[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting rid of one Tapu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: C1PApzoVIAA9UJt.jpg (87KB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
C1PApzoVIAA9UJt.jpg
87KB, 1200x488px
I'm John Gamefreak from Gamefreak, and we realized our mistake in not making a Legendary Trio and we will get rid of one of the Tapus.

It's up to you to decide
http://www.strawpoll.me/12762376
>>
>>32340429
If killing a tapu gets rid of its respective island, nuke Fini because Poni Island is small and fucking sucks.
>>
>>32340447
Nice feedback, we might take it into account
>>
>expected people to target Lele first because of competitivefags
>all the votes so far are for Fini or Bulu
>>
not a single vote for koko?

how?
>>
>>32340447
>Wanting to get rid of the only substantial dungeon in the whole game
Come on now
>>
>>32340429
koko chomp is the ultimate husband!
>>
>>32340429
Chompu Lele is cute! CUTE!!
>>
File: 1467428844659.png (161KB, 368x372px) Image search: [Google]
1467428844659.png
161KB, 368x372px
>>32340471
Well now that you opened your mouth it's two. But besides that, Top Kek is a bretty cool Tapu, personality wise he's the least shit, storywise he's the only one that you see, lorewise he's neat, competitively he's good but not disgustingly good, aesthetically he looks pretty boss and has the most 'logical' shell. All in all a nice Tapu.
>>
>>32340429
But we already have a legendary trio in SM how about you adding to the gen 2 games
>>
>>32341060
It's a catch-22. Get rid of the worst island, but lose the best dungeon at the same time. What do?
>>
Delete Bulu
Replace Koko with a Fini recolor
>>
>>32340429
>>32340447

If getting rid of a tapu means getting rid of an island, then why do so many people want bulu gone? I thought all you bitches love Mimikyu, who is only located on bulu's island.
>>
Why are there so many votes going to Bulu. He's good and strong, but not in a cancerous way like Fini or even Koko to an extent.

Is it just because in /vp/ it's forbidden to like a grass type.
>>
Nuke lele so i can get with olivia
>>
Kill Lele.
It's the most bullshit in competitive and has the worst fanbase.
>>
>>32340469
You silly.
Lele appeals to the waifufags.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.