[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Pokémon Fans. I currently work on the new Pokémon Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon The Movie I choose you!.jpg (122KB, 1100x718px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon The Movie I choose you!.jpg
122KB, 1100x718px
Hello Pokémon Fans. I currently work on the new Pokémon Movie (the voice acting, that is!) and I can provide you with some information. Major reveals here so be warned!

- This movie is seperate from the cartoon as far as we know. There are no scenes involving the cast of Sun and Moon, besides Incineroar, Lycanrock and Necrosma.
- This movie focusses on Ash and Pikachu's friendship throughout the movie.
- Misty and Brock are indeed missing. However, they will be gym leaders!
- The first 10 minute play out like the first episode. The only diffrences being that Misty is missing and Team Rocket already appears during the Spearow fight. That promps them to catch Pikachu.
- The new girl, Mandy, is an aspiring coordinator but she doesn't want to tell anyone because her friends and family might laugh at her.
- The new boy, Jack, is an aspiring Pokémon Professor. He is the voice of reason.
- There is also an old man named Dusty who orders a small Pokémon called Marsshadow to follow Ash and his friends. He loves to write about Ho-oh and is obsessed with the idea of the idea that Ho-oh needs guardians.
- Ash has a new rival, Ken who traveled all the way from Alola to fight trainers from Kanto.
- Additional characters that appear are Surge, Sabrina, Erica, Janine, Blaine, Giovanni, Gary, Professor Oak and Ash's Mom.
- Something that was missing from the show is that Ash never "mega evolved" his Pokémon. He will be given a charizard stone by Jack.
- There will be a fight between Ho-oh and Necrosma in the end.

I will not spoil the rest of the movie because it is really satisfying. Also we are thinking of releasing it in theaters, would you be interested?

Much love, Anonymous.
>>
I miss tripfagging
>>
>>32331879
Fuck off
>>
>>32331879

Lol movie is still being animated
>>
>>32331879
It looks like trash.
No, we are not interested. This shit must flop. As long as they keep flopping only critically speaking, but get rewarded by the public's money, they'll never change.
Well, this time they shot themself in their foot.
Without Misty and Brock, all the normalfags who saw that would end hating it, so this time it will be also a publics failure.
>>
>>32331879
OP is a faggot
>>
>>32331879
Who cares it's digital animation with no way of retaining the allure and mystere of the old seasons.
>>
Nobody in vp cares the trashnime
>>
I think it sounds cool. I like the idea of Ho-oh vs Necrozma, Gary returning, and Ash mega evolving Charizard.

Though it seems too good to be true. There's no way the writers would throw Ash a bone, give Ho-oh a proper battle, and have Gary return as Ash's rival in one movie.
>>
>>32331879
FAKE
>>
The Pokemon tcg announced recently that there will be a theme thing with Ho-Oh GX and Necrozma GX, so this is interesting
>>
>Mandy
>Jack
>Dusty
>Ken
GEE, I WONDER IF I'M HEARD OF THAT NAMES BEFORE
>>
>>32334414
Both Ho-oh and Necrozma are legendaries with the whole "many colors" gimmick going for them. Only difference is that Ho-oh is benevolent while Necrozma is rather hostile. If Lugia is Ho-oh's rival, then Necrozma could be Ho-oh's nemesis.
>>
>>32331879

so was there any attempt in trying to bring back Veronica Taylor for this or are you sticking with the current dub cast?

I really want Veronica as Ash again even if its for this one off movie.
>>
File: 1489452306934.jpg (25KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
1489452306934.jpg
25KB, 252x223px
>>
Heh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.