[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite ingame moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

File: 60.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
What is your favorite ingame moment? For me it was climbing the Tower of Mastery and learning that the Lucario that had previously sensed how great of a trainer I was wanted me to mega evolve it. It was at that moment that I knew that XY was going to be my favorite Pokémon game.
>>
File: IMG_9191.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9191.png
118KB, 540x304px
>>32334723
>>
>>32334723
The opening of Colosseum
>>
File: 1489792310170.jpg (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1489792310170.jpg
10KB, 150x150px
>>32334723
being protected by Chatot in PMD
>>
>>32334723
>>
File: get-out.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
get-out.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>
>>32334723
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
File: Good Idea.png (2MB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
Good Idea.png
2MB, 1280x920px
The introduction of Zinnia
>>
>>32334723
>Did you know what you just did?
>You just took your first step into KANTO! Check your map!
>>
>>32334749
>Say what you will. They are our prized recruits. I won't let you harm them.
>>
>>32334723
Beating Lance in HG with my megmuim on my team. Felt so good....... Even more so because my DS at the time had a short that would make it turn off if the screen moved too much.
>>
I hope you are accepting of other people's opinions OP, because this is my least favorite part.
>encounter Lucario gym leader and her 2 Lucario
>one Lucario takes a liking to you for some forced, Lucario-pandering reason
>Korrina doesn't use Lucario for some reason (if they were gonna do it, why weren't they consistent about it?)
>eventually get to Lucario tower with Lucario statue and have a battle at the top with 2 Mega Lucario
>your first Mega is not with a Pokemon you've actually had for a while, but is instead with some random-ass Lucario
>you are actually STRAIGHT-UP GIVEN Lucario along with its Mega Stone
>you know have a fucking Mega Lucario at your disposal at this point in the game
Gen 6 and its Lucario pandering disappointed me to no end. I'm sorry if this was your favorite in-game moment, OP, but I personally did not like the entire Lucario experience at all. Sorry to bother you with all this stuff you clearly will not agree with :(
>>
>>32335052
Not that far in oras yet but the fact you get a mega Lucario sounds awesome. The fact it's not like you've bonded with it or it followed you around maybe as it's preevolved form and have to evolve to help/save you and or for plot reasons.

Semi related you guys know any good Lucario nicknames?
>>
>>32334811
OMG same
>>
The entire BW1 endgame from the reveal Alder lost to N to the credits.

Second may be Po Town through to Aether Paradise. I was completely engrossed in the bleak atmosphere and Aether is really the high point plot wise.
>>
>>32334723
I thought this was one of the weakest moments in the series. Was just something nice for the kiddos.
>>
The delta episode cutscene with deoxys and mega fug was fkn spectacular
>>
File: delta episode.png (64KB, 518x216px) Image search: [Google]
delta episode.png
64KB, 518x216px
>>32336697
this
>>
File: 1489551119031.jpg (60KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489551119031.jpg
60KB, 480x386px
>his favorite pokemon memory is from gen 6
>>
It shall always be that moment in Hoenn, on Route 120 where you've been through half of the route raining, and then, you come to the lake, and the sky clears up and you see clouds rolling across the sky. The music of the route is perfect for this. It is the most magical moment the games have ever done, and for some reason, only the originals got it right. The timing is perfect, the sky clears just before you reach the lake. The remakes are off on this matter.
>>
File: diglett.png (155KB, 538x761px) Image search: [Google]
diglett.png
155KB, 538x761px
>Challenge myself a bit in firered.
>Use Butterfree on the team
>Somehow is my 2nd best team member
>Gets psychic, silver wind, giga drain, shadow ball
>Somehow sweeps half of Lances team
>Only starts doing bad when rematching E4 after post game

I never suspected the butterfly.
>>
The mt.coronetsummit in platinum
Where Giratina takes Cyrus into distortion world, and you have to follow in.
Also the snowy area in the north of sinnoh, actually made me feel like I'm really stuck in a blizzard.
>>
>>32334811
This, riding the train between Johto and Kanto and fighting Red.
>>
Finally getting to go into space, hearing deoxys' bomb ass theme, watching the triangle pattern, fucking FANTASTIC

Nothing could beat that for me. After all the rumors of getting to go into space using that fucking white Rock, it happened

Between the legendaries, the regis, and deoxys gen 3 has three best fucking legendary soundtrack
>>
I don't know why, but my favorite ingame moment has to be reaching the end of Sinnoh Victory Road and climbing up the waterfall that takes you to the Pokemon League. The Pokemon League music makes you feel like your journey is almost about to end, and climbing up that waterfall makes you feel like that after all of the things you been through, you feel like you and your Pokemon have reached a new height (literally and metaphorically speaking).

