[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a boring fucking generation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon_platinum.jpg (40KB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_platinum.jpg
40KB, 440x320px
What a boring fucking generation.
>>
>>32368632
You must get bored often with that shit taste then
>>
Agreed, almost as bad as Gen3.
>>
I feel like this board is reverting back to the 2013 gen wars
>>
>>32368680
I feel like this board's been shit ever since its inception
>>
I don't understand this tho? It really wasn't boring if I remember correctly an (hint hint) I do.
>>
>>32368667
>he thought kanto/johto were interesting

Genwunners are so delusional.
>>
>>32368684
That's because it was.
>>
>>32368750
Oh piss the fuck off. Those games were interesting- the teams, the lore, the aesthetic. Sure the interesting stuff wasn't heavily content driven and was more about what just wasn't handed to you but it's better than it is now. Besides I've thought more about sinnoh and I agree the inside of the elite fours rooms in pear and diamond were boring but apart from that it was pretty ducking great. Had a real snow area- unlike kalos, alola and unova. Had some interesting cities with real aestehtics (mining town, old arty/religious city, old port town, new shipping port town, etc etc- much better than anything alola has to offer). The ledgendarys were super cool- and yes the lakes were repatitive but there presence wasn't at the expense of something else (like the fucking hotels in alola). Trust me- that whole gen was genuinely great and he graphics, were actually, at the time, a super step up from gen 3. And OMG the underground to! Ugh the more I think about it the more I remeber just how actually great it was.
>>
>>32368701
>if I remember correctly an (hint hint) I do
Are you baiting or are you really this underage?
I can't tell anymore.
>>
File: 1486665935773.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486665935773.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
Why are you defending gen 4 to me when I'm shitting on the first two gens?
>>
>>32368793

>>32368820
>>
>>32368632
Boring quintessential same thing
>>
File: tumblr_mezcrofyv61rfnwv0o2_400.jpg (60KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mezcrofyv61rfnwv0o2_400.jpg
60KB, 400x309px
>>32368684
Loved that movie.
>>
>>32368794
Nah I'm 21
>>
>>32368632
Not boring so much as bad. Awful gameplay, awful region, awful designs. The music was boring, though.

The franchise has never been worse than it was in gen 4. DPPt and HGSS are abominable games.
>>
>>32368750
I enjoyed Unova more, but thanks for sperging out.
>>
>>32368793
>aesthetic
What's with this word that everyone is using nowadays?
>>
>>32369038
>trying to bait this hard
>>
>>32369259
That's the part that caught your attention out of that falseflagging?
>>
>>32368793
(you)
>>
>>32368793
>ducking

You can say "fucking", you fucking retard
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.