[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, were they even better than X and Y?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa[1].jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa[1].jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Now that the dust has settled, were they even better than X and Y?
>>
daily boxart thread #204523
and yes literally anything is better than x and y
>>
No. While X and Y have a lot of shortcomings, they still have better level design, a less prominent story and better auxiliary content.

X and Y seem to have marked the beginning of a dark age for the true and invested fans of the series, which Sun and Moon reinforced immensely, but wether this is as bad as it will get remains to be seen. Considering the modern development philosophy and priorities of Game Freak, I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to get even worse.
>>
Yes.
>>
No.
>>
Reminder that paying attention is the highest form of respect you can show to something you hate. If you dislike SM, making the threads and always posting about it instead of not interacting with SM at all, or paying attention to the hate and replying in these threads even with a "kys" just means you respect these enough to pay attention.
>>
As someone who never played xylophone and played am I would say yes
>>
>>32360170
Meh
>>
>>32360170
Honestly? No. I really can't believe I'm saying this but no. Hell no.
>>
>>32360249
Nice autocorrect
>>
>>32360260
Xy turned into xylophone and sm turned into am
>>
File: 1490862951923.png (465KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490862951923.png
465KB, 702x720px
>>32360247
Or it simply means that they love pokemon enough to be put off by sun&moon and love funposting enough to crap on it daily.
>>
Yes, obv. And really far above
>>
No. It did some things better than XY but I think I actually liked XY more overall from the fact that they were the first 3D games, the lack of annoying as fuck cutscenes, the bigger regional dex and national dex actually being included, and how good the PSS is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.