[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: big toilet for ou.png (198KB, 898x475px) Image search: [Google]
big toilet for ou.png
198KB, 898x475px
>>
>>32334613
drizzle
>>
>>32334613
Anything can be good/bad if you give it even just 1 thing

That's the one reason why Talonflame got into and got out of OU
>>
>>32334613
Drizzle, U-Turn and Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>32334613
>just beat Sun and she was on my team
>>
File: g_zBWnpA.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
g_zBWnpA.png
114KB, 321x321px
>>32334613
>Drizzle ability
>Scald
>Hurricane
>U-turn
>>
>>32334613
I mean, It's nice and all but it also kinda sucks that Pelipper of all things made it to OU rather than some other mon.
>>
>>32336210
No, I'm glad for it. More cool NU Pokemon should have the chance to shine.
>>
>>32334613
It just proves that few small changes can turn so called "shitmons" into very good Pokemon

Im still surprised only very few starters are good competitive wise and the rest of them are left to rot. Each starter should be at least UU or OU
>>
File: pelipper trumpet.png (113KB, 464x347px) Image search: [Google]
pelipper trumpet.png
113KB, 464x347px
GF felt bad about ORAS and gave everybodies favorite water bird a buff
>>
>>32336270
>Pelipper
>cool
>horrid pelican with its mouth reaching its anus
>>
>>32336270
Torkoal got a nice buff in Drought too but it still kinda sucks
>>
>>32336445
Rain is just a much better weather condition than Sun, sadly. It's always been like this.
>>
File: 1249620552376.png (168KB, 350x471px) Image search: [Google]
1249620552376.png
168KB, 350x471px
>>32336511
>Rain is just a much better weather condition than Sun
>>
File: pepe fishing you.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
pepe fishing you.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>32336523
It always were
>>
>>32336511
>>32336523
>>32336661
so... weather wars?
I always preferred hail myself even tough its worst weather its the coolest.
>>
>>32336667
>hail

What is even the point of hail? I mean what did GF try to accomplish?
It just deals minor damage to non-ice pokemon each turn and that's pretty much it.
Sandstorm is the same, but it also grants a massive special defense boost to rock pokemon and there are a ton of abilities like sand veil and sand rush to make it useful.
Sun and Rain increase the damage of Fire/Water moves by a ton and reduce the damage of the other, making them insanely strong tactical options.
Hail does nothing. And there are pratically no pokemon that can take advantage of hail. Aurora Veil and Slush Rush are steps in the right direction, but I'm afraid Gamefreak thinks they're done now after adding 3 pokemon that can take advantage of the weather condition. Hail needs like 20 pokemon that have a meaningful advantage in hail to even be half as good as rain or sun.
>>
File: 86586764.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
86586764.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>32334613
>Sick of seeing Pelipper in-game for all these years
>Now have to see it in OU too
Y-yay.
>>
>>32336749
sandstrom doesn't harms ground and steel, rock worst enemies. hail harms everything bar ice.
ice body and snow cloak abilities exist. are there abilities that raise evesion in sun/rain? abilities that heal in sandstorm?
blizzard now has 100% acc. ok, waterfall rain is stronger, but ice is superior to fire, water and grass offensively.

>>32336758
lol
>>
>>32336764
>blizzard now has 100% acc.

Rain gives 100% acc to a lot more moves and Sun makes Solar Beam usable to enable fire-types to deal with water mons.

Ice Body and Snow Cloak exist, but how many good mons with these abilities exist that can make use of them? Sand Veil and Sand Rush are on usable mons.

Are you actually trying to argue that hail is anywhere near as good as Sandstorm, even ignoring the obviously much better Sun and Rain?
>>
>>32336799
>thunder and hurricane
>'a lot more'
rain is for water mons. why would you want to power up electric moves? good call on that hurricane tough.
to deal with water mons in the sun you don't need solar beam, you need to send in your chlorophyl grass type lol.
>good pokemons
the good thing about hail abilities is that only ice types get them. its realy annoying to set sandstorm for my rock team only to get cucked by exadrill.
the bad thing about hail abilities is that only ice types get them. and ice pokemons, while good, if you make a team of only ice you are gonna have a hard time. (but thats what magic guard and overcoat are for)

sandstrom is nice. like hail, it breaks sturdy.
in theory. on practice, the pokemons that get sturdy laugh at sandstorm.
>>
is the swamperite out yet? the thought of a swift swim M-Swampert with a Drizzle Pelipper in doubles is giving me an erection. Need me some pain in the rain
>>
>>32336523

it's because GF is shit, they are made water type way too good
>>
Not that I play showderp but is there a way to go back to the moving sprites? did they make 3d models for the OC-mon? (which were pretty awesome ability/moveset wise)
>>
>>32334613
You could say the same to Politoad. Since Drizzle’s duration has been lowered to 5 turns and Pelipper got Drizzle, Politoad is useless. Although Pelipper has a SR weakness and no Hypnosis, it’s higher speed and bulk and access to Tailwind and Roost make it the preferred Rain summoner nowadays.
>>
>>32337064
Limited distributions are the only way to get mega stones in SM, aren't they? I haven't given enough of a shit to actually bother getting them but it's real shit knowing I'll probably never be able to.
>>
>>32336270
>cool
the limit of bad taste
>>
>>32337426
no, eventually they will release a code
>>
>>32336308
Least favorite water bird.
>>
>>32334613
I'm just glad I caught a shiny one this gen. It wasn't even my first shiny of gen 7 at that (caught myself a shiny Elekid before that).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.