[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wbpFKpi.jpg (78KB, 900x848px) Image search: [Google]
wbpFKpi.jpg
78KB, 900x848px
Anyone remember this image?
>>
Is this a thread about Pokemon?
>>
>>32343474
most definately.
>>
>>32343473
000000000000000001?
>>
Hard to believe its been almost seven years huh?
How are we holding up?
>>
>>32343525
Poorly.
>>
>>32343525
elaborate?
>>
>>32343578
Just a general question to those of us who remember. Seven years is a long time, three generations in fact when it comes to our particular interests here. There are some of us who remember who have settled down, or moved on, there are those of us who's childrens first game is Sun and Moon.

I'm just curious on how time has been treating the rest of you who remember.
>>
>>32343525
Unbridled faggotry is overtaxing the board.
>>
>>32343588
I see... but can you also elaborate on op's image? Are there more like it?
>>
>>32343625
Hmm. Can't that be said of all things though? As time passes forward, there is improvement, but also a growing decay that wears down on whatever is performing the action. In humans we call this the Aging Process, in Cost Accounting we call it Depreciation, In financial accounting we call this Amortization.

Time itself is quite a changer no? Here we are nearly seven years later, 32,343,625 posts later, and somehow time has improved us, while at the same time decayed us.

Isn't it natural as a community of human beings (and a couple of robots) for us to decay over time, or is do you believe that the state we currently inhabit is something lesser than its improvements over the years.

I guess I'm asking the same about you users who remember as well. Have you decayed more than you improved? How has the past seven years been for you? Have you accomplished what you sought to do? Did you ever settle down with that girl? Did you ever get that job you wanted?

I guess its silly to cling to the past like this, but I have truly forgotten the passage of time, and in doing so the users of this board from that time.

So. How has life been treating you users who can remember?

>>32343667
That is the first image posted on /vp/ in July of 2010. It is a Pokemon themed Tachikoma from the series Ghost in The Shell. As per variations, I don't really know. I just remember it, from a very long time ago and was hoping that someone else would too.
>>
>>32343699
So there's actual history here huh?

Fascinating
>>
>>32343473
All this did is make me realize that Live action movie sucked. Sorry, only a 2 year vet.
>>
>>32343473
Damn you posted this late at night. But /tr/ forever
>>
>>32343588
Poorly.

I actually am amazed it has been 7 years since /tr/'s creation. I don't lurk this board that much anymore since the threads have standarized so much and there is only a limited amount of content one can discuss until we get a new main game, but sometimes is nice to remember the good, albeit incredibly cringy, times.

I think it has been a bit more than 10 years in this shithole. Time sure flies when you're shitposting.
>>
>>32344533
time also flies when you're a faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.