[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Incineroar is inevitably revealed for Super Smash Bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

When Incineroar is inevitably revealed for Super Smash Bros. for the Switch, what kind of moveset will he have?
>>
Darkest Lariat is his side B

Malicious Moonsault is his Final Smash.
>>
>>32336574
>he
>>
File: Armor.png (96KB, 647x458px) Image search: [Google]
Armor.png
96KB, 647x458px
Friendly reminder that one of these is what we're probably getting for an Alolan rep.

I personally would like Silvally or Tapu Koko. Incineroar's my favorite fire type, but already having one in Smash hurts it. Also, Sceptile should be the third grass starter, not Decidueye
>>
>>32336610
I really want Koko.
>>
File: smashprof_incineroar.jpg (429KB, 400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
smashprof_incineroar.jpg
429KB, 400x1350px
>>32336574
>>
File: smashprof_decidueye.jpg (380KB, 400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
smashprof_decidueye.jpg
380KB, 400x1350px
Also this one
>>
File: smashprof_primarina.jpg (378KB, 400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
smashprof_primarina.jpg
378KB, 400x1350px
Also have one for gay seal
>>
>>32336615
>>32336621
Pretty good ideas. Especially like the double team idea.
>>
Smash bros Melee - Gen 2 Pokemon
Smash bros Brawl - Gen 4 Pokemon
Smash bros WiiU/3DS - Gen 6 Pokemon
Smash bros Switch -
>>
>>32336664
Smash bros Switch - new pokemon from third version coming out later this year
>>
>>32336610
Rowlet, Brionne, and Roar are my personal pics for Chad Kantocock
>>
File: 1491523338354.png (295KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491523338354.png
295KB, 800x634px
I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE BARACAT THREAD TODAY I'M GONNA FUCKING SNAP
THIS IS YOUR FUCKING END BARACAT
>>
>>32336574
>>32336578
>>32336610
>>32336615
>>32336621
>>32336627
>>32336637
>>32337009
>>32337108
There's not gonna be a new smash on the switch. They'll just be lazy fucks and port the WiiU version with like 2 new insignificant characters that no one's gonna use. And even if they aren't lazy fucks Incineroar isn't gonna be in it. Screencap this.
>>
>>32337136
Shut up Vsause.
>>
>>32336621
Wait.

>Double team, not > low sweep
>Acrobatic, not > Bravebird
>Razors leaves not > leafbade
>>
>>32336610
Clearly its going to be lucha pikachu
>>
>>32337136
So keep making more incineroar threads so the prophecy is fulffiled of school shooters and deicidueye.
>>
>>32336610
I agree with this list. I doubt they'll have any form changes, though. I could see Type: Null and Silvally though, as it's slightly different.

Oh, and you forgot to include midnight dog, too.
>>
File: 600px-103Exeggutor-Alola.png (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-103Exeggutor-Alola.png
101KB, 600x600px
>Bugs
>Ghosts
>Plants
>Ice (as in ice is meaningfully incorporated into their moveset, Ice Climbers shtick is being a duo)
>general weird fucking body structures that results from having 800+ monsters (slime piles, walking tree-dragons, a triplet of mole-worms, etc.)

Pick one or two things from Pokemon, literally anything, thats not just a dude in an animal suit

all the shit i tossed above is stuff Smash hasnt touched on yet
>>
File: 1488920024233.png (118KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488920024233.png
118KB, 600x500px
>every gen of pokemon gets a smash rep meme

Kanto: 4
Sinnoh: 1
Kalos: 1

I get that you like sperging out about starter pokemon daily, but give it a fucking rest.
>>
>>32338011
You forgot about Pichu, anon
>>
>>32336621
>Greninja in an owl costume
>>
>>32336610
Tapu Koko or Mimikyu would be sick
>>
>>32337968
Midday form is more popular then Midniht form. If Midnight form makes it in, it'll be a form change alongside Midday.
>>
>>32336610
>three starters again
No
>alolan raichu
>being this delusional
They never gave Raichu some love. Even Pichu got in. There's no way they are going to include Raichu, ever.
>>
>>32336574
>Wait cat fags still actually believe this meme.

