[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw I like all 3 of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sunmoonstarters.jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonstarters.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
tfw I like all 3 of them
>>
>>32366260
tfw all of them are objectively shit
>>
>>32366260
Same

>>32366320
No
>>
>>32366260
Same

>>32366320
No
>>
>>32367067
They all have weird hands, not just the one whose hands are mocked the most
>>
>>32366320
Same
>>32366260
>>32367059
>>32367067
No
>>32367072
THIS
>>
>>32367059
>>32367067
Same

>>32367072
>>32367078
No
>>
>>32366320
>le objective taste meme
kys
>>
Visually well-designed but primarina and incineroar are flawed in that they are obviously feminine and masculine respectably but are almost always male, starters should be gender neutral imo. You can have a muscle-beast tiger monster without it looking like a dude in a cutoff shirt and you can have a dainty musical seal without it looking like a slutty mermaid. Decidueye looks the best out of all of them and has more thought put into its design, l love that its hood pullstrings double as bowstrings and that it uses its wing bones as its bow.

Shame all three are utter dogshit when it comes to their stats, abilities and movepools. Incineroar might eke out a living in doubles once it gets intimidate but its comrades are destined for permanent mediocrity.
>>
>>32366260
At first, I preffered Robin Hoot, now I like Incineroar and Primarina more..
>>
>>32367134
Primarina's only problem resides in the gender ratio, not the design itself. Decidueye looks best in concept but way worse in-game IMO.
>>
>>32366260
I, too, like all three. But no equally. I like Decidueye and Primarina way more than Incineroar.
>>
They all cool. I like Incineroar the best but that's because I can see tigers being both bulky with the wrestler theme as a natural fit, and also it has the least accessories so it's easiest for me to see acting like an animal. Slap it on all fours and boom.

There I guess all three had someon stand up and say "I like it them all but ___ the best because of ___."
>>
>tfw I like all 802 pokémon
my favorite is chatot and my least favourite is froakie
>>
>>32367296
You have extremely shit taste. So shit, in fact, that I would argue you don't deserve life.
>>
>>32367336
explain your reasoning
>>
>>32367356
It's a fucking bird. Even if you color it, it's still a fucking bird, nothing more. The only distinct feature it has, the music note head, is retarded. It looks kind of okay in 2D, if seen from the sides, but it looks retarded in 3D, jutting out of its head like that. Out of over 800 fictional creatures you could've picked, you picked a fucking colored bird. That is the very definition of shit taste.
>>
>>32367147
>Primarina's only problem resides in the gender ratio, not the design itself.
Holy fucking lol
>>
>>32367385
You sure hate birds, Bobbie.
>>
>>32367443
Watch a fleet of them come out in full force to write out a longwinded defense and then claim you're "nitpicking" obvious things anyone can see is weird or offputting...

Still remember one claiming Primarina doesn't actually have hair or accessories lol
>>
>>32367453
No, I love birds. In real life. In a world of magical monsters, though, birds are underwhelming as fuck.
>>
All of them are awful designs.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.