[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lusamine father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 01.jpg (23KB, 262x405px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
23KB, 262x405px
where did it come from? did i miss something in the game or is it just because it bulbpedia?
>>
It's who she inherited the Aether Foundation from
>>
>>32366675
When a man and a woman love each other very much...
>>
>>32366686
she says so in the game? its not her who made that place?
>>
File: 1383067031278.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1383067031278.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>32366675
>Mohn (husband)
Okay, I have completely missed this one. Where in the game is their relationship confirmed?
>>
>>32366732
It's not confirmed just implied. She became obsessed after her husband disappeared through one of the worm holes and he showed up on the pelago with amnesia/looks like the kids
>>
>>32366732
Go to the labs of aether fundation and they will talk about a scientist named MOHN that he disappeared while he was investigation about the wormholes and ultrabeats and Edge Lord Tells you that because of the fault of his father Lusamine was obsessed with ultrabeats and wormholes.
>>
>>32366749
It's litreally said that his name was Dr. Mohn
>>
>>32366739
i always talk with every NPC, and i did it again to see if i misread something.
care to point out which NPC says something about it?
>>
>>32366800
That is still better than most of the villains in Pokemon. At least she runs a Foundation. She made money, and paid people to work for her. Unlike with most antagonists, who fail at making money part. Some like Ghetsis and Cyrus are so shit that GF could not think of a way they are financially supporting their teams, so they just didn't say anything about it. They just had all the money they needed magically. Because they're incompetent.
>>
>>32366837
Cyrus did SCIENCE and developed a lot of new technologies with his company
>>
>>32366749
it literally says the name, it's not a secret
>>
>>32366675
>Mohn is a cuck
>>
>>32366837
Giovanni did make money, you dingus.
>>
>>32367051
And so did Lysandre. And Archer, selling Slowpoke tails. That is why none of them were mentioned in that post.
>>
>>32366703
A NPC says it somewhere in the paradise he also loved pokemos iirc
>>
>>32366703
There's an NPC on the outside area of Aether Paradise that says Lusamine's father was very, very wealthy, and that she inherited Aether and the fortune. I don't remember the wording, but they're there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.