[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Embarrassing and autistic things you used to do as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: CantWakeUp.jpg (87KB, 1255x623px) Image search: [Google]
CantWakeUp.jpg
87KB, 1255x623px
>be me
>be around 10 years old
>recently gotten back into pokemon
>be a poorfag and have no legitimate pokemerch
>draw on paper map of Kanto and write episodes and script for each one
>start playing
>use tennis balls and throw them around the house pretending they were pokeballs and use regular plushies and pretend they are pokemon
>make sound effects and pokemon cries by myself
>after Kanto go to Johto and repeat
>mfw I've done hundreds of episodes over the spawn of months and I can't erase the shame from parents and older brother's faces
The only positive thing about this experience was learning the type matchups and creating chain attacks
>>
>>32357055
I used to legitimately have a crush on May, and I self-inserted as Brendan anytime I played the RSE games. I was a bit older than 10 at the time, but still, close enough.

May remains one of my favorite girls to this day. Including in the ashime.

>inb4 watching the ashime
>>
Kids do dumb shit.
Shocking isn't it?
>>
>>32357100
May is one of the shittiest anime characters though
>>
>>32357055
Go deeper on your chain attacks

Until I was about 13 all of my Pokemon teams had to consist of an equal number of male and female Pokemon then when emerald came around each mon had a designated partner for double battles
>>
>>32357126
>implying it smells bad
Normie fuck off
>>
I used to only train one pokemon until late into gen 3. It was always the starter too.

I also used to just spam surf and stuff to win.
>>
>>32357144
My mechanic wasn't something super well thought it was basically combining 2 compatible attacks to create a stronger move they didn't have names or anything and it didn't matter if they were the same type or not. The base power would be the sum of the 2 attacks. I remember combining Fearow's Aerial ace and Drill peck making a huge wind drill.
>>
File: 1478659757007.png (1MB, 2184x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1478659757007.png
1MB, 2184x1045px
>>32357055
It's not as embarrassing as it is autistic, but here goes. I usually choose cutemons for my playthrough, and I associate the cuteness with the females, so I usually ended up with a full female team, unless I caught a cool-looking Pokémon, then it'd be male, but it would only be one or two male Pokémon. I still do it today though.
Who doesn't fucking want a wandering harem?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.