Not with charizard and greninja around just think that through barafags.
>>
>>32338727
>there's no way they can include Pichu with Pikachu around
>>
File: Bewear_anime.png (22KB, 159x185px) Image search: [Google]
Bewear_anime.png
22KB, 159x185px
>>32336610

forgetting one
>>
>>32338761
>M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH S-S-S-S-STRAWMAN!!!!!
Wow this is what Barafaggots have become.
It's truly sad. Glad that i'm part of the Owlbro masterrace.
>>
>>32336574
>Incineroar 4 smash
Charizard and greninja.
>Fire and dark

>Mimiku And the bear 4 smash
Jigglypuff
>Fairy and normal

>Tapu Koko 4 smash
Pikachu
Electric.

>Lycanrock 4 smash
Lucario is a better and superior dog. But has a higher chance then the others up there.

Decidueye 4 smash.
Gots new typings, a new animal, cool And popular in both the east and west. finally fills the grass type slot. Not to mention adding the ghost type into the accusation.

Am I missing something, it's like the perfect pokemon for the new smash port is looking directly at you and you try to ignore it. It's pretty obvious who's got the highest chance here.
>>
>>32338772
Because
>muh patterns
Is a better argument, right?
>>
>>32338781
>M-MUH PATTERNS

The one with the highest chance is the one Sakurai likes the most, he doesn't care about the typing.
>>
it's funny you say that. I'm trying to use pichu right now in smash4 but I'm having troubles finding him. Oh werel oh were is can pichu be.
>>
>>32338781
This, plus with its flight and arrows it can be modeled after Pit, making it easier to add.
>>
>>32338810
Did you try looking in melee? You'll find him there along side pikachu.
>>
>>32338808
>So patterns don't mean anything.

Hum, you make I good point. So how about you point out to me, in the current game a pokemon that's on it's own that shares a typing with another pokemon. And keep in mind
>In the current game right now.

Hard mode: no bullshit.

So go ahead, name one.
>>
>>32338825
Sorry I broke my melee game, I keped on getting my ass handed to me by a cirby in a mask wearing a cape Holding a sharp dildo
>>
>>32338844
In the current game? None.
But you're not trying to add a new mon to the current game, this is speculation for the next smash.
Also like I said, it really has nothing to do with types,it's literally what Sakurai wants, he's not obliged to keep a patterns for pokemon in a none pokemon game, that's exactly why he picked Greninja, just because he likes it.
>>
I really want it to be Koko but my gut tells me if it's anyone it will be Incineroar.
>>
>>Decidueye is an Archer.
We have Pit and Dark Pit.
>>Primarina is a singer.
We have Jigglypuff.
>>Lycanrock.
Too much dogs.
>>Incineroar is a Wrestler.
We need.
He can become a Zangief.
>>
>>32338949
>literally Bowser
The only thing they can do is just replace Jigglypuff with Mimikyu.
>>
>>32338870
>It's what sakurui what's that would make it into the games.

>Muhhh greninja

Is that so. So how about you tell me all the other pokemons sakuri wanted in the games. Go on. Take your time.

You done thinking. Ok good. The answer is
>None
GF told him to put the rest of the other pokemons, when did sakuri ever say he liked charizard when he put him in smash4. I can't remember the last time he said he liked jigglypuff, or mewtwo, the list goes on.

