[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the new home of pokemon, say something nice to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cpokemon.com_t51df1i5cpsx.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cpokemon.com_t51df1i5cpsx.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
This is the new home of pokemon, say something nice to her
>>
>>32324109
Ledyba LOL
>>
Is an overpriced and outdated piece lf shit but ill buy it anyway because Mario Oddisey is gonna be the best game of all time
>>
I'm buying it for mario kart. I'm done with 240p games
>>
>>32324225
This, I'm so glad the 240p meme is coming to an end.

I'm not even a graphicswhore, I just wanna be able to make out facial details on character models which 240p makes impossible unless big headed chibis.
>>
>>32324170
>but ill buy it anyway
You are everything wrong with today's gaming community.
>>
>>32324283
>Not buying it
>Nintendo will lose lots of money
>No more Pokémon
>>
>>32324109
>her
>>
>>32324109
This isn't pokemon. Back to /v/
>>
>>32324283
Games are what makes a console good or bad
I think the switch itss terrible but i prefer Zelda and Mario Oddisey than any game on the ps4 or xbox onee
>>
>>32324109
I REALLY liked having two screens in Pokemon.

I'm all for graphics and shit, but I'm deathly afraid of what'll become to the game's interface if or when this happens.

I remember playing on GB and GBA, managing my box was terrible in hindsight.
>>
>>32324456
Try Persona 5, single screen is fine especially if they put that level of effort into menus.
>>
File: IMG_2866.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>32324479
>>
>>32324109
I like how your UI is ridiculously placed.
>>
>>32324489
The menus in P5 are the most stylish shit ever, I do agree GF are too lazy to put out that kind of effort though.
>>
>>32324397
>Nintendo will lose lots of money
>Gamefreak will then be able to branch out to different platforms and take pokemon with them
>pokemon no longer limited by nintendo's limited hardware or system gimmicks and being able to focus on making games which are actually fun

No yeah I want pokemon to stay limited to one platform forever aswell
>>
File: 303.png (505KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
303.png
505KB, 600x727px
>>32324515
>Wanting pokemon on 3 different systems, all of which are incapable of trading and battling with each other unless your friends have the same system.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.