[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like Torterra you're a redditor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 389.png (43KB, 536x493px) Image search: [Google]
389.png
43KB, 536x493px
If you like Torterra you're a redditor
>>
I guess I am a Redditor.
So how do Redditors act? I know they invented the hat tipping meme and we stole it since they stole the ragefaces. But other than that I know nothing about the site
>>
File: IMG_9191.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9191.png
118KB, 540x304px
>>32346363
Your back! I missed you so much
>>
If you don't like every Pokemon you're a redditor
>>
if you use reddit you're probably a redditor
>>
>>32346375
Reply to bait seriously, all the time, and feed trolls all they want, and NEVER lurk or look up things on your own
There you go you are now a redditfag
>>
>>32346363
>>32334369

go to your chamber faggot
>>
the narwhal bacons at midnight XD
>>
>>32346363
Honestly, never saw the appeal of Torterra and I don't understand why would anyone like this other than to be a contrarian. And being a contrarian is more of a 4chan thing than a reddit one.
>>
>>32346956
/shrug/ i just like turtles and getting earthquake through level up and wood hammer being available through heart scale upon evolution is nice. It won't win you anything in competitive but it's decent for an in-game physical sweeper. Especially with curse.
Also I'm just not that big a fan of empolieon and infernape.
>>
File: ishygdct.png (379KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
ishygdct.png
379KB, 900x780px
>>32346969
>/shrug/
>>
>>32346956
Torterra is a fine pokemon, not amazing but not awful, just a good pokemon with a nice typing and design. Oh and its so cool it gets a dedicated shitposter
>>
>>32346974
IKR? What a redditor XD
>>
>>32346363
>Spam "torterra sucks" threads
>Spam "torterra is the worst starter and/or pokemon ever" threads
>Spam "252 +Atk Ledian Ice Punch vs 0 HP 0 -Def Torterra -- Guaranteed OHKO, truly this is the worst mon ever" threads
>STILL not enough (You)s
>I wonder what can I do now? I know! I'll call them redditors if they like torterra, t-that sure will get them mad!

I wonder what'll come next.
Also for the record, not a torterrafag here (but it does piss me off to see the board spammed with this shit)
>>
>>32346969
>>32346977
>/shrug/
>nice typing
>design
Really? I personally found him underwhelming even during the main game. The typing, coupled with that Speed, wasn't very helpful. I could not just leave him in front and have him take care of everything at any point in the game after the first Gym. Not even in the Water-type or Steel-type Gym, which he was SE against.

Not sure how you play, but I would rank him pretty low among the Pokemon from Sinnoh.

>>32346984
Yes, just like you.
>>
>>32346363
That's funny, I thought using Reddit was the qualification to be a Redditor.
>>
>>32346389
What about his back?
>>
>>32346956
>Honestly, never saw the appeal of Torterra

Why does every motherfucker say this shit? Just say you don't like the design and move on

You can't see the appeal of a world turtle Pokemon? Are you perhaps retarded?
>>
>>32348251
>Why does every motherfucker say this shit?
Because they don't see the appeal of the design?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.