[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I forgot SM was around. Now that the hype wore off,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Holy shit I forgot SM was around.

Now that the hype wore off, I noticed I haven't touched the game for 3 months now, it truly was a barebones and content-lacking game.

I even noticed I played more SS lately.
I didn't want to think the game was bad or lacking, I defended it to death last year but... I guess I gotta agree with the haters this time.

ITT: sad realizations.
>>
>>32336401
Same. After the content was completed, all that's left is waiting for mega stones, which is something that should have never been withheld. This is terrible. Here's to hoping for a better DPPlt remake.
>>
>>32336401
Yeah, Sun&Moon was boring and empty.
>>
wow who cares, or you need some patting in the back with your extremely original opinions
>why can I play later games of a gen more than the first games of a gen
gee ask gamefreak
>>
File: 1467901025236.png (20KB, 223x203px) Image search: [Google]
1467901025236.png
20KB, 223x203px
>>32336457
>"WOW I GARGARGLE LOVE GARGLE GF'S COCK GARGLE SPIT GUARK GUARK GUARK GARGLE"
>>
>>32336462
shit I never said - the post
reading comprehension is hard, but atleast I am able to have my own opinions instead of having to rely on what others think of them on an online bestiality forum
>>
Persona 5 came out last week and I already put 100 hours into that game with another 100 on the way. Only like 70 hours in SM. Where did I go wrong?
>>
File: the fuck.png (210KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
210KB, 316x321px
>>32336470
>>
>>32336480
when you play over 8 hours of some weeb game each day i'd say that's where you went wrong
>>
File: 1484327389880.png (133KB, 423x394px) Image search: [Google]
1484327389880.png
133KB, 423x394px
>>32336401
>get to lategame with nothing really exciting left to do
>want to try out a new mon
>go catch it, trade it or inject it
>train it on the same patch of grass for a week
>jack it off to 5 hearts in refresh, get bored of the same animations and responses over and over again with no personality or """connection"""
>realize it's shit, repeat with something else
>or don't realize it's shit yet, take it to the tree
>realize it's shit, repeat with something else
>or keep using it in the tree for a while
>get bored of just button mashing over and over again, repeat with something else
this has been my life for the last few months, even before I beat the E4
please kill me
>>
>>32336492
persona is weeber than s&m, but i don't think you can accuse anyone of playing weeb vidya on /vp/
>>32336532
nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your 3ds haha
>>
>>32336492
its so annoying when weebs post on this anime imageboard, huh?
>>
>>32337825
I only play like once every other day for 30mins at a time anymore
just wish life didn't have to be so meaningless, ok
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.