[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Starter now gets Aura Sphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Aura.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aura.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
Which ones are now significantly more viable?
>>
>>32355497
Zard Y no longer has to rely on Focus Miss.
Greninja becomes even more unpredictable.
>>
Infernape appreciates not having to rely on Focus Blast for special Fighting coverage

The rest would stick with Focus Blast for the extra power
>>
>>32355497
Delphox sucks slightly less. Zard Y would use it over FB. Greninja becomes even better. Serperior now has a move other than leaf storm.
>>
I'd say Greninja and Serperior benefit the most.
>>
>>32355497
Every special or mix starter becomes better
>>
>>32355513
Zard Y still needs focus miss 110 base power to muscle through a lot of stuff.

Seriously there is a world of difference between 90 and 110 in the 2hko area, especially without stab.

Running aura sphere allows you to hit, but makes you lose the match up.
>>
>>32355497
Serperior, Zard Y and both Greninjas.
>>
>>32355585
Zard Y would never use aura sphere over focus miss.

The only idiot that uses aura sphere is the idiot that willingly loses the match just because he wants to autistically land a hit.

Serperior appreciates everything that comes his way though, aura sphere makes Meganium and Samurott are a bit better and is really good on Infernape, Emboar appreciates the gift but his physical set is better anyways.

Primarina and Incineroar would enjoy aura sphere to be honest.
>>
>>32356053
Another Anon falls to the bait of aura sphere zard Y.

Aura sphere Greninja is weird, I don't really think it actually Haines that much from it.

Pgunk and hydro pump with ice beam and dark pulse already destroy a lot of stuff, low kick actually hits a lot of targets better than aura sphere due to the defense stat being the one targeted.

I feel that aura sphere on Greninja and zard Y are nothing but a sad meme when you actually run the damage calculations.
>>
>>32355497
Sceptile actually has coverage now. Not nearly enough to save it, but it'd be a start.
>>
>>32356062
Would a special attack-based Incineroar with Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Fire Blast/Aura Sphere be in any way good?
>>
>>32356118
probably not since its not really relevant at this point so theres no real benefit to running weird lure sets
and it already gets swords dance so who cares about special moves anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.