[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see them again, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: ashpikagreninja.png (1MB, 1659x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ashpikagreninja.png
1MB, 1659x1080px
Will we ever see them again, /vp/?
>>
File: Stickerline-elsa-let-it-go.png (20KB, 255x242px) Image search: [Google]
Stickerline-elsa-let-it-go.png
20KB, 255x242px
>>32335327
>>
>>32335327
who need that loser frog?
>>
>>32335327
>>
god i fucking hope not
>>
>>32335327
Nope. And its better that way too.
>>
yeah of course in a doujin :^)))))))))))
>>
>le no personality ash and oc donut steel deviantart frog

Hopefully we won't.
>>
>>32335327
If God truly exists, then no.
>>
>>32335333
I don't think XY fags are capable of that.
>>
Greninja doesn't even exist in the animeverse anymore. He got fed up with Ash's shit, and jumped ship to the gameverse.
>>
>>32335327
Why does Zygarde's jelly jizz end up in Alola anyway?
>>
>:)
>>
Thanks to movie 20, it's back to Ash, Pikachu and Charizard. As it should be.
>>
>>32335526
>Greninja getting fed up with Ash's shit
>When Ash had control of the match in the previous episode
>When Pikachu did most of the work against Alain
>When Greninja was stomped by BURASTO after using a super powered Water Shuriken

No, Ash was fed up with Greninja and made the mistake of not getting a proper mega. More like Ash threw his ass into the garbage bin along with Goodra.
>>
>>32335526
>>32335569
You guys are so silly. I bet they had a suicide pact over their failure. SM and movie 20 are just alternate timelines where Ash didn't an hero.
>>
What a bunch of fucking retards in this thread.
Yes, I hope Ash-Greninja comes back, all you fags keep talking shit about XY&Z pretending it wasn't the best season of the anime in a long time.
Fuck off all you cunts.
>>
>>32336371
Frogs can type now?
>>
>>32336371
>it wasn't the best season of the anime

it wasn't.

The anime has been shit since the Sinnoh era.
>>
>>32336488
No SM is giving us a quality season anon.
(No joke) the fucking script of this season is more fluid, the animation is god-tier quality and also, Alola, the place where are at least, three girls per man.
>>
>>32336599
Wrong
Everything from the animation to the sound design is a step down in every way from XY/Z
This is an objective fact.
>>
>>32336741
Yeah, sure.
Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>32335327
I hope so much.
Ash-Greninja is the greatest
>>
File: ash-incineroar.png (129KB, 1144x614px) Image search: [Google]
ash-incineroar.png
129KB, 1144x614px
>>32335327
No, but another will take its place and maintain the tradition.
>>
File: mfw mizu shuriken in the rain.jpg (83KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw mizu shuriken in the rain.jpg
83KB, 1916x1080px
>>32336371
It's contrarian faggots that hate the frog and the anime.
XY is considered EVERYWHERE the best series of pokemon
Greninja is the most loved Pokemon in Japland.
Ash-Greninja is actually loved by lots of people. (it's 3ds theme is the most downloaded) only a vocal minority hate it. most people don't care/thinks it's cool.

Ash-Greninja is also amazing in the games and IS going to be FOREVER part of them, which annoy anti-frogs.
>shitposters laughed on Ash-Gren when it lost
>laughed how it won't be in the games
>it is in the games
>they laughed, calling how it's going to be a bad
>stats revealed, every person with a brain beside people here think it's going to be a top tier threat
>"i-it's needing to kill something, it's going to be s-shit!"
>it's actually so fucking good it made protean even better because of the mind games
>tfw Ash-Greninja in the rain

BURASTU yourself up, faggots. IKU fucking Z.
>>
File: 1473981774561.png (352KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
1473981774561.png
352KB, 600x693px
>>32340204
>that entire post
>>
>>32340204
I like both Greninja and the anime and hate Ash-Greninja. Plenty of legitimate reasons to hate it have been stated many times. Meanwhile your entire argument is based on crowd opinion, ironically the same as a contrarian's, only the opposite end of the spectrum. You'd be a conformist if it was actually confirmed that any majority liked Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>32340274
>legitimate reasons to hate it
and why so, hipster?

i'm using crowd opinion because you contrarian faggots are so fucking sure that everyone hate Ash-Greninja, and people who isn't are retards/kids/edgelords

Go Burastu yourself.
>>
>>32340204
>EVERYWHERE
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahhaah
Nigga fuck off.
>>
>>32340357
We've discussed this ad nauseum.

- The hair is fucking awful
- It's a complete and pointless asspull. Came out of nowhere, had no basis in the games, was never properly explained, and didn't amount to anything. He could have not had the form and nothing would change, he'd lose to Charizard all the same.
- It undermined everything about Ash by giving him a special snowflake power. By extension it also made his loss even more pathetic, especially given the hero's journey structure leading up to it.
- All of its battles had garbage writing. No interesting strategy, just "GRENINJA, BEAT THIS ATTACK FOR SOME REASON, NOW PULL A NEW POWER OUT OF YOUR ASS." Only one resembling strategy were the Ice Shard skates, which were recycled from DP.
- Its game implementation could not be any lazier. No new mechanic, not even a trainer synch, just a dumb looking Ash form for everyone. It doesn't even fucking work anything like the show, which again begs the question of why the fuck does it exist? Greninja is my favorite starter and its special treatment over other starters sickens me. The fact that you laud Gamefreak making it OP as shit as if that's something to be proud of just shows what a dumbass you are.
>>
>>32340204
Then vp is full of fuckin' contrarians. That's why I posted that. All I was seeing was people shitting on Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>32340539
That is not hair, faggot. Even if it was, who cares? Its color scheme was improved. Regular Greninja looks bland compared to Ash-frog. Kys
>>
>>32342812
If there are more contrarians than people who hold the majority opinion, then they aren't contrarians.
>>
File: 1395546753268.png (147KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
1395546753268.png
147KB, 236x338px
>>32342836
>Its color scheme was improved
>>
>>32342982
You can call it "hurr edgy" because red and black, but it's fits well and looks good.

Honestly, people would love it even more if it was (You)-Greninja.
>>
File: pokemongeneralelection-1.jpg (293KB, 980x960px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongeneralelection-1.jpg
293KB, 980x960px
>>32340219
Not the same anon and cant say I have facts for any except the Japanese Pokemon Popularity Contest Poll thing.

This was a poll before gen 7 was fully out so I don't think they have any bearing on it and I don't know if any places changed after Sun and Moon were released.
>>
File: pokemongeneralelection-2.jpg (340KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongeneralelection-2.jpg
340KB, 898x1200px
>>32343394
Part 2 of above showing the remaining to 100th place for those who may be curious.
>>
>>32343394
>>32343416
>Meloetta and Sylveon in top 1
>Lucario in the top 20
>Gen 1 and 2 mons beaten by so much trash
Wow and I thought vp had horrendous taste.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.