I'm sure there are other moments in other Pokemon games that are better than this, but whenever I think of my favorite, this is the first thing I think of.
>>
>>32334736
This and the gym leaders coming to the rescue in Black/White
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 320x288px
Finally, 5 year old me manages to break through crystals victory road and sees just the most insanely exciting site. Which looking back was so basic, but just the way they did it idk, really felt like you made it through something. It relied heavily on your imagination, but did so in a way that was really powerful.
>>
>>32337116
This. That entire trek from Fortree to Lilycove is the best part of the originals.
>>
The final boss if GoD. That is if you fight him properly/catch all his mons in one go.
>>
>>32336217

Fuck you
>>
>>32337902
Not gonna lie out of context that pic looks hilariously bad but I know how you feel
>>
>>32334811
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that for the first time.
>>
>>32337902

Coming to the Elite Four building in the first five generations was always something to behold. It hasn't quite been the same since Gen 5. The peak of Mt Lanakila feels like it should have been more epic than it was, while Gen 6's music and visuals aren't ominous enough, though I did like Gen 6's Victory Road a lot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLAHb4mlgE&feature=youtu.be

Pretty much this thing sums it up.A perfect way to end those great games.
>>
>>32335052
Not OP, but I liked the lucario experience because lucario is one of my favourite pokemon. I can see why some people might not like it because i can admit he was shilled to no end.
>>
>But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX_54hHcEE

This is the only Pokemon moment that actually gave me goosebumps even as an adult. The way the music starts out of nowhere and Wally has that determined look in his eyes is just incredible. I honestly think this is the only moment in the series that can compete with challenging Red for the first time as a kid. I mean, I still get goosebumps every time I listen to the music.

Other top moments:
>Kukui champion battle in SM (the battle theme plays a big role in this too)
>Gym Leaders coming to help you in BW
>Deoxys encounter in ORAS
However, none of these come close to Wally's Victory Road battle in my opinion.
>>
Catching Latias in Pokemon Emerald after my friend Record Mix'd his Eon Ticket he had in his Ruby game.
>>
File: vs tabitha and maxie.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vs tabitha and maxie.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
First MULTI BATTLE in the games.
>>
File: 1d5.png (378KB, 743x757px) Image search: [Google]
1d5.png
378KB, 743x757px
My favorite moment was when I used Incineroar to take down Kukui in the Pokémon League. The bonds between me and my big kitty... I knew at that moment they would last forever. Incineroar wasn't just a Pokémon... he was a part of me... a component of my entire being. Together we burned hotter than the sun, and we were unstoppable. No other Pokémon has ever given me this feeling before. When it was time to say goodbye to Lillie, I felt sad, but as long as I still had Incineroar, I would always stay complete. Incineroar is the best Pokémon ever!
>>
File: 1491015189072.jpg (8KB, 243x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491015189072.jpg
8KB, 243x367px
>>32334723
>>
One of my favorite moments was with lillie in ultra space. It was really satisfying when she finally called out her mom for being a crazy cuntbitch. Also when lusamine called her beautiful.
>>
Few instances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6bbdC5wOU
Hearing this in Crystal made me look my team over and psych myself up for the challenge up ahead. What a great song.
Another time, fighting Red in HG on a Nuzlocke, both of us down to our last Pokemon, my Amibpom uses Double it on his Snorlax, and judging by the damage done by the first hit, I could tell the attack wouldn't be enough, and that I'd lose after coming all this way, only for the 2nd hit to be a crit, taking Snorlax out. It's the first time that's ever happened that run.
One more, it was running into Latios in Ruby and flipping shit over seeing a legendary. I spent ages hunting it down before finally catching it on Rt.110.
>>
>>32336697
This and the Aether Foundation break-in come to mind.
>>
>>32334809
That was probably my favorite moment of ORAS. I remember as a kid always hearing about rumors of flying to space to battle Jirachi/Deoxys, and for them to actually put something like that in the game made me hype as shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_041613.jpg (29KB, 214x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_041613.jpg
29KB, 214x295px
>>32334723
Best moment
>Pic related.
>>
The Deoxys battle in ORAS is obviously up there, but I think the second Zinnia battle is right there as well. The notion that you now command and can mega evolve the protector of Hoenn, added with the god tier music makes for an iconic moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY

Others that come to mind are the showdown with Giratina in the Distortion World, and the double battle with Barry vs Mars and Jupiter on Spear Pillar.
>>
>>32334723
Was that Lucario "proud of its power"?
>>
File: distortion world.png (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
distortion world.png
10KB, 256x192px
Surprised no one has posted this yet
>>
>>32341417
Wrong
>>32341361
>>
>>32334723
kys tripfag
>>
>>32341438
Make me
>>
File: reggie.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>32341417
>>32341434
Also, playing as Literally Lu and not Dawn.
>>
Teaming with Sliver against Lance and Clair.

Best HGSS addition.
>>
>>32334723
Come on Jenna, you are not even trying.
>>
>>32341558
?
>>
>>32341564
That's a bait right? Or you are actually this retarded and newfag?
>>
File: 1491411060474.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491411060474.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>32341866
I'm sorry I have an opinion that's different than yours
>calling someone a newfag
Only actual newfags do this
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.