[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missingno reference in new games when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Missingno reference in new games when?
>>
File: redblue.png (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
redblue.png
219KB, 500x500px
>>32367765
Literally Red's shirt stupid trip poster
>>
File: 3427409_vQ15JF5zp.png (454KB, 1111x1457px) Image search: [Google]
3427409_vQ15JF5zp.png
454KB, 1111x1457px
>>32367765
when stop making this
>>
>>32367777
That says 96, in reference to the year Red and Green were released. It isn't a missingno you dumb script kiddie.
>>
>>32367765
Never. GF doesn't care about memes
>>
>>32367807
You don't need scripts on a dead board
>>
>>32367831
If you think this place is dead now... You should have seen it in late 2015-early 2016 before the Pokémon 20 events and SM leaking. You could post a thread and it would still be up 4 days later even without a single reply. The gap between game releases had already dragged on a year and a half with no announcement of an upcoming game, and some people seriously thought the series as a whole might be dead with the unpopularity of gen 6 with critics and commercial failure of gen 5 (particularly B2W2's abysmal sales). People knew something was coming for the 20th anniversary, but some pessimists were imagining a swan song of the series, a final sendoff.

There's still a decent amount of buzz about SM because the meta is in constant flux, with new mega stones and events upcoming, not to mention Pokémon Go drawing others in. It's not the hype we were seeing summer of 2016, but there's still some momentum in the franchise right now. The revival we saw in 2016 came as a surprise to everyone. 2 years ago this place was legitimately dead. Right now it's just a temporary lull as we are 6 months out from the last main-series game release, and a release for Switch is all but inevitable.
>>
>>32368039
I know how dead this place was, I don't need storytime from an obvious redditor. The way you are typing is definitely not the way someone who browses 4chan types, so why don't you go back where you are from?
>>
>wanting references to a glitch (i.e. bad programming) from the creators of said glitch
>>
>>32368039
But anon Gen 6 got good reviews
>>
>>32368128
ORAS didn't. And you just KNOW those XY reviews were bought.
>>
>>32368155
It was Pokemon's first attempt at 3D, at least the main series, so I can at least cut it some slack.

ORAS has no excuse.
>>
>>32368039
But B/W1 and 2 didn't sell bad. Stop this meme
>>
>>32368223
B2W2 were disasters. They just barely outsold Emerald and Crystal despite being on the DS. It had the sales of a third version spread between two different games.
>>
>>32368244
>BW2 were disasters!
>Sold more than Emerald and Crystal
>Still sold millions of copies worldwide
Okay then
Probably would have sold even more if it wasn't called just B/W2. Still pretty good games though
>>
>>32368039
I seem to remember plenty of activity in late 2015 with all the z speculation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.