[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cross Regional Appearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Cross Regional Appearances.png (2MB, 2171x2087px) Image search: [Google]
Cross Regional Appearances.png
2MB, 2171x2087px
Who am I forgetting? I know there's a few more people in Alola.

Also, Discuss why Gen 4 and 5 were so great
>>
>>32333564
Kanto will likely get a few more people if the next games really are set there
>>
>>32333564
Did you forget that Grimsley gives you the Sharpedo Poké Ride and that Anabel appears during the Ultra Beasts plot?
>>
>>32333564
Great image.
What about characters like Bill and Lance? They are gen I characters but they are from Johto. It's similar to Caitlin.
>>
>>32333857
Also Looker.
>>
>>32333564
Isn't a young Tierno in ORAS at the Battle Resort?

Also, tfw you realize the Male Magma Grunt and the Female Aqua Grunt that are in love in ORAS are the same ones who appear in B2W2.
>>
>>32333871
They debut in Kanto so I didnt include them. That would ad a lot of people either way.

>>32333857
I made this before they were revealed.
>>32333930
I'm pretty sure that's Tierno but I dont think its confirmed ye.
>>
>>32333885
Looker is in way too much fucking games
>>
>>32333676
Yeah, Lillie and Lusamine
>>
>>32334025
> tfw Looker will likely be in every new pokemon game that's in the mega/UB universe

Feels good
>>
>>32334300
He'll likely just be in every game from now on since I doubt GF will further that plot point anymore
>>
>>32333857
What's interesting about Anabel is it means most of the cameos from Gen VI on are their parallel universe counterparts rather than the original characters, whereas Anabel is actually likely the one actually from RSE

fucking lore
>>
Grimsley and Anabel in SM
>>
Looker is from DP remake, while Grimsley and Colress are from BW remake.
>>
>>32336822
Or they're just from DP and BW. Grimsley is literally stated to be from BW in an artbook.

The only game from Gen 3 onward that's definitely an old universe game is RSE. Likewise with >>32336499
>>
>>32336822
>>32337307
Why are you guys implying that they need to be from something? Just because they were introduced in a region it doesn't mean they only belong to that region.
>>
>>32333564
There's Mr. Bondng in Hoenn.

>>32336499
>>32337307
Not this bullshit again. Keep this autism out. None of this matters.
>>
>>32337370
I know it doesnt matter, which is why I said so >>32334322. GF doesnt care and they make no distinctions outside Hoenn

Also I did forget Mr Bonding.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't really like the cross-generation character appearances? It's neat in the moment it happens if it's a character you like, but it just feels so cheap especially when there's rarely any reason for them to be there. The Looker appearances are the only ones that really work out, since he's introduced as a high-ranking globe-trotting police agent to begin with, and there's usually a decent sidequest centered on him that makes sense with him investigating the events of the main plot.
>>
>>32337856
You might just be. Because there's no reason for them to not appear. I like seeing the characters return, knowing how they've been since you last saw them, what changed and what remained the same et cetera. The only time I have ever disliked seeing a character return was with Cynthia. First I saw her in DPPt. Next game comes out, and she's in HGSS. Then in BW. Then in BW2. And now SM. And nothing has ever changed about her. She's the same as she was in her first appearance. It got annoying by BW.
>>
>>32333564
Battle Chatelaines are actually from Hoenn. They have the regional accent from the area Hoenn is based off of in the Japanese versions of the game.
>>
>>32337987
They are confusing. They first came in Kalos, but appear further back in the timeline in Hoenn, but the Maison is a replica from Kalos even then. I just left them as is because this image is more about appearing in a region after your first appearance.

>>32337856
You might be, yeah. It helps flesh out the world to see characters interacting with each other from different regions and seeing them in different places. >>32337889 is right too.

I dont mind CYnthia though, she's a busy Champion. And we do see other people say things about her in the Unova games.
>>
File: Fuego_Ironworks_Pt.png (365KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
Fuego_Ironworks_Pt.png
365KB, 500x445px
Gen 4 and 5 were great because their secondary games were jam-packed with content that let the games be playable for many hours after the main story was over. It also had HG/SS, which is probably the best remake due to the aforementioned reasons. Lots of little details and hidden areas in each, too, at least in gen 4.

lastly, gen 4 had best meta
>>
>>32338019
secondary games? By which you mean games outside the first in the Gen I'm assuming
>>
Anabel
Grimsley
Prof. Burnet

Also Koga never made a cross-regional appearance as he's not in PWT.
>>
>>32338514
God call on Koga. Competely forgot that. Though there's no space for "except Koga anyways
>>
>>32338474
I bet you think third versions are completely new and independent new games
>>
>>32339115
Why would I think that?
>>
>>32339491
Because you don't understand what he meant by "secondary games"
>>
>>32339526
Which is why I asked and assumed, yes
>>
>>32339675
Which is why I'm assuming you think gen 1 has four different games.
>>
>>32339737
oh, okay.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.