[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's all tru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: TRU.png (337KB, 1419x729px) Image search: [Google]
TRU.png
337KB, 1419x729px
all in one image
>>
>>32365073

I made typos on purpose to make it easier to read to Öwlfags :^)
>>
File: 1490145014132.png (13KB, 487x545px) Image search: [Google]
1490145014132.png
13KB, 487x545px
>>32365087
>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>32365093

you don't know what I planned Öwlfag, so shut up
>>
File: 1492482464464.png (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492482464464.png
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>32365073
>Wait hold owlfags obsessed with Barafag.

>And Barafag ignoring owls to enjoy their delusional dream.

Care to explain.
>>
>>32365791
Kys Öwlfag
>>
As someone who boxed my starter this gen, the cat fans seem the loudest/most obnoxious.
>>
>>32365081
>>32365093
>>32365791
Dumb owlfag.
>>
>>32365836
*Öwlfag
At least do it right you retarded Barfgas/Baragfig
>>
>>32365791
Yeah because it totally isn't an obvious shitposter that just wants free (You)s
>>
>>32365843
Falseflagging öwllfags trying to make sealfriends look bad.
>>
File: wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg (25KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg
25KB, 250x272px
>>32365073
I think I've figured it out.
You're all faggots. Every single one of you. You like the owl? Faggot. Into tigers? Faggot. Maybe your favorite is the seal? Faggot.
Thoughts?
>>
I entirely agree to be honest.

Except for lately with the new round of starter wars causing a couple false starts of them, Incineroar threads are chill and I'm just happy to see Incineroar getting attention from Game Freak and in animation. Fantastic plush, looks brutish in the trailer like a tiger should, all that. Pretty sweet. I love cats and tigers, I'm happy with my choice. I see enough instances of Incineroar bashing getting replied to with "BASED CAT WORKING THE AUTISTS" meme so I know catbros ignore the bashing or take it in stride.

The new round of starter wars came from that stupid digits thread and the owlfags came out in force because of that. So we have a bunch of owl starters screeching over the attention Litten's line got lately and going nutty over the plush and design flaws pointed out ad nauseum and finally feeling vindicated over a digits thread's "meme magic". I feel bad for actual owlbros but the overall fan base is both cancer and falseflagged to death. But I still think they had it coming from the bashing from leak season they heaped on the other two.

Primarina? I don't care on Primarina. I don't see many who do. I only ever see love for it here. I do see them lately collectively flipping (heh) out when design flaws are pointed out by that one baiter and I think because of that the "oar arms" and "sealcuck" memes are dangerously close to becoming actually associated with them, so I feel bad for actual sealbros a la owlbros, but the fan base seems to be particularly susceptible to bait. I see them trying to act smug but they keep, keep replying.

I gave my honest opinion here. Watch as it blows up despite that. Never change, /vp/.
>>
Why the fuck is there even a starter war? Jesus christ. I picked Owl, but I like all the starters. Everyone needs to grow the fuck up. It's a fucking pokemon, liking specific designs is subjective. Not everyone likes the same thing because newsflash autists; we're fucking humans with different tastes.

Seriously this starter war shit is the most cancerous thing i've seen since my return to this place a few weeks ago.
>>
>>32367379
This guy gets it.
>>
>>32367379
What happens when I like them all, Anon?
>>
>>32365791

https://translate.google.pl/?client=opera&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#de/en/literal%20%C3%96wlfag
>>
>>32368272

*hit listen [german or japanese]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.