[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you cant buy traditional clothes in the jap town one job gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 982db2d39abeebdb87fa75b4b6f5b2c0.png (765KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
982db2d39abeebdb87fa75b4b6f5b2c0.png
765KB, 1000x711px
>you cant buy traditional clothes in the jap town

one job gf
>>
You'll be able to in Prism :^)
>>
>>32368532
Malie is the Japanese town.
Konikoni is Chinese.
>>
>>32368532
>one job
>not expecting Ohmori to fuck it up
You played yourself.
>>
File: 1473461143447.jpg (157KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473461143447.jpg
157KB, 843x1200px
>>32368532
I'll give her that. She seems the most Japanese out of any female protagonist. She would look good in a Yukata. Same applies to her male counterpart.
>>
>>32368532
Olivia is jealous?
>>
>>32368538
Also the clothes on OP's image are chinese not japanese
>>
>>32368532
>there's a snowy mountain
not a single piece of warm clothing
>an area where it's 24/7 raining
no raincoat
>>
File: IMG_5382.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5382.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>32368532
>you can't wear the main outfits of previous trainers like Gold or Dawn
>You can't even wear a single long sleeve T-shirt because "muh tropical"
>>
>>32368532
kys weeb
>>
>>32371271
>You can't even wear a fucking hawaiian shirt
>>
>>32371768
This is what eats me up, desu. We have fucking argyle but no Hawaiian print? Fuck that.
>>
>>32368738
OP's image suggests the setting is Konikoni, so the distinction is for his reference.
>>
Gamefreak are really good at fucking up a good idea. They need to start having interesting and unique outfits and costumes - hell, hide them in the world or use them as sidequest rewards, there's something that people would actually want to find and work for instead of another Great Ball - and not just exclusively the most generic casualwear possible.
>>
>>32371271
>can't wear any pants that go past the ankles
>>
>>32368532
I'm actually surprised that the selection of clothes in Sun/Moon is more limited than XY, not only in quantity but variety too.
When I reached the third island I was expecting two clothes shop in the third island and one last one in the last island, but no, the last cloth shop is almost in the middle of the game.
>>
>can't change clothe on the fly
>can't change clothes at Pokemon centre like X/Y

WHY?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.