[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Nintendo decided to reward the users who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hyperban.massacre.png (36KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
hyperban.massacre.png
36KB, 513x373px
Where were you when Nintendo decided to reward the users who played Sun/Moon early? :^)
>>
I was here, unbanning myself. I still have the Pokémon I got off WT before the games came out, they're nice memories.
>>
>>32324365
Sitting at home patiently waiting for the official release because I'm a fucking adult
>>
>>32324365
Not being a pirate.
>>
>>32324365
Bypassing the ban takes 5 minutes.
>>
>>32324365
Laughing at retards who actually went online before the release while enjoying my leaked copy of Moon.
>>
File: yay.gif (1023KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
yay.gif
1023KB, 500x371px
>>32324365
I was about to test the online features on the Festival Plaza since, many said on the Questions threads that it was safe to play online

How glad I'm not to fall for it. I played the Lurantis cia from the first moment.
>>
>>32324365
Enjoying my game early and not going online like a retard
>>
>>32324365
>The Hyperban Massacre of 11/16

Kek, that sounds like the title of a horror movie

Anyway, what's the source of that?
>>
>>32324516
>Anyway, what's the source of that?

Here: http://le-miiverse-resource.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperban
>>
>>32324463
>>32324471
This.
>>
>>32324365
I still think the "don't save in Pokemon Center or it will corrupt your save" of early SM days was fun as shit.
>>
>>32324463
>>32324483
This.
>>
That's what they get for being stupid enough to play online before the release date.
>>
>>32324384
this
>>
>>32324365
oy vey remember the gorillion error reports
>>
>>32324483
This
>>
Nobody laughted when hackers played the leaked ssb copy and played online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.