger".
>>
>>32373291

I'm not a furfag nor do I like designs like Incineroar. I'm just stating the fact that OP was clearly insulting those Pokemon.
>>
>furfag pandering
>in a game designed for 8 year olds
Nice meme
>>
File: 1491217023994.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491217023994.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>32373323
>This is bullshit. Especially Centaur being anything but "just gets bigger".
Wha?
Read, my friend.
>>
>>32373331

Humanoid Pokemon have existed since Gen 1. Hell, some of the most humanoid Pokemon in the entire series were introduced in Gen 1. Better learn to deal with it.
>>
>>32372411

>Emboar not in blue

Anon, Emboar is the only starter with a Good shiny
>>
>>32373319
The only thing I find unnecessary on Primarina are the hip spikes. All the other elements are fine and play into the mermaid theme.
>>
>>32373352
>what is charizard
>what is greninja
like, emboar's shiny is good, but you're retarded if you think it's the only good one
>>
>>32373364
They are stabilizers to give it better mobility while underwater. Considering Popplio and its evolutions are supposed to be fast swimmers and they learn Aqua Jet, I think the spikes are a really neat detail.
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (81KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
81KB, 470x747px
>>32373291
>>32373331
>>
File: IMG_0221.png (104KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.png
104KB, 258x248px
>>32373396
>Sceptile is the least favorite
>Swampert is the only one not in Pokken
>>
>>32373403
pity introduction
>>
>>32373366

>Muh black Meme xddddd

SHIT-taste confirmed.
>>
File: wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg (25KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg
25KB, 250x272px
>>32373396
>jungle dinosaur is worse than a man in a chicken costume
ok
>>
>>32374455

Blaziken started the whole humanoid starter trend. Sorry, but it's true.
>>
File: blaziken.png (7KB, 285x440px) Image search: [Google]
blaziken.png
7KB, 285x440px
>>32374455
Explain how this is a chicken instead of a man in a costume. I don't understand.
>>
It's clear what happened to the designs.

Gamefreak constantly goes on about wanting to "surprise" the player with the starter evolutions.

However, this is a double-edged sword. People grow attached to a specific starter when they're first revealed. Due to wanting to surprise the player, the starters themes go all over the place during evolution, delivering a final product which is very far away from the base forms first concept the person got attached to.

Commence the ass rage.
This happened to me with Popplio. Still haven't got over it.

They need to drop this design concept. Surprise aren't always good. "just getting bigger" is at least better than furry bait, and keeps the base forms style in tact, as well as remaining gender neautral.
>>
>>32373309
Delphox is an abomination.
>>
File: IMG_2630.png (128KB, 705x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.png
128KB, 705x453px
>>32374623

Primarina is still "just gets bigger" without being boring.

And at the end of the day, you can't please everyone. That's why Game Freak don't listen to fans when it comes to designing Pokemon.
>>
>>32372477
>It always shot arrows
It threw leaves. That's not the same. In fact that bow is so fucking retarded it would be better off throwing the arrows. Plus the arrows are magical in the first place, what the fuck is the bow for? It's completely out of nowhere. Plus it hinders it from flying. Same as Samurott's quadrupedal swords.

Decidueye is garbage.
>>
>>32375021
this is like the first legit criticism I've seen of decidueye since the games came out what the fuck
>>
>>32374996
Yeah, it's surprising but it totally fits as an evolution when you compare them, especially if Brionne is there too. I think it's a nice balance.
>>
>>32373395
Yeah but it would be a bitch to flop with, or whatever the fuck you call it when a seal walks on land.
>>
>>32372411
Can someone explain to me what's wrong with "it just gets bigger"?
>>
>>32375034
>it totally fits as an evolution
>completely neutral seal suddenly turns hyper feminine and covered in garbage

totally fits
>>
>>32376003

Given that the Popplio's whole theme is different kinds of performers, is does fit. Stay mad about a Pokemon becoming feminine though.
>>
>>32376003
You never get bored, do you?
>>
>>32372411
>Charizard and Greninja are the only blue marked ones of their generations

I think I found game freaks porn.
>>
>>32372411
If it weren't for those cannons, Blastoise would have a green dot instead of a yellow one. The cannons are perfectly fine.
>>
>>32372411
I actually agree to this overall. The only exceptions being Chesnaught and Decidueye
>>
File: the current state of owlfags.png (325KB, 910x548px) Image search: [Google]
the current state of owlfags.png
325KB, 910x548px
>>32372477
>>32373309
>>32378728
>being an owlfag
>>
>>32372411
This whole list is filled with obvious bias, you say one starter is a bad design because of one thing, but then you say another starter with the exact same problem is fine. Fuck off nostalgiafag.

>>32372477
is objective truth
>>
>>32372411
>>32372411
Overall, broadly speaking, I agree.
I would say Empoleon should get tagged with random design elements, Serperior just gets bigger (No, seriously, if Tepig->Empoar is just gets bigger, then so is Snivy->Serperior), and Greninja is yellow (Nothing in Froakie suggests ninja, the toungescarf comes out of nowhere, the "bubble" motif just disappears)
>>
>>32372411
I unironically agree with everything you posted. This has never happened to me on /vp/.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.