[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this shitty game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I wish they stopped making starters... they supposed to be the ones we share strong bond with, yet in the game they are autistic shit... I fucking hate you GAME FAG... fuck your fucking tapus and rest of this bullshit
>>
>>32368299
Tapus look like shit too

>inb4 competitive fags say theyre great
>>
>>32368299
T. Hazeldex
>>
File: 2a5.jpg (34KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
2a5.jpg
34KB, 400x551px
>>32368299
Wow, you're awfully late to the chase, huh? Here we are, nearly 5 months following the release of Sun and Moon, and here you are just now shitting on it. Isn't the consensus of this Gen on /vp/ negative enough already? Why contribute?
>>
>>32368299

I hope they are luring there, and reading this, fuck you, you are bunch of idiots, you cannot balance your shitty COMPETITIVE game, it's ben over 20 years and I still cannot use my favourites because you forcing your fucking bullshit on this game and meta... this is ridiculous!
>>
>>32368299
Gen 7 had the worst starters. They just seem too "humanized" in a sense. I miss the starters being monsters.
>>
>>32368319

been*

>>32368314

because I'm fucking tired... tired of stab bullshit, tired of x4 weakness bullshit... tired of speed bullshit, tired of unbalanced mon's bullshit, tired of tapus and other legendaries bullshit, tired of garchomp, and rest of this mess, they literally don't know what is balance, RN the meta looks like utter shit
>>
>>32368320
They're fursonas. They have distinct, human-like personality traits and characteristics besides also looking humanoid.
>>
>>32368307
>POKEMON LOOKS LIKE SHIT HURR DURRR
>Suddenly relevant in the meta
>I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT POKEMON ITS MY FAVORITE EVER I LIKED IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE YOU FAGS HAVE SHIT TASTE

Why wont competitive fags neck themselves already?
>>
>>32368547
I didn't care much about Greninja before or after it became relevant and shilled.
>>
>Alolan starters

They're okay.

Is what I like to say as I descend myself even further into Stockholm Syndrome.

Is Gen 7 over yet?
>>
>>32368307
>implying a pokemon's design is its only quality
>>
>tfw actually enjoying the starters and just hope they dont leak their final forms so early again
>>
>Actually having a team make concept art, model, make animations and approve Incineroar as a starter

What were they thinking?
>>
>>32373000
I'm very sure Incineroar was Game Freak's way of taking a piss on everyone who complained about their Fire/Fighting obsession

It's even a god damn Heel Wrestler for christ's sake
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.