[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ditto 6IV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: dittos.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dittos.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Hey guys, i was feeling kind today. So i've decided to give away free shiny 6IV dittos on the GTS, if you'd like 1, or multiple ones, put up a ledyba up on the gts and ask for a male lvl 91-100 ditto. My bot will send you one.
>>
Incase anyone wants to know what bot it is. It's ledybot
>>
any way to get specific natures?
>>
I'm setting that up now, just making the files required. WIll update it later when i can. At the moment they are all adamant
>>
>>32338605
>ask for a male lvl 91-100 ditto

Isn't Ditto genderless?
>>
Whoops, they're actually Hardy
>>
WHoops, ditto is genderless, i copied and pasted the text from a different giveaway. dont search for a male ditto
>>
Now they hold destiny knots, thought it might be better to give them away as well
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
New update. now you can choose your dittos nature. SImply name your ledyba the nature you would like. I haven't tested this so if it does or doesn't work could you let me know
>>
If you don't care about nature just don't rename it
>>
If your trainer name is DAniel then I got an adamant Ditto even though my Ledyba was named Bold.
If that's not you then someone else is giving out adamant Dittos right now.
>>
That's me, i noticed this trade as i watched it. Trying to work out what i did wrong while setting it up
>>
>>32338605
Just put up a Ledyba. Thanks in advance, OP.
>>
>>32338948
Update: I received a 6IV non-shiny one from a trainer named Avalarion in Germany. It was holding a Destiny Knot as well. Someone else must be doing this too.
>>
>>32338991
That isn't good. It'll contradict with my bot
>>
This still going on?
>>
>>32339145
Yes, but it seems others are doing it, i have no idea what they are trading. SO you may get another person who is trading other dittos
>>
>>32339173
Just tried again and got the same thing as >>32338991.

Gonna try a few more times. But I can confirm that you will at least get a 6IV Ditto. The Germany one has the Pokerus too if you need that.
>>
oh, i forgot about pokerus. I'll edit them to make them pokerus later
>>
>>32339239
I've done it 4 times now and it seems Avalarion is beating your bot to the punch. But hey, free 6IV Dittos, so I'm not complaining. They are all level 100, 6IVs, non-shiny, come in Ultra Balls, Imposter ability, and have a Gentle nature. Dittos from Germany is a plus too, since breeding Pokemon from different regions produce eggs faster.

Annnd just as I was writing this, I got yours, DAniel. Took 5 tries is all, haha. Yours is shiny, level 100, 6IVs, has an Adament nature, Limber ability, comes in a Pokeball.

Thanks again!
>>
We probably use the same bot (ledybot) as that's the most popular one, it'll probably be dependant on who's is best timed with when you put your ditto up
>>
File: 1023.png (691KB, 1272x716px) Image search: [Google]
1023.png
691KB, 1272x716px
Just recieved mine

Thanks OP, you rock!
>>
>>32339311
Yeah. Anyway, just wanted to thank you and confirm for other anons that you will definitely get a 6IV Ditto by depositing a Ledyba and asking for a 91-100 Ditto.

Breeding just got a lot easier. I SoS chained 4 separate times and only got 4IVs from the wild Dittos I caught. Had been using mixes of those to breed thus far.

So from my understanding, there shouldn't be any way to distinguish the children/eggs produced from these Lebybot Ditto as non-legitimate, right?
>>
>>32339345
You are correct. There is no way to tell
>>
>>32339356
Awesome, thanks for answering. One last question. Would it be easy to set up the bot to produce a Ditto with 6 Fantastic(30) IVs? One of those would be super helpful for breeding Hidden Powers, especially for genderless Pokemon like Magnezone. Just curious.
>>
Are yours regular ditto or foreign?
>>
>>32339300
Gentle seems to be default for that German ditto but you can name your ledyba any nature and the German ditto will ne of that nature. I've been collecting all the most useful natures. So far two were shiny from OP and the rest were German. Either way all had the proper nature so they are good to go.
>>
>>32339417
Mine are English, i didn't think about changing the location. I'll change them to some random place, and add pokerus later
>>
>>32339345
>there shouldn't be any way to distinguish the children/eggs produced from these Lebybot Ditto as non-legitimate, right?

The children of these dittos are legitimate anyway I think. They're normal pokemon that hatched from an egg in the game. Even with a 6IV Ditto you still have to breed quite a few eggs, just less than with a 4IV Ditto. No information from the parent is passed on besides inherited IVs, moves and ball anyway.
>>
>>32339417
OP's are non-foreign. But you are also likely to get the Germany one when you trade.
>>
>>32339445
The pokemon company stated that breeding with hacked parents is not legitament. But there is no way to tell
>>
>>32339423
Good to know, thank you.
>>
>>32339461
>The pokemon company stated that breeding with hacked parents is not legitament.

Well okay then. But it's not like there's a way to tell the difference since there's not information about the parents in the data of a pokemon. Afaik you can't even tell if a pokemon is a child of 2 pokemon of the same species or of one pokemon of its species and a ditto.

Also considering that the majority of competitive players probably use injected mons instead of breeding at all, the pokemon company really shouldn't care when someone takes a few shortcuts in breeding their pokemon.
>>
>>32339484
Yes this is correct, they cannot tell and therefore it's no risk, and yes most professionals gen. I do to. But if you gen correctly the pokemon company cannot tell either
>>
>>32339498
Got a guide on genning "correctly"?
>>
>>32339510
There's loads on youtube. but pkhex has a built in legality checker
>>
>>32339520
Many thanks for the Ditto
>>
>>32339590
No problem, enjoy it!
>>
I think the German bot is offline now, as i'm not encountering any 'the pokemon has already been traded'
>>
>>32339958
I believe the German bot should be offline as well. I just traded a Ledyba named "Adament" and got an Adament nature Ditto. Thanks!

Any chance you could make yours foreign as well for faster breeding? I'd appreciate it!
>>
>>32340146
>Any chance you could make yours foreign as well for faster breeding? I'd appreciate it!
Yeah, i'll be changing it after the bot goes offline when i go to bed in a few hours. i'll put the bot up again around this time tomorrow, it'll be updated then. With pokerus as well
>>
>>32340205
Thank you very much. Hope you have a good night!
>>
>>32340235
No problem, enjoy your dittos
>>
Well i'm going to bed now, so the bot will be off for today. WIll be back on at a similar time tomorrow
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.