[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water Shuriken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Hi /vp/,

I'm replaying Moon, and I've noticed that my Battle Bond Greninja that I got in my Sun & Moon demo knows Water Shuriken and I like Pokemon using their signature move at least in game (My Alalon Marowak knows both Shadow Bone and Bonemerang).

I've read that Water Shuriken was Physical in Gen VI and had 15BP. I've read that this was changed for Gen VII to be Special and have 20BP. In my Moon game when I look at my Greninja's summary, Water Shuriken has 15BP.

So my question is what is correct and true about Water Shuriken? Has my research given me incorrect information about the base power of Water Shuriken, or does Sun and Moon show incorrect information on the move's summary?
>>
Artist: seiryuuden
>>
I'd love an answer for this, if anyone can help.
>>
>>32359163
it sounds like you are retarded and have done no research at all
>>
It's still 15. Trust the game.

Also, thanks for citing the artist!
>>
Water Shuriken's BP changes from 15 to 20 when Battle Bond activates. Any normal Greninja, or Greninja before activating the ability, will have a Water Shuriken with a BP of 15.

Battle Bond activating also changes it from a chance to hit 2-5 times, to always hitting 3 times. So a regular Greninja can do 30-75, and a BB Greninja will always do 60.
>>
>>32359182
>>32359185
Why are you guys spoonfeeding this complete retard? He's either baiting or is too stupid to just read on Bulbapedia's page.
>>
>>32359163
It's only when it's in the battle bond form. I'm not sure if it actually changes the BP in the summary in battle, or if it's an unwritten effect of the move instead that gives it 33% more power
>>
>>32359181
My research:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Water_Shuriken_(move)
https://pokemondb.net/move/water-shuriken
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/watershuriken.shtml

I think the BP only becomes 20 if Battle Bond is activated, which what has probably caused my confusion. But thanks for being rude, that was very helpful.
>>
>>32359200
Yeah buddy, um, it says on Bulbapedia's page clear as day. I'm sorry but you either didn't read it or are too retarded to understand.
>>
>>32359195
What do I lose from spending 15 seconds answering somebody's Pokemon question on the Pokemon board, aside from those 15 seconds?

I've spent just as much time on your worthless comment.
>>
>>32359195
You seem way too intelligent to be playing Pokemon as an adult.
You must earn an astonishing amount of money per year with your superior mind.
>>
>>32359206
I wasn't sure, so I asked the question. You're more than free to ignore the thread, and have someone else answer it bud.

maybe go outside for a bit huh?
>>
>>32359210
You're encouraging shitty threads like this.
>>32359211
Yeah, okay, apparently being able to read is what passes as intelligent these days.
>>32359215
Literally how can you be unsure? It cannot possibly be stated any clearer on Bulbapedia. And as I said, I could have ignored this thread, but I detest any form of spoonfeeding to underage retards like yourself, so I didn't.
>>
>>32359195
The easiest way to deal with bait question, sort of ignoring them, is to just give a straight answer so the thread ends.
>>
>>32359229
Yes but it's funny trying to watch them defend themselves.
>>
>>32359227
Pathetic. I'll be sure to give answers to the next few easily researched questions I see.
>>
>>32359182
>>32359185
Thanks for your responses.
I don't know why this confused me so much, but I think GameFreak should look at maybe showing stat changes as a result of forme changes in future games. There's already too many invisible number in Pokemon, and if they showed what a Mega Evolution's stats were after evolving or what moves changed in BP after Battle Bond, I think things would be a lot more clear to casual players like me.
I don't need messages that tell me which moves are effective before I choose them, but I think more open disclosure on stats and those hidden numbers in Pokemon might be useful.
>>
>>32359244
The description for Battle Bond in-game says that it makes Water Shuriken more powerful.
>>
>>32359254
That's right. And that's what caused my confusion. Because when you look at Water Shuriken in Greninja's summary after Battle Bond activates, it still shows Water Shuriken's BP to be 15.

/vp/ has like 1000 threads a day that are complete garbage, someone asks a question and suddenly I'm a retard for asking it.
If I had read more carefully at bulbapedia I'm sure I would have figured it out, but what's /vp/ for then?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.