[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times have you replayed this games? 0 for me, pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: sumo.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sumo.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
How many times have you replayed this games? 0 for me, pokemon games are getting to boring since GF still can't make a proper non linear world, even after 20 years their progress in game making it's ridiculous.
>>
0.5, got bored halfway through because of all the cutscenes that take down the replay value.
>>
>>32324923
3 times, and it was awful, cutscenes everywhere
>>
>>32324923
I never replay Pokemon games, once I beat the newest one it becomes my "home" game and I can't bring myself to reset an old trainer in previous games. Unless it's a dupe copy, which I never buy anyway, I will never replay a Pokemon game.
>>
>le linearity is bad meme

Underage plz go
>>
>>32324923
I replayed it once, but only because I needed new legendaries, not because I wanted to.
>>
I haven't replayed any gen since Platinum. They just aren't as comfy and don't tickle my nostalgia
>>
>>32324923
Once and it was very annoying. I can't believe I'm saying this but gen 6 has more replay value across all of its games than SM does.
>>
>>32324923
I have no 3DS
>>
>>32324977
reading comprehension
>>
>>32324977
linear design is handholdy and steals the player the ability to have an adventure of his/her own.
>>
>>32324923
It's intentional anon, they don't want kids to get lost since Diamond/Pearl received critics from annoyed japanese parents from being too hard, this is why Unova's map is almost a straight line in comparison to Sinnoh.

The game being linear is a choice, not overlook.
>>
>>32324999
Yeah.
>>
3 times
I won't even bitch about muh unskippable cutscenes since Pokemon has been doing that for years. Playing JRPGs also generally gets you used to unskippable dialogue
>>
Thinking about replaying this makes me "NOOOPE!!!" hard. One time was painful enough.
>>
2 times
>>
>>32325007
What the fuck is it with jap creators of anything and being either spineless bitches that spread their asshole for anyone that complains on the internet, or giving absolutely zero fucks about what anyone but themselves want? There's no middle ground with them.
>>
>>32325007
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Yokai Watch a good selling game in Japan? I've played it and got lost tons of times.
>>
File: blow me.png (155KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
blow me.png
155KB, 353x427px
>>32324923
None
I don't replay Pokemon games. It's fun the first time but it doesn't matter which one it is, I can't be fucked to play through the same region with the same bosses and the only difference being my party. It's boring in all of the Pokemon games and I'd rather spend my time playing something I haven't beaten rather than replaying the same shit over and over. There isn't even any sort of benefit gameplay wise, like SaGa or MegaTen.
>>
>>32324923
How many times did you make threads only to shit over this games on /vp/, Kid?? That's why you haven't enough time to reply then. Think on that fact.
>>
>>32324923
I never replay Pokémon games because I don't want to lose all my progress. Getting every stamp in the trainer passport was an endeavor I don't want to repeat.
>>
File: 250px-Mudsdale.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mudsdale.png
51KB, 250x250px
I haven't replayed, but that's not because I won't, but just rather I only play it when I'm at the gym on the ellipictal or cycle bike machine...which means I play it 4 days a week for about a 45 minutes to an hour....Progress is still. I'm currently though building my team to get to the elite four
>>
>>32325046
>reply
Replayed*
>>
>>32325040
this
I have other games to play
>>
File: pokememes.png (96KB, 449x392px) Image search: [Google]
pokememes.png
96KB, 449x392px
>>32324923
Just like a good majrity of this board, 0. Just the thought of playing this shit makes me want to kill myself.

Shit and Poo shills will try and debate actual facts presented by people who have actually played the games and know how shitty they are.
>>
>>32325038
Turns out parents that complain on the internet are retarded and you shouldn't listen to them.
>>
File: cringe.png (30KB, 425x501px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
30KB, 425x501px
>>32324923
>ANOTHER cover art thread
>>
>>32324923
1, always the nuzlocke
>>
Played through both completely to finish my dex.

The problem with Sun/Moon replayability is all the fucking cutscenes and handholding. Also from the moment you start the Elite 4 and actually get to the credits, you've wasted about an hour of unstoppable session of handholding. I don't necessarily hate these games, I felt OR/AS were far more disappointing game wise, they were easy as piss, handholding every corner, and they didn't even bother adding as many features to the remake as HG/SS got.

As for which ones I have replayed the most, B/W easily. Not only did I complete both in JP, I went on to do it again in English and complete the Pokedex of White. I've since migrated all my Pokemon over and have replayed White again.
>>
>>32324923
Myself and ONE of the seven people who I know baught the game have finished it. The other five said fuck it have way through because of all the boring cutscenes. Keep in mind these are people who have played Pokemon for years, not just normies drawn in by GO.
>>
I've played it twice. Both Nuzlockes. I revisit almost every game every so often to Nuzlocke, and Sun is no exception. I still enjoyed it the second time. Just wish you could skip the cutscenes. It's not even the start, it's the fucking post E4 ones that are the worst. The story just isn't quite good enough overall to justify having such a long ending.
>>
3 was fun
might replay it a 4th time soon
>>
>>32324923
Haven't even beaten it once yet
>>
I like Sun and Moon but it's a chore to replay because of the dialogue and cutscenes. I have this problem with other games like Platinum, but I can at least speed it up on an emulator.

My laptop is shit so it can't run Sun and Moon at higher than 1 fps
>>
0. I don't replay pokemon games, I've already seen what it had to offer.
I can play other games too.
>>
>>32325338
well why were the true fans in such a rush?
>>
I've never replayed a Pokemon game

Ever
>>
>>32326742
Why?
>>
I beat it twice and now I'm nuzlocking it, just caught a modest magnemite so I'm quite pleased.
>>
File: 1473399896878.gif (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473399896878.gif
138KB, 640x480px
>>32324923
Once. And it was overall a great time. There were a lot of Pokemon I wanted to try, so it was a fresh. The cutscenes had a lot of little details that made more sense on second playthrough, now that I knew the story. The worst thing was the tutorial. It was annoying enough first time around, but worse during the second playthrough. After those 15 minutes were out of the way, though, I overall liked it almost as much as my first playthrough.

That said, I doubt anyone was looking for an actual response, so excuse the offtopic post.
>>
About 3 times now, but at the 2nd-3rd time I slightly get pissed of cutscenes, just that but the rest is good, always great to play them again
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.