[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon is described with a backstory or personality trait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1bjlh9[1].jpg (20KB, 545x403px) Image search: [Google]
1bjlh9[1].jpg
20KB, 545x403px
>Pokemon is described with a backstory or personality trait that is way too specific to apply to an entire species
>>
I know you're trying to poke at incineroar, but cubone has the same problem.

>le gen 1 nostalgia
>>
>>32361419
I thought he was describing Primarina.
>>
>>32361419
Not everything has to be a starter war, friendo.
>>
I've been saying this for years, but no one would listen to me. The dex is wrong.
>>
>>32361392
>Jew: This pokemon loves gold
>>
>>32361419
He was clearly talking about Mimikyu
>>
>>32361439
What are you even talking about? If anything Primarina's backstory does the exact opposite
>Primarina’s songs have many variations, and each one changes the motions of the balloons. It has been observed that songs are shared among Primarina living together, so different colonies end up knowing different songs.
>>
>>32361439
None of Primarina's flavor text or dex descriptions describe its personality though
>>
File: CyDyLdQXEAUhcuL[1].jpg (153KB, 1200x449px) Image search: [Google]
CyDyLdQXEAUhcuL[1].jpg
153KB, 1200x449px
>>32361541

The anime Mimikyu is different in that it's fueled by hatred for Pikachu. The whole "envy" thing probably only applies to Totem Mimikyu hence all the pictures of Pikachu in its room.
>>
>>32361558
>>32361559
>sealcucks keep falling for this guy's bait

Kinda agree with him desu it's hard not to when an entire species takes up opera singing as a hobby
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>32361611
Yeah why would an entire species sing?
>>
>>32361600
There's also the Mimikyu that says "me curse you".
>>
>>32361643
I said opera singing, anon. Which is a vital detail you seem to have willingly left out. It's okay, I guess you didn't want to take note of that bit.

Between continuously falling for easy troll bait and actually being unable or unwilling to take the legitimate critiques doled out to them if that other thread means anything (why would someone deny Primarina doesn't wear accessories? Or post a picture that actually confirms weird proportions when trying to argue against them? I mean, really...), I really have to wonder what kind of people actually enjoy this mon.

Probably sad ones. I think "sealcucks" is honestly a bit more fitting than "owlcucks" is at this rate.
>>
>>32361677
English only
>>
>>32361392
And?
It's a video game not real life
>>
>>32361611
>some offhanded comment with zero inflammatory remarks counts as bait now
Lel. It's obviously not even the same guy from the other thread either
>>
>>32361611
>opera singing
>>32361558 says that Primarina learn different kinds of songs though?
>>
>>32361714
It is a common trope, but ever since the third gen, it's been discredited.
>>
>>32361728
Yeah, but the trannysealfans keep getting huffed up to actually reply.

The tumblrina accusation on Primarina seems to actually becoming true if all this triggering means anything.
>>
I boxed my starter you starterwar fags are retards they are all terrible
>>
xD epic thread bros
>>
>>32361419
I literally thought he WAS talking about Cubone.
>>
File: download-15.jpg (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
download-15.jpg
5KB, 200x150px
>>32361392
>Pokemon is very violent
>Gentle nature
>>
Has no-one stated the obvious Kadabra Fire Red one yet?

>It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra

Apparently all these boys are waking up as Kadabras and no-one seems to give much of shit. Also trading away someone's child to make it stronger.
>>
>entries written by literal 10-year-olds don't make sense
Gee whoda thunk it
>>
>>32361392
My first thought was Banette.
>>32362070
I hate this meme so fucking much.
>>
>>32361956

Maybe it was just the one boy, and every other Kadabra is his offspring.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.