Greninja and lucario are the only mons he put in because of favoritism. So again, what is your point here.
>>
>>32338966
>GF told him to put the rest of the other pokemon
I want proof on that.
The only Pokemon he has no control over is Pikachu, and maybe Charizard.
Also if GF really is telling him to put all these pokemon in, wouldn't that make Incineroar the more likely choice? since they're trying so hard to push it right now, what exactly did they do with Decidueye up until this point?
>>
>>32338949
>Decidueye is archer and so is pit,
>So that's why Decidueye isn't making it into smash

>MUhhhh pedo cat wrestler

Did you forget unlike armpit Decidueye is a ghost, pit comes down from the hevens were as Decidueye has his own thing and comes from the darkest parts of the forest, or just simply come straight out of someone's shadow, the ghost typing makes him unique. He'll be the first ever dead fighter to step into smash.
>>
>>32338999
>Also if GF really is telling him to put all these pokemon in, wouldn't that make Incineroar the more likely choice? since they're trying so hard to push it right now,

Wow, barafags still think that there giving incineroar some sort of special threatment, aren't they. You know sometimes barafags I genuinely feel sorry for your brains, I know they have troubles processing the most simplest things. Like that fact that they aren't giving incineroar any special threatment what's so ever. Go on show me your proof, and I hope your proof isn't the incineroar in the next movie, because if so i'll be very disappointed of you. And also that actually more of as bad thing then a good one.

>what exactly did they do with Decidueye up until this point?

Nothing of course, it's way too early to be shilling any pokemon. And before you say greninja, they clearly made the other two get cought by other trainers as symbol that water type mon was getting threaded special. Ash has a rowlet and a litten. But nothing is actually happening to any of them yet until we get to the second series. So stop throwing out your headcanon barafags it's quite imberssing if you ask me.
>>
Bowser Clone
>>
>>32337968
If type: Null makes it in somehow, they should make it so hes really slowand has more defense until he takes a certain percentage of damage, then his helmet breaks and he's faster
>>
>>32339103
>tells people to stop throwing their headcannons
>proceeds to throw his own
>>
>>32339140
So what exactly is the headcanon I throw.

I said none of them are getting shill because it's the season of the anime. Just wait for the next season or maybe the last season to figure out who's getting special threatment.
>>
>>32336574
>Incineroar
>In smash bros.

That's a nice meme you got there.
>>
File: 1395805856484.png (226KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1395805856484.png
226KB, 600x376px
>>32336574
He gets the Falcondorf treatment and gets Bowser's moveset but slower and shittier

You all know that's what's gonna fucking happen, don't even deny it
>>
>>32339525
>slower and shittier
if anything it should be the opposite

also, Incineroar does not have a shell, so there will be different attacks
>>
>>32339525
>Implying Incineroar will even be in smash.

You know there still isn't a good grass type pokemon in smash.
>>
>>32339542
True, but knowing Sakurai it'd probably be just a thrust with his back out.

>>32339613
There was Ivysaur, but I don't expect Greninja to live through the next one
>>
>>32338675
Because they had the old Raichu. Now they have the new Raichu.
>>
>>32339632
>Ivysaur

I said good grass mons.

And plus even tho we had squrtial. He replaced with greninja.

So
>Squrtial: >greninja
>Ivysaur: >...
>Charizard: >Charizard
>>
>>32339162
>backpedalling this kuch

Oh shit the owlcuck is getting nervous!
>>
>>32342199
>Kuch
???

And I'm getting nervous? How exactly.
>>
>>32337155
We don't need to screen cap it, nobody seriously believes Incineroar will be in be next smash. If there is one it won't be released for another 3-4 years at which point gen 8 will be in be spotlight.
>>
>>32336610
I WOULD MAIN THE FUCK OUT OF JOJOREFERENCE

INSANE DISJOINT WITH STINGER NOSE
>>
>>32336610
>Sceptile

Please fuck off already holy shit how many ninja/fast characters do you need before you will be fucking satisfied.

I'm usually fine with people having their own tastes in starters but not when they get this toxic as fuck.
>>
>Two fires

>Two darks

He's in need of ghost.
>>
>>32343551
>Krookodile

How the fuck did this literal who become Ash's ace?
>>
>>32336574
What ever helps you sleep kid.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.