[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug should be SE on Fairy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Bug should be SE on Fairy.
>>
>>32327480
Is this the daily bugfag circlejerk thread?
>>
>>32327487
No, it just makes logical sense.
>>
why?
>>
>>32327487
No, it's the daily "one guy whines about it and makes everyone else who likes bugs look dumb" thread

I'm a huge bugfag and this shit is retarded
>>
>>32327495
State your reasoning then
>>
eh I think it should just be neutral
>>
>>32327480
No.
>>
>>32327513
FAIRY IS TOO FUCKING OVERPOWEREPD NERF GAMEFREAK PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU MAKE BUGS STRONG AGAIN
>>
>>32327759
>again

Bug was never a strong type.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 500x600px
>>32327759
>>
File: 1463745982430.jpg (37KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463745982430.jpg
37KB, 360x360px
Honestly why does fairy even resist bug in the first place? The only bullshit excuse I could think of is that they didn't want make Gardevoir 4x weak to bug but I don't think GF is dumb enough to nerf an entire type just for pandering. However fire does resist fairy for some reason and M-Zard X is conveniently Dragon/Fire so pandering could be a possibility unless this is all an unfortunate coincidence.
>>
>>32327894
It's pandering.
Bug should do neutral damage to fairy.
>>
>>32327894
Because Bugs are the Tools of Fairies.
>>
>>32327504
Fucking this. Even though Fairy shouldn't resist bug I got fucking over it.
>>
>>32327894
Bug should get neutral damage against Fairy but I believe the reason that Fire resists it is because fairies traditionally live in forests and fires destroy them.
>>
>>32327894
Because in most things involving fairies they use bugs for transportation and such as they are the smarter and more advanced "little forest dweller". Basically what >>32327902 said.

Now why Fairy isn't weak to Fire is the real bullshit. If you're going to go full FernGully with the weaknesses fully commit to it.
>>
>>32327937
Fire is strong enough that I can get behind "muh balance" as a reason. Same as why Water isn't strong against or doesn't resist Fairy.
>>
>>32327480
No, it shouldn't

>>32327894
>>32327900
>>32327902
>>32327926

Y'all a bunch of fuckin' morons. The reason Fairy resists Bug is the same reason it resists Fighting.
Fighting is Hero-type in Japan. And it happens that in japan, in kaiju movies and also some sentai-stuff, bug monsters like Mothra, or characters with a bug appearance are seen as the good guys (as in, heroes). So, basically, Fighting and Bug, as the good guys that they are, will not hurt Fairies.
btw, this is also the reason why they resist each other.
>>
>>32328088
Fairies can be evil too dipshit
>>
One type that should be immune to fairy is grass. The fuck can fairies do to nature, why would they hurt nature? It's their duty to protect it. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that all grass types should heal from fairy type moves.

There you go, balance.
>>
>>32328354
Yeah this.
>>
>>32328088
Fairies are not good. They vary from "asshole prankster who steals your shit and makes life miserable" to "asshole monarchs that kidnap humans to make them their slaves" to "chaotic fiend that kills randomly and cannot be reasoned with, only hope is to never see one"
>>
>>32328088
And yet the steel weakness references the evil, wicked faeries from old folklore.
>>
>>32328387
Industrialization beats "muh forests".
Same reason why Poison also wrecks grass and both resist bug and fairy.
>>
>>32328386
We need a "Holy" type ASAP to get rid of those pagan Fairies!
>>
If they don't make bug neutral against fairy, then please at least make bug neutral against fighting, ghost, or even poison.

I think it fits for bug to be bad defensively, but I would absolutely say bug is the worst type offensively
>>
>ice is now se on water and resists water
>fairy and ghost no longer resists bugs, bug is se vs fairy
>rock resists electric, is neutral against/when attacked by ground, is neutral when attacked by steel OR is neutral against steel
>electric is se against steel
>Grass resists fairy

Does this fix everything while still being conceptually logical?
>>
>>32328409
You need to go all the way back to Gen 1 and rework the very idea of types
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.