[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: beast ribbons.png (3MB, 2140x542px) Image search: [Google]
beast ribbons.png
3MB, 2140x542px
>>
Sometimes wish I was autistic enough to keep my Charizard all the way from when I had my first copy of Fire Red version, take it to Diamond, then Platinum, then White, then White 2, then to Y, then to OR, and then to Sun just so it could have a shit ton of ribbons and that little certificate you get.
>>
File: IMG_4779.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4779.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Cool, more injected mons

Leave pls
>>
File: Ampharos (1).png (286KB, 780x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ampharos (1).png
286KB, 780x650px
I have an Ampharos from Colosseum with the Mt. Battle Ribbon, and a shitload of Gen 3-6 ribbons

Makes me smile when I see it
>>
File: great ability ribbon.jpg (176KB, 742x922px) Image search: [Google]
great ability ribbon.jpg
176KB, 742x922px
>>32346890
It's not too late yet anon. In fact since Hyper Training exists now, you can soft reset for a good Nature and Hyper Train it later, then you'll both have an impressive ribbon collection and a competitively viable Pokémon.

>>32346892
I have this picture back from HeartGold when we were collecting Battle Tower ribbons.
>>
>only have my shiny Dustox from my Ruby still with me
>>
>>32346892
>ultra ball
>lvl 81
>not shiny

What even made you think it was injected in the first place?
>>
I brought loads of stuff sapphire through all the games with me- my best pokemon in OR was my sapphires Kyogre
>>
File: 1477991792449.png (143KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477991792449.png
143KB, 1049x550px
>tfw you lost the majority of your Gen 3 and 4 bros when you lost your Pearl cartridge before Gen 5
I still have my FRLG/HGSS bros, along with a few from Emerald that I didn't transfer up, but it hurts. Plus my Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon have been long dead. My oldest Pokemon caught myself is only from 2004.
>>
>>32346854

Why you showing off the least inspired legendary trio, anon?
>>
>>32346964
Nobody possesses so much autism as to where they get all the ribbons in a legit manner.
>>
>>32347263
>OP's pic
>All the ribbons
I bet you've never even caught 'em all.
>>
Can't find my damn GBA-GCN adapter. Was just informed that the Jirachi from the bonus disc could be shiny.
>>
>>32347258
They are by far the best. Fantastic designs, great lore, and plenty of prominence in spin-off games. Although I don't like their music too much, Regis and Lake Guardians definitely have them beat in that part.
>>
>>32347326

That's only true for a VERY small number of OT/SID combos.

And even IF you have the correct combo, it can't be transferred to Gen VI because it's considered a glitch.
>>
>>32347326
It's an absolute bitch to SR for, I tried it when I was young. The game auto-saves when you collect it, so have fun starting 8k new games. You could probably cheese it a little with backing up saves/RNG, though.
>>
>>32347263
>nobody wants to actually play the game
>>
>>32347231
F
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.