[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always played pokemon games up to X/Y for hundreds of hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: scared.jpg (16KB, 312x348px)
scared.jpg
16KB, 312x348px
>always played pokemon games up to X/Y for hundreds of hours each
>oras comes out
>40 hours, barely beat league
>S/M comes out
>50 hours, barely beat league and catch UBs

am I growing out of pokemon?
>>
>>32329590
I had the same although i've played ORAS a lot more than SM

I wouldnt say im growing out of Pokemon since i've recently got crazy amount of hours in Super Mystery Dungeon

The problem is that SM doesnt offer much gameplay outside of cutscenes. Post gameis abyssmal even in comparison to gen 6
>>
>>32329590
You got tired of online and there is no battle frontier in both ORAS and SM, that's probably it.
>>
No Ohmori is just a shit
>>
>mfw i played XY for 50 hours
>mfw i played SM for 300 hours

You aren't growing out of pokemon, you just have shit taste.
>>
Lack of shit to do post game does that...tho oras should have much more play time from you.
>>
No. The games are just getting shittier.
>>
>>32329590

I'm literally in the same boat. XY, max hours, ORAS under 300, SM, under 100. No actual consistent post game has what's done it for me.
>>
No, you're just tired of playing the same shit over and over, which is what ORAS and Sun/Moon essentially is, a re-skinned XY with less features and with barely anything worth chanting about.

>B-b-but Z-moves

Barely add anything of worth, online is still a shit and the only post-game we do have isn't even worth a damn.
>>
>>32329994
and at least the gen 6 games had the courtesy of giving us rebattles against trainers or gym leaders with buffed up teams, that we could actually grind exp on
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.