[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the Memory discs now add a secondary typing instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: a boy and his nina tucker.png (534KB, 670x669px) Image search: [Google]
a boy and his nina tucker.png
534KB, 670x669px
>all the Memory discs now add a secondary typing instead of making Silvally a monotype (e.g: Fire Memory makes it Normal/Fire instead of mono Fire)
>each Memory disc boosts its respective type like the Plates do

Is it stuck being bootleg Arceus or does this give it the leg-up it needs?
>>
File: this is all its good for.webm (2MB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is all its good for.webm
2MB, 660x720px
>>
Staying part-Normal doesn't really help it, and while the STAB boost from its Memories would be nice, its movepool is still a bit lacking (no Extreme Speed, Earthquake or Recover).
>>
>>32347381
Keeping Normal-type would be a downgrade unless you're running Explosion or absolutely suck against ghost-types.
Memory Discs should give the same boost as plates though.

It'll still be a crappy Pokemon since 95 in speed and attack is way too low to be considered offensive, and only okay in terms of bulk. If you rearranged its stats so it had ten more in speed and thirty more in either of its attacking stats (taking out of the other attacking stat and the defenses) it could be okay, but I guess they wanted to keep the stats even across the board.
>>
>>32347381
How about instead
>When Type: Null evolves while holding a Disk, that will permanently make it its primary type
>While holding a disk, it now has that as its secondary type
>Basically can now have any typing you want as long as you have all Silvally types
>>
>>32347381
>Arceus:
>120 in all stats
>Uber tier.
>Silvally
>"Pitched" as a mini-arceus
>Everyone shitting bricks over the potential. 100 in all stats? You could roll it special, you could roll it physical, you could roll it bulky or give it X or Y or Z...
>95 in all Stats.
>And no move tutors.
>And a movepool so shallow that there is no diving allowed.
>It's Crap... but well-rounded crap.
>And it shares a base stat total with all the Tapu, and the ultra beasts.
>Where the Tapu are acceptable mixed bags, and the UB are min-maxed to the point of silly.
>And Silvally is there being a middleman, not good enough at anything, really.
>>
>Memories give it boost and allow it to mega evolve
>Mega Silvally's stats become 115 each
>Gains new ability like RKS System that also makes Multi-Attack deal nuetral damage to all types
Did I fixed it?
>>
File: 1477739616449.png (313KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477739616449.png
313KB, 500x263px
>>32347770
that would be so fucking cool gamefreak please
>>
>Normal/Ghost Silvally
The fact that no one mentioned it shows you're all scrubs
>>
>>32347487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XwrgjLKLU
>>
>>32347487
This unexpectedly gave me some serious ff7 nostalgia
>>
>>32348092
>Mega Memory
>All stats sans HP become base 115
>Ability is "Mega Adaptability" and reduces all incoming damage by 25%, while giving all attacking moves 25% damage increase while ignoring type effectiveness.

How about this?
>>
>>32348571
The typing's good. Silvally is just too shitty to put it to good use